The Who/I Want /Would/Should/Might be in TF5

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Starker, Jul 9, 2014.

?

Do you think we will get Prowl in TF5?

1. Yes

51 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. No

94 vote(s)
    64.8%
  1. ChibiGingi

ChibiGingi Calm Your Circuits, Red!

Who do I want? Eh... I'm actually not too picky, since I know they're not going to give them as much screen time and focus as I would want to. But I'll go with my expectations being too high, so...

As for who I don't want in? My favorites. Why? Because they will either, A) show up for a cameo and nothing more, B) look fantastically terrifying and make me cry for a few weeks until I get used to their design, assuming I ever do, C) their toy is now going to look like an overpriced Happy Meal toy, or D) die horrifically in an over the top fashion that only Michael Bay and his script writers can pull.

Petty reasons aside, I want to see Red Alert, Inferno, and Rung. But it will never happen, so... I can rest easy tonight.

2. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

I totally agree with this. I am quite happy with the current cast of Autobots and the attention they were given in AOE, and I also want to see the Dinobots given more attention, so let's keep new Autobots to a bare minimum.

As for the new Autobots, I'd like Cosmos as a space-faring companion for Optimus, and Beachcomber as a new Autobot on Earth; the Autobots need a pacifist to contrast with guys like the Dinobots and Crosshairs.

For the Decepticons, obviously I want Galvatron to be epic. I'd like gigantic versions of G1 Predacons as a challenge for the Dinobots. I'd like to see Bludgeon as a swordsman and former friend of Drift. I'd also like to see a flier like Thundercracker or Cyclonus. Finally, I'd like there to be a Decepticon that pursues Optimus and Cosmos across the galaxy. Astrotrain?

I'd like the Creators to be further hinted and get to see some Sharkticons and other minions of theirs. I'd also hint at the Cybertronians led by Liege Maximo as being allies of the Creators.

I'd have the Decepticons win the climactic battle of TF 5 only to have both Autobots and Decepticons get attacked by the Creator's minions and allies early in TF 6. Then Galvatron's Decepticons, the Autobots, and the Dinobots work together to battle the forces of the Creators and Liege Maximo's Cybertronians.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  3. flatline72

flatline72 Banned

News Credits:
    They could have the creators have sharkticons and other space bound transformers intercept/attack optimus....we could have the introduction of "the cybertron colonies"....possibly the creators took over one of the space bridge colonies before the bridge network collapsed ....

Or they could introduce the junkions....

I'd love to see astrotrain and blitzwing get to earth to back up galvatron.

or paybe the predacons.

They have a good leeway of areas to go into now...just keep the autobots the way they are ....unless they want a few to join in optimus prime's creator hunt quest....

4. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    Alright, I got it.

I wanted a flyer, and my first thought was to incorporate the 2014 Leader Class Jetfire design. We've already had a Jetfire, so make him Jetstorm instead. And keep him as kind of an asshole (though not to the degree of Crosshairs). Who to play him? Michael Rooker, who's played rough, but good-hearted Merle Dixon and Yondu.

To get a little variety in vehicle modes, let's get Perceptor in as a jeep. I wouldn't mind Perceptor scanning the "scary car" alternate mode. And the Autobots could use a new medic, so have Perceptor's mini-arc being that he's trying to take over for Ratchet, being forced to rise to the occasion. I keep wanting to pick David Hyde Pearce as his voice, but then we'll get debates over how Perceptor is a Bay version of Rung like they claim Hound is a Movie Bulkhead.

5. Deadlock234

Deadlock234 Duly Appointed Enforcer of the Tyrest Accords

Who I want in TF5

I think that it should be most of the main Decepticons from the '86 movie plus the quintessons and some Autobots like Magnus, Prowl, Kup, and the Ariel Bots.

6. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Autobots: Prowl, Sunstreaker, Cliffjumper, Chromedome, Warpath, Trailcutter, I have a feeling an Autobot from AOE will bite the dust in the 5th film
    Decepticons: Cyclonus, Scourge, Blitzwing, Octane, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Breakdown,
    Swindle (With Galvatron leader)

7. Gonzoite

Gonzoite Theoretician

Autobots:

Rodimus, Kup, Blurr, Sunstreaker, Omnibots

Decepticons:

Knock Out, Cyclonus, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Stunticons

8. electronic456

electronic456 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I rather have a trilogy that has Crosshairs, Drift and Hound as the main characters who keep getting redesigned for the sake of toys.

But I think I have a clear image of who I want for the sequel:

Autobots: Ultra Magnus (keep the chain of command to those loose cannon Autobots)
    Hot Rod( The movies need another young guy in the team, but I feel him being a leader would be interesting to see)
    Autobots with a pacifist personality. Just to ease up those who are willing to kill like Hound, Crosshairs and Drift.
    An aerial Autobot would be nice.

And finally focus on the Dinobots..... Additional points to the Autobots if we explore their characters more in context for the future.

Decepticons:
    Galvatron obviously
    Cyclonus would be cool.
    More individualised Decepticons. Less drones.

That's my list so far.

9. flatline72

flatline72 Banned

News Credits:
    I would do this:

Optimus in pursuit of the "creators" finds a transwarp disturbance....he enters it and disappears...

Meanwhile back on the ranch with Cade...the autobots maintain their vigil guarding the humans as Optimus ordered...

Then a disturbance opens....Cybertron from the Transwarp disturbance enters our galaxy....and Beast wars Megatron emerges with his predacons...and the epic battle between the dinobots and predacons begins....

while that battle commences....Optimus and his autobots continue their hunt for Galvatron and the remaining few decepticons that were mentioned that were still being hunted by Cemetery Wind....​

10. JayEm

JayEm マキシマルだよ

No Unicron please!!!! Lamest villain ever!!!

There are so many stories to tell in the TF universe.

11. Hot Shot93

Hot Shot93 Member

I seriously hope its Galvatron and the Quintessons. Mostly Quintessons, Bay better not make some lame name for them.

12. Starsabered

Starsabered is Awesome!

Ebay:
    The TF5 characters will be:

Autobots:

1). Prime
    2). Bumblebee
    3). Hound (playing the Ironhide role)
    4). Whirl. (Playing the popular character name from other fiction role)
    5). Sunstreaker (playing the that's a g1 name, but looks nothing like him role and he will be red)

*Crosshairs and Drift will not appear or will be killed off early to demonstrate how evil the deceptions/creators are.

Decepticons/Antagonists

1). Creators
    2). Galvatron
    3). Some new villain of the week, who dies at the end of the movie, with a repurposed name. Overlord would be a great choice, followed by a platinum edition rerelease of the original overlord toy.

Make it so Paramount!

13. Hot Shot93

Hot Shot93 Member

Any chance we may see Primus and Unicron? I know its movierese, but wouldnt Primus be destroyed since Cybertron was destroyed?

14. JayEm

JayEm マキシマルだよ

Ummmm no....why throw in Whirl when they already have a bit who can become a helicopter. Crosshairs and Drift should remain alive and Hound should be killed.

They should add Ultra Magnus as the stand in leader while Optimus is away. Ultra Magnus can make risky decisions and put the rest of the group in danger. Personality wise he could be a mix of RID and Prime Ultra Magnus.

Other new bots: Perceptor and Moonracer (a proper fembot).

Decepticons can be Galvatron, Cyclonus and Scourge. They can be contacted by the creators and serve as their squad.

Creators will have an army of Sharkticons and Tital Wave sent to earth to aid Galvatron and there can be a great sea battle.

That is something I would like to see.

15. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    Don't want Hound dead and I want Ultra Magnus to be like his Prime self not RID.The rest is perfection

16. Raiyuki

Raiyuki Low Class Seeker

I'd actually like for Galvatron to be the main bigbad in the last film; I know he hasn't gotten a big role in these films but I feel like if there's one time where he deserves the spotlight more than any it is the last film because when this conflict raps up Galvy should be the one making it do so.
    Given the setup we have I feel like there will be a split story; Galvatron's shenanigans on Earth and Optimus's quest to find and deal with the creators in space.
    With that said who would I love to see in the next film? Unicron to get him out of the way (in my way of seeing this I really DO want to see Unicron and he's seemingly the biggest big bad you can have but I like the idea of beating the biggest big bad and then finding out that your true final boss is the one who's always been there and the conflict with whom has never been resolved with that being Galvatron).
    I'd also love to see maybe Demolisher and Lugnut,a proper Sideways that isn't a car getting bisected but is the mysterious guy who plays both sides, Punch/Counterpunch, Hotshot just cuz, Rodimus, Ultra Magnus, and Overlord. And bring back Wheelie or at least have Brains tell us WTF happened to him.
    Gotta edit this in : Tidal Wave needs an appearance.

17. HereticalHeresy

HereticalHeresy Decepticon

News Credits:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Galvatron's role in TF5: Will he finally be the main villain?

The movies have not been too kind to Megatron and Galvatron. In all 4 movies, they've just kind of been "there". Even in the first, where Megatron was the "main villain" all he did was through a punch or two, and got killed off. RotF he came back to life, beat Starscream, beat Prime, and got his face blown off. In DotM he kind of sat around, and then died. And in AoE, Galvatron fought Prime, and then pretty much said "I'll get you next time, Gadget!"

So, with the 5th film, what's he going to do? Is he actually going to do some damage, or is just going to sit back? I mean, Prime has left Earth, does he know that? I mean, this could be an opportunity to have him cause some damage without Prime to stop him. But with "the creators" possibly being in it, if Optimus Prime's search for them is a point of the film, will this just mean Galvatron will be in the background again?

18. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    TF5 will take place on Earth, by virtue of the "Live Action" aspect and the humans aren't going to space. So Prime will have to return in that case, right into...whatever Galvatron wants to do.

The next Tech/Magic McGuffin will be involved as well, I'll bet.

19. HereticalHeresy

HereticalHeresy Decepticon

News Credits:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Well yeah, they're definitely not going to leave that out.

20. Basilisk

Basilisk It will give you infinite pleasure!

Laughing at the "I'll get you next time Gadget!" because that's pretty much what happened :lol