The "Where were these teachers when I was in hish school" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cheetatron, May 9, 2009.

1. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Drat, outsmarted by a Lorry, I am disgraced

The "Where were these teachers when I was in high school" thread

I present the top 15 hottest sex offenders in the USA. Originally this was top 25 list I got from another forum where the OP got it from another forum(no idea if that guy got it from yet another forum lol) at any rate I shortened it and rearranged the ranking to suit my tastes with all the great lul/mega discussion threads gone I thought I would create one of my own enjoy and have fun
    [​IMG]
    1. Pamela Rogers

Rogers is a former elementary school physical education teacher and coach at Centertown Elementary School in McMinnville, Tennessee. She was also the Ms. Monday Nitro in WCW at Spring Break festivities.
    Her Crime: At age 29, Rogers was charged for having a sexual relationship with a 13-year-old male student. She and the boy performed both vaginal and oral sex more than a dozen times, in the school, in her house, and in the teen’s home during the three-month relationship.
    Verdit: Seven years in prison.
    [​IMG]
    2. Sheral Lee Smith

Smith is a former teacher at New Summit School in Jackson, Mississippi.
    Her Crime: At age 37, Smith was charged with statutory rape and transfer of a controlled substance involving a 14 year old student. Their relationship began before she started teaching in the school.
    Verdit: No verdict has been made yet.

[​IMG]
    3. Amber Jennings

Jennings is a former English teacher at Shepherd Hill Regional High School in Dudley, Massachusetts.
    Her Crime: At age 32, Jennings started having sex with a 16-year-old student in 2003. They videotaped their romps and e-mailed naked photos and messages to each other.
    Verdit: Two years probation for disseminating harmful materials to a minor. She was not required to register as a sex offender.
    [​IMG]
    4. Amy McElhenney

McElhenney is a former Spanish teacher and was a cross-country coach at Hebron High School in Carrollton, Texas. She is also a Miss Texas contestant.
    Her Crime: At age 25, McElhenney was charged with having sex with an 18-year-old student on numerous occasions at her apartment (Texas law prohibits sexual relationships between educators and students even if the sex is consensual and the student is of legal age).
    [​IMG]
    5. Christine Marie Johanson

Johanson is a former teacher’s assistant at Hudson Park Elementary School in Rainer, Oregon.
    Her Crime: At age 35, Johanson was charged for having sex with a 15-year-old male.
    Verdit: One year in jail.

[​IMG]
    6. Debra Lafave
    Perhaps the most notorious female sex offender in recent years, Lafave is a former teacher at Angelo L. Greco Middle School in Temple Terrace, Florida. At age 18, she briefly worked as a model for magazines. Provocative modeling photographs of Lafave had circulated on the Internet since she first gained notoriety.
    Her Crime: At age 23, Lafave was charged with statutory rape involving a 14-year-old male student in Angelo L. Greco Middle School.
    Verdit: Three years of Community Control (house arrest) and seven years probation, along with various other requirements.

[​IMG]

7. Cameo Patch

Patch is a former substitute teacher at Tooele High School in Tooele County, Utah.
    Her Crime: At age 29, Patch was charged with having sex with a 17-year-old student.
    Verdit: No jail time.
    [​IMG]
    8. Lindsay Massaro

Massaro is a former teacher at Centenary College in Sussex County, New Jersey.
    Her Crime: At age 23, Massaro was charged with sexual assault, endangering the welfare of a minor and criminal sexual contact.
    [​IMG]
    9. Jill Lewis

Lewis is a former speech, journalism and computer teacher at Living Stones Christian School in Alvin, Texas.
    Her Crime: At age 26, Lewis was charged with having sexual relationship with a 17-year-old male student.
    Verdit: Verdict has been made yet.
    [​IMG]
    10. Amy Northcutt

NorthCutt is a former history teacher at Turlock Christian School in Turlock, California.
    Her Crime: At age 26, Amy Northcutt, along with her husband Justin Northcutt, were arrested for sending erotic text messages to a 16-year-old female student and attempting to arrange group sex with her.
    Verdit: No verdict has been made yet.​
    [​IMG]
    11. Christine Scarlett

Scarlett is a former special education substitute teacher at Strongsville High School in Strongsville, Ohio.
    Her Crime: At age 39, Scarlett was charged with having sexual relationship with a 17-year-old student. The affair got her pregnant with his baby. They now share custody of their two-year-old son.
    Verdit: Three days in the county jail, six months electronic home monitoring, and five years probation.
    [​IMG]
    12. Sandra Geisel

Geisel, a mother of four, is a former teacher at Christian Brothers Academy High School in New York.
    Her Crime: At age 42, Geisel was charged with raping a 16-year-old male student twice. She faces additional charges for a third alleged tryst with the boy.
    Verdit: No verdit has been made yet.
    [​IMG]
    13. Mary Kay Letourneau

Letourneau is most infamous female sex offender in the 90s. She is a former elementary school teacher in Shorewood Elementary School in Burien, Washington. She was the daughter of John Schmitz, who ran for President of the United States in 1972 on the American Independent Party ticket.
    Her Crime: At age 34, Letourneau was charged with statutory rape involving her 13-year-old student, Vili Fualaau. She later gave birth to his daughter while she was in prison. After her release, they got married and had more children.
    Verdit: Seven and a half years in prison.

[​IMG]
    14. Stephanie Ragusa
    Ragusa is a former teacher at Davidsen Middle School in Tampa, Florida.
    Her Crime: At age 28, Ragusa was arrested three times and charged with having sex with two 15-year-old students.
    [​IMG]
    15. Angela Comer

Comer is a former 8th grade math teacher in Kentucky.
    Her Crime: At age 26, Comer was charged having sex with a 14-year-old student and fleeing to Mexico with the boy and her four-year-old autistic son.
    Verdit: 10 years in prison.
    I won't lie I totally, totally envy their "victims", man so many teachers I would have killed to bang out from high school. Ms. Lee, Artugh, Sullivan, and one science teacher the top 10 from this top 15 beat out all of them imo.

2. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I know the cool thing is to say that wow, that is awesome. But come on. These chicks can really have sex with 13, 14 and 15 year old boys and think they are hot and sexy at that age. Freakin messed up in the head.

Back on topic.... Quite a few hotties here on this list.

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Why the fuck is Debra LaFave so low on the list?

4. Cheetatron

6 in the top 10 doesn't sound so bad to me originally she was # 3 in the top 25

5. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

When the kids have to give evidence in court, they generally do so from behind a screen. This is partly to minimise the trauma for them, but mostly so the prosecution case isn't undermined by the kid's enormous grin.

6. Cheetatron

It is still early so I'm hesitant to say but I think you just won the thread

7. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    That's a really bad pic of Amber Jennings, if you want i can email you a pic of her and me together. You can just crop me and my english textbooks out of the pic.

8. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

damn... theres a lot of lonely hot women teachers in schools. i should go to more pta meetings.

9. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    Living in a country where 16 is 'legal' has it's advantages!

Also, Mr Sledge wins.

10. Optimus Sledge

I understand. Let's just hope we can keep the lols coming. Because then we're all winners.

11. kidnicky

kidnicky Well-Known Member

I would have actually paid attention in school.
    #13 is fugly though,but I guess if you're only 13 you'd be happy with what you could get.

12. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    Shit, I'm IN school and don't have teachers like this :C

13. Wreckie

Wreckie Holder of the Discomatrix

Ebay:
    This has to be a new low for the forum.

If it was a bunch of male teachers having sex with underage boys, everyone on this thread would be foaming at the mouth expressing their disgust - and quite rightly so. Female paedophiles should get the same level of contempt. It's just as predatory and causes just the same amount of trauma. They committed a crime, they abused minors in their care and nobody should get lauded for that.

14. Optimus Sledge

15. Cheetatron

16. Optimus Sledge

I wonder if one day I'll be able to trade my won threads in for something tangible? I could really do with that HTS exclusive Drag Strip, or Fracture (that got released in the Movie line :inquisiti ).

17. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

Sledge is on a rampage!!!

18. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

A girl I knew in high school (I'm 24 now) got a job teaching high school music right after she finished college. At age 22, this girl got caught for having sex with (at least one of) her students. She didn't make Cheetatron's list, alas, despite the fact that she clearly knew how to play with some instruments.

Seems poor taste to give out her name, though. :/

19. Optimus Sledge

That would be very poor taste. Photos, on the other hand, would be totally acceptable.

20. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Their all hot except 13, but yeah Ive asked myself the same thing: where were they when I was in highschool?

Conjugal visits, man, conjugal visits.

[​IMG]