The Walmart.com New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dereka138, Jul 28, 2018.

1. R3M1NGT0N

R3M1NGT0N Well-Known Member

Glad you got yours :D 

Edit: And acquired. Walmart is being surprisingly good to me as of late lol. Fingers crossed.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  2. WolverineDragon

WolverineDragon Brother Lombax

It literally said the only one left so I took it as fast as I can.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Meta

Meta Your friendly neighborhood collector

Ebay:
    You are all welcome. I assume they will get more in later on. I didn’t get me one since I have him preordered on Amazon which I can wait for him coming in September as I don’t have the money to buy him right now.

• Like Like x 2
  4. R3M1NGT0N

Understandable. And thanks again for the heads up. At this point I have so many outstanding preorder I’m trying to cross them all off where I can since at this point it seems random as to when figures will ship, and I’m not a fan of random charges sprouting up.

Hopefully distribution will be back to normal by next year so I can go back to preordering only exclusives and commanders/titans.

5. Meta

Meta Your friendly neighborhood collector

Ebay:
    Ya well I'm having to make a list in Excel just to keep up with all the things I have on pre-order lol.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bailey Harpster

Bailey Harpster Collector/Completionist

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    That is a great idea, I made one a few months ago and it really helps to keep everything on track and help manage your money! Definitely would recommend to do that!

7. fedgez

fedgez Well-Known Member

I have two excels one for hasbropulse and one for everything else. Hasbropulse is a mess to look at and verify what you got and got coming.

8. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone who ordered the Ark on Friday get their card charged, yet? I haven't. Says it's still being prepared. I'm guessing I'm going to get screwed by their incompetence.

9. R3M1NGT0N

I can’t access my account right now to verify, but as of this afternoon when I placed the order, Walmart was holding the amount, which isn’t out of the ordinary in my experience for an in-stock item.

Do you have no hold whatsoever?

10. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    Exactly $8.26... I've never seen anything like it.

11. R3M1NGT0N

Damn that’s strange. No clue why.

12. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    Now, the full amount is back on my card but it still says processing on Walmart. I have no clue what's going on. I get the feeling I'll end up buying him from CMDStore at this rate...

13. Agent Prime 2814

Agent Prime 2814 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Got my 2 retro cc in a baggy. Sigh. Dont think there is ever a way to get them to ship toys in a box. Sending them back cause cards look like shit. Also got notified hiss iii is shipping which i thought was preorder for august. Only got for driver.

• Like Like x 1
  14. fedgez

fedgez Well-Known Member

I have no hard feeling doing those kind of returns. Ship it to me so it looks like crap when it arrives it goes back. I always complain about crap like this. My other "favorite" is the old box slashed on the top because people opening cases are working like cave men with those box cutters. I usually order several to get a good condition boxed toy.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos Head of Illuminati Chapter 517

News Credits:
    Okay, I have to go on a mini rant here: No, they are not 'working like cavemen'. They are being told they must get a certain amount of items out on the floor and are trying their best to meet their goal. ANd many times it is IMPOSSIBLE to tell how the box is structured... some have double flaps. Some as protection inside. And some are just crap. I could give you five different boxes, tell you to open them as quickly as possible, and you would have no idea what the insides look like and thus make the same marks.

Nothing against you but I get tired of people just assuming that any retail worker who doesn't treat every item like a fragile egg is a 'caveman'

• Like Like x 20
  16. WolverineDragon

WolverineDragon Brother Lombax

As someone who worked in produce at a retail location, I can’t tell you how many times it’s stressful to put out produce on the floor at a certain time before customers come in. We have to haul ass or someone will get an earful from the store supervisor. It wasn’t a fun time. Retail workers work real hard, they don’t deserve such vitriol.

• Like Like x 12
  17. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos Head of Illuminati Chapter 517

News Credits:
    Exactly.

Sorry to derail the thread, that's where I'll leave things.

• Like Like x 9
  18. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime "Essential" Personnel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks for speaking up on our behalf. Its because of retail workers that 90% of you are able to eat. Especially in this last year and half.

• Like Like x 18
  19. Agent Prime 2814

Agent Prime 2814 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I worked retail for many years. And in no way did i ever handle the product like the garbage they send me in the mail. Even did amazon during holiday time too and never treated product like a pillow flung across the room. You can still work hard and be respectful of the products you are selling to your customer base.

• Like Like x 1
  20. fedgez

fedgez Well-Known Member

Ive done the same kind of work and I didn't mar the items in the cases when extracting them. I agree it IS possible to do the task efficiently and effectively without damage. I have watched some of my local Walmart employees stock shelves and they are not in any hurry and are doing a good job and I have yet to see gouges on the leader class bots (when they get them in store locally). Some people use too much force or are using a cutting tool incorrectly. I watched the hours and hours of Walmart training and worked in other warehouse type facilities; how to use a knife was literately hammered into my head to prevent injury and product damage. My wife works in service and is appalled at what she sees when I show her why I am returning some of the toys. She works where she has to use extreme caution when opening some of their items to keep from damaging the product (coffee for example).

Some here have taken my post as a slam to ALL workers, that is your misunderstanding. The insult is for those who have earned it. I don't see a reason to change my opinion on the matter.

• Like Like x 2