2D Artwork: TheLonelySeibertronian's Art and Misc. Digibashes Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by TheLonelySeibertronian, Jun 16, 2019.

1. StArS cReAm

StArS cReAm I AM THE BEAST I WORSHIP!

Oh yeah. I forgot.

• Like Like x 2
  2. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    No you gave him his official name.

• Like Like x 4
  3. StArS cReAm

Well I'm honored.

• Like Like x 4
  4. StArS cReAm

You better be making G1 Cybertron Defense Hound Shot.

• Like Like x 4
  5. TheLonelySeibertronian

TheLonelySeibertronian *laughs in Jeff Goldblum*

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Some literal repaints and pretools.

Misc repaints.jpg

• Like Like x 15
  6. StArS cReAm

YES! IT'S GLORIOUS!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Smitty.1981

Smitty.1981 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There is nothing to hate here... I require G2 colored Optimus and Megatron triple changers... When you can.

• Like Like x 4
  8. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    "That digibash i-"
    FBI:"how many times do we have to teach you this lesson."
    "But I didn't do anything."
    FBI:"you're WEEGEE watching an awesome @TheLonelySeibertronian digibash, it's going to get inappropriate somehow."
    "Okay, can't argue there."

• Like Like x 2
  9. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    Not trying to be a downer here but, Can you please at the very least, admit you didn't draw most of those. those are all mostly Sunbow Animation Models you simply recolored. You traced just about all of the Sunbow models you posted.

However, I won't take away that you customized a few here and there slightly, but they are mostly traced and recolored. the recolors are honestly no big deal. Most folks recolor pre-existing art anyway. I just feel it should be on some sort of Disclosure on the very first post.

Otherwise it makes it seem like you are taking Full credit for creating ALL of the art yourself, which we both know, isn't the case. not entirely anyway. ;) 

On another note though, cool concepts for recolors and such. :thumb 

• Like Like x 1
  10. Axos

Axos Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Everyone watching this thread knows that, but who else cares?

• Like Like x 5
  11. DiamondTiara

DiamondTiara Class President TFW2005 Supporter

Oh my god these are amazing! Do you think you could take requests?

• Like Like x 1
  12. TheLonelySeibertronian

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    I have made the suggested edit. I didn't really feel the need to state that as I believed it was pretty explicit, and most of the original cel work is so spread out through the internet, it'd be difficult to ascertain due credit. But some of these were drawn with the sunbow design only used referentially rather than traced, one example being the Autobot target masters

• Like Like x 5
  13. TheLonelySeibertronian

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    I do, provided I have the time and energy (I'm currently moving so don't expect any new work for the weekend).

• Like Like x 2
  14. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    It's fine bro. Just trying to help so somebody else don't come along and slam ya for it. :) 

Again, I like a lot of those concepts. some cool ideas all in all. :) 

• Like Like x 1
  15. DiamondTiara

Could you do shattered glass rid 2015 decepticons?

• Like Like x 1
  16. TheLonelySeibertronian

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Well, no disrespect intended, but that's a crap load of characters, I am happy to try to do some edits/recolors to their character artwork and/or toys, but due to there being no real canon SG version of them, I wouldn't know where to begin. Basically, if you have an idea, I can realize it (ex. "Can you make Daleks but as Seekers?")

Which yes, I can.

DALEK SEEKERS copy.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  17. DiamondTiara

@TheLonelySeibertronian

Here they are, well, some of them.

Megatronus is the first decepticon, after betraying the other prime's evil and twisted ways he became enlightened by Unicron, the bringer of chaos. Despite Unicron's chaotic reputation, he was quite wise and embodied various forces of good that were bestowed upon Megatronus. Despite this, Megatronus was told to go into a deep slumber on Earth, until he would awaken at the time when he was needed. He has a somewhat angelic vibe to him, fighting with mercy and justice.

Clamdown. He is always eager to go into battle and fight Autobots, he just wants to fight and protect what he sees as right. He collects trophies and scrap from those who he defeats, and is quite a loyal combatant and steadfast, and rather skilled at the concept of fighting. Clampdown what you might call a 'bot of action; he has little patience for complicated strategies and prefers to think of plans on the fly. The best fighter in Steeljaw's team, he is cool and calculated, he never panics and is very honest, he works well with Thunderhoof, due to the fact that he was the one that tried to give Thunderhoof a home, he is very kind but strong.

Thunderhoof is a nomad. He has grown accustomed to life on Earth and had little to do with Cybertron in the past. He once ran a small operation to eliminate Autobot crime operations and was cast out for his failure. After being found by Steeljaw, he is re-invigorated for combat and to defeat the Autobot forces of evil. He is more of a follower than a leader though he is well capable of leading operations, he just doesn't really prefer doing as so. He has become a near brother of Steeljaw, steadfast and loyal, he will do his duty to free the world of the forces of evil. Thunderhoof was homeless on Cybertron as his land was stolen by the Autobots in their conquest of Cybertron after the war started. Now having been captured and relocated to Earth, all Thunderhoof wants is to find somewhere safe, somewhere he can finally call home after so long, and Steeljaw and Clampdown have given that to him. Thunderhoof is in awe of Steeljaw's warm and generous nature, even in the midst of tragedy, and he has sworn his loyalty to him in gratitude. Thunderhoof stands by Steeljaw's side as his most trusted friend and ally in the ongoing Decepticon plight to stay alive.

Quillfire is a loyal law enforcement officer, he is strict on his schedules and a stickler for the rules. He does everything by the book, for the book, and believes a well ordered life is the best. He is extremely efficent and effective at what he does.

Fracture was sent to Earth on direct order by the deception high command to bring down autobot forces he has encountered on Earth. He knows what to do and has no real restraint outside of his code of honor, He has 2 minicons that are his pupils. He later comes across Steeljaw and teams up with Steeljaw's pack in their battles against the autobots, and his sworn rival of drift. While some bounty hunters may be unscrupulous thugs for hire, Fracture is a rarity: he's a bounty hunter with a conscience. Dedicated to hunting down wrongdoers and crooks across the galaxy, Fracture aims to bring his targets in fairly and honorably, with the goal of rehabilitating them into contributing members of Cybertronian society. This rigid moral code may be an attempt to distance himself from his dark past.

Steeljaw is a natural born schemer and plotter. He is able to manipulate those he comes across, though it comes from good intentions and a good heart. After breaking free from the Alchemor, he is able to form a rag-tag team of deceptions to fight against the Autobots on Earth. Despite this he is rather blunt and straight to the point, a little nervous about actually being in a leadership position, though he earns his title well after proving himself to Megatronus. Steeljaw is just an honestly good guy in a bad situation. All he wants to do is help others however he can, it's was his livlihood before the war. Now, he and other Decepticon prisoners have been freed after years of forced stasis on planet Earth, only to be mercilessly hunted for sport by Bumblebee and his squadron, forcing him to use his intelligent mind to combat them. While other Decepticons may stay alone to ensure they're own safety, Steeljaw has put his safety in the back of his mind and spends his time taking in and caring for his wayward brothers and sisters. Only doing this out of the kindness in his spark, Steeljaw had never seen himself as a leader, but now he finds himself in that very position as other Decepticons turn to him for guidance in their plight against their murderous Autobot foes.

Terrashock is intelligent, wise he usually does things on his own, he isn't very loyal. But when things get bad he trys to help others, he was almost killed by Bumblebee, but Thunderhoof rescued him. However when he is enraged, he becomes a raging unstoppable beast. After being rescued by Thunderhoof, his loyalty was re-affirmed, and he became the heavy hauler for the Decepticons. He was once an enforcer of Thunderhoof's operations on Cybertron, before there was a good deal of tension between the 2 resulting in him being fired. On Earth, their differences are put aside after Thunderhoof rescued him.

Underbite is a plastic eater is a great trash disposal, he is kind and will try to help his fellow Decepticons by any means necessary, He is very intelligent and doesn't care about his strength, he prefers to outwit his enemies. He hates eating metal because it makes him sick, he is often used for cleaning up plastic litter and has a fondness for Earth's enviroment, a gentle giant, but one you don't want to piss off. He is a good moral advice giver and keeps up good moral with his cheer.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Hotconvoy

Hotconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    *Taps foot, crosses arms*
    Where... Is myyyy Redwing?

• Like Like x 3
  19. TheLonelySeibertronian

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Not to be rude, but this tells me nothing in the way of what you want to see me produce. Do you want digibashes, recolored animation models, tracings? A bio tells be zilch about the color scheme of a character. :/

My dude, I did that when I was 12, I hadn't even heard of Redwing, he wasn't even a thing yet.

Also, I will do the G2 recolors of the triplechangers when I get my new room set up.

• Like Like x 1
  20. DiamondTiara

Oh, sorry then. I'd like recolored animation models, if that would be possible.

• Like Like x 1