The Who/I Want /Would/Should/Might be in TF5

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Starker, Jul 9, 2014.

?

Do you think we will get Prowl in TF5?

1. Yes

51 vote(s)
    35.4%
  2. No

93 vote(s)
    64.6%
  1. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    Movies are not G1. Nor do I think the Matrix is of any significance these days.

2. arcee101

arcee101 wrecker

How about...HELL NO!

3. random dude

random dude Well-Known Member

Are you trying to say this is gonna happen in the movieverse cos Hot Rod ain't in the films and I highly doubt they'd change Bee to Goldbug cos kids aren't gonna get the reference.

4. EpicTransformer

EpicTransformer The Quiet One...

News Credits:
    Soundwave rebuilt into Soundblaster and his alt mode is a drone

5. SmokeyPrime

SmokeyPrime Well-Known Member

Autobots: Bumblebee, Drift, Hound, Crosshairs, the Dinobots, and Ultra Magnus

Decepticons: Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge, and the Stunticons

Humans: None from the old trilogy, just bring back Cade, Tessa, Shane, Joshua, Su Yueming, etc.

Optimus can be a sub-plot, having to travel around space in search of the Creators, bumping into different races (the Junkions?).

6. Bumble-beePrime

Bumble-beePrime Best Toronto Fighter, not

News Credits:
    I want Ultra Magnus and maybe Prowl as his partner. Like, they are member of the Autobot Elite Guard and they are after the remaining Decepticons in the universe. I also want Ultra Magnus to lead during Prime's absence.

I want Cyclonus and Scourge to be the new Decepticons and the Sweeps as an army of Scourge's clones. Maybe they are the ones that Ultra Magnus and Prowl are after, and the come to Earth after detecting Galvatron.

I also would appreciate Jhiaxus. Imagine him fighting Galvatron as a "battle for the evil guys throne". It'll be cool the Autobots having to take care of the Decepticons while the Decepticons are fighting internally.

And finally I want Optimus to find a partner while he's after the Creators. Something like Wheelie in the '86 movie. And characterization for the Dinobots.

But unless they find a good writer, what I want won't be possible with good characterization, meh.

7. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    I don't know if I want Cyclonus and Scourge. Have you all forgotten about everybody else prior to the G1 Movie?

8. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1) Don't screw up the potential quintesson (or whoever they may be) connection to the allspark
    2) Expand on how the Dinobots are connected to the Quints trying to cyberform.
    3) Make Galvatron a part of the Quint story line, otherwise it would seem like a needless storyline.
    4) Bring back Tucci and Su

9. Galvatross

Galvatross Mask-free zone Veteran

This. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for one or both of them to appear in the Live Action Movies, but I want to see a little more diversity.

I'd like to see Thundercracker, Sixshot, and Breakdown as new Decepticons. The Dinobots need to be a larger part of the story, and they need a challenge in which they need to work together, so I'd bring in a larger number of Predacons as Decepticon army builders. I'd have Cosmos as a space-faring Autobot Prime encounters on his journey to find the Creators. Of course, I'd also bring in the Quints and their minions.

I'd also have a surprise near the end. Muahahaha

10. L0ckdown

L0ckdown Member

Which Depecticon could return?.

I'm going with Starscream, I don't think his spark was touched. I would love Soundwave to return with to Galvatron, but his chest was blown to pieces, your thoughts?.

11. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

I would only want Starscream to return as his ghost form. Seeing an apparition of Starsceam tormenting Galvatron would be simply fantastic.

12. Autobots14

Autobots14 I'm pregant Trevor

Imo I don't want old characters but only the ghost of Starscream I think its better if we just expand the Transformers universe of characters and see which Decepticons fits like Cyclonus and Scourge fits perfect for TF5.

13. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    Starscream's chest did explode but it wasn't directly in the middle. So he's a possibility with a new head of course.

Shockwave's eye was torn out but was still attached via a cord, Optimus punched a side of his chest out and not his spark.

Soundwave was shot upwards through the chest under the Mercedes grill, his head obliterated and spark, most likely gone.

If any are to return I want Starscream. Purely because the F22 is beast and I like his design. His design suits his whimpering, cowardice but 'want-to-be-leader' attitude. His voice is spot on!

14. Bumble-beePrime

Bumble-beePrime Best Toronto Fighter, not

News Credits:
    Starscream ghost is the only possible to return. Unfortunate, or not.

15. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
  16. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    Ok, characterization aside for the time being as I just want to clarify ALL the characters I would like to appear and characters I would love to come back :p 

Want Back.
    Starscream
    Shockwave
    Jazz
    Ironhide
    Ratchet
    Blackout
    Bonecrusher
    Brawl
    Soundwave

Want
    Thundercracker
    Skywarp
    Cyclonus
    Scourge
    Stunticons
    Reflector - three creepy mofos :D 
    Astrotrain
    Octane

Ultra Magnus
    Gears
    Brawn
    Blurr
    Kup
    Springer
    Powerglide
    Aerialbots
    Sunstreaker
    Wheeljack
    Mirage
    Sandstorm
    Evac

17. Autobots14

Autobots14 I'm pregant Trevor

I like your options but I prefer if we keep it in a small number so that there will be more characters interaction and more characterzation.

18. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    That is a gorgeous car, I'd love to see that as Blurr.

19. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    I know, I said characterization aside. They were just characters I would love to see get the movie treatment one day, probably never.

20. PredaConvoy

PredaConvoy Rogue Tripredacus Agent

I guess Bay is heading toward the Quintessons, but I really have never cared for them as villains. Or creators. Specially since it is all lies, and they basically enslaved a young race, claiming creatorship when it was Primus who created transformer life on Cybertron.

The Dinobots deserve more than they got, after all the buildup before AoE, so I would like to see Grimlock leading Autobots and Dinobots against an army of invading Sharkticons, possibly bailed out by Magnus arriving in the third act, bringing Hot Rod, Kup and Blurr with him.