The "Where were these teachers when I was in hish school" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cheetatron, May 9, 2009.

1. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Heh, I remember when I was 14/15 I had the hots for one of my teachers, a beutifull and hot blonde chick with a huge pair of boobs.

2. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    dude, that's so true...

and i hate it...now, i'm happily married, and need not have sex with kids, but i'm a teacher...and if situations were different, and i did, you know i'd be crucified...male teachers with a student become the ultimate villain, while female teachers with a student get a fucking slap on the wrist, and maybe a baby...that's freakin crap...i hate how backwards the standards are sometimes...but at the same time, having sex with a 13yr old just has NO appeal at all...so something must be wrong in these girls heads...

3. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I had a hot math teacher in the seventh grade. Could only pay attention to her ginormous knockers. 'Tis why I flunked seventh grade math. :p 

4. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    Isn't that all we pay attention to in middle/high school?

5. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    I had a hot teacher my senior year and had thought of asking her out when I graduatedas she was 24. Course I chickened out, but oh well.

6. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Because of this thread, I spend all day clicking links on TV Tropes.

7. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

How come Pamela Rogers got 7 years in prison while most of them got 1 year or less?

I have to say both Stephanie Ragusa and Christine Marie Johanson are very attractive and if I ever had sex with them the last thing I'd do is ratting them out. Those students lucky enough to have sex with those sexy sirens will realize how lucky they are once they step into the real world and get rejected by women left and right. If only I was 20 years younger... :( 

I remember both the English teacher in my Sophomore year and the Geometry teacher were nice to look at, but since they spent majority of the year pregnant it's hard to see them as sex objects.

8. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Drat, outsmarted by a Lorry, I am disgraced

Random chance of getting a prudish DA, Judge and/or Jury
    I agree; CMJ Looks kinda like Diane Neal(she can hand cuff and rape me with her vagina anytime especially if she dons the red hair again) and ragusa was close to last place on the original top 25 list and i was like wahhhhh???
    I'm sure they didn't rat out the teacher im sure they got caught in the act or the dude bragged to his friends who talked about like little bitches and the wrong people overheard
    clearly someone else did gigity

9. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I tried this once but he didn't seem to appreciate it. =/

10. Predaking

I think the difference between boys and girls in a case like these is that, for girls they are often sexually abused or assaulted and rarely is the sex consensual, on the other hand a boy has to be aroused to have sex with his teacher so not many people feel sorry for them. Heck if an older woman taught me sex when I was 13 the last thing I want to do is call a cop. You were 13 once I am sure you were very curious about sex like the rest of us, so don't paint those young boys as victims when the offender is an attractive woman.

11. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Zie ran through this a few posts back. >_<

12. PopCulturePooka

PopCulturePooka Longest running avatar

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

1. Heath Bxxxxx

Heath is a third year science teacher at a lower income High School in Queensland, Australia.
    Her Crime: None comitted yet. However, Heath has been placed in a position that would make commiting a crime extremely easy. He has been told on more than one occasion by more than one female student that they would 'fuck him'. Female students try to add him to msn, facebook and myspace. Last year he found himself in a difficult position while at a bar, when an underage student who was in the bar illegaly made advances on him. This year a student who graduated school last year and is quite hot has asked if he would like to hook up with her as she has always wanted it.
    Verdict: No crime yet commited. Although with the aforementioned situations, commiting a crime is in the realm of possibility.

Oh.
    Wait, now it just sounds sleazy and gross?

13. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    7,9,10 and maybe 2

14. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

At the school where I did my student teaching, there were lots of young and attractive teachers in their mid-20's who were single. They're horny as hell, that's all I'll say. I'll never understand why any would want to hook up with a kid though. I think too many of these femaile teachers were let off the hook too easily.

15. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

The average peak for female sexuality is in the late 20s, early 30s, the average peak for male sexuality is 16-18. Add in the fact that more and more, kids are engaging in sexual activities at younger and younger ages and they stop being "just kids" in the eyes of many. I mean yea, 13-14 year olds can fall under that "don't know what they're doing" situation where they're confused and curious. But at 16-17, these guys know what they're doin. A few years can make all the difference.

What I want to know is how come many of these hot ass teachers didn't already have someone to take care of their business. I mean, usually it's girls who will dress up and try to look younger to turn a guy on, but if it can bag me one of them pieces of ass then I guess I better start shaving more and acting like I'm 14.

....though to be fair, I kinda do still act like I'm 14 :confused2 

16. Predaking

Sorry if I rehash his post, just that I didn't read all the posts before I wrote mine.

17. comaface

comaface Crush, kill, destroy

Pamela Rogers - Verdict: Seven years in prison.
    Christine Marie Johanson - Verdict: One year in jail
    Debra Lafave - Verdict: Three years of house arrest and seven years probation.
    Christine Scarlett - Verdict: Six months electronic home monitoring, five years probation.
    Mary Kay Letourneau - Verdict: Seven and a half years in prison.
    Angela Comer - Verdict: 10 years in prison.

Those are some pretty harsh slaps on the wrist :\
    Incidentally, the average sentence served for rape (ie the non-consensual and often violent kind, not statutory rape) is about 5 years.
    Also, this.

18. Plastic Man

Plastic Man The Man in Black

Some mentally deranged hotties.

19. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Tch. You should see our school guidance counselor.

20. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    What I find amusing the the sexualisation of young people. I mean, look at stuff like ... Camp Rock? That High School Musical clone, where the money shot in the tv ads is some teenage boy climbing out of a pool in his swimmies for young girls to swoon over.

If it was a teenage girl coming out of a pool I'd be dirty, but because its a boy its ok for girls to drool?

I dunno. Its all going a bit mad these days.