The Unofficial: Megaman RPG

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Mister Chief, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Mister Chief

Mister Chief Banned

This is a game focusing solely on Mega Man battle network and Starforce, but every other character from the series can be involved

This is of course based on the popular Bluebomber himself, Megaman. Battle Network takes place during the 21st century in a world where society and everyday life is driven by the internet. Users are able to interact with and virtually explore nearly any electronic device using highly advanced, online avatars called "NetNavis" and "FM-ian's". There will be viruses, "NetNavis" and "FM-ian's" Villains, Base, Sigma, Dr. Willy, Vile and Etc.

You may have one good "NetNavis" and "FM-ian's" and one bad "NetNavis" and "FM-ian's" but later on we'll add more

Anyways, before we get going, there are some rules that need to be followed.
    1. Try to keep your language to a minimum.
    2. NO SEXUAL OR EXPLICIT CONTENT.
    3. Double Parenthesis(()) show (Out of character) talk.
    4. Existing Characters only, apart from viruses
    5. Your character must be killable. However, make sure it's alright with that character's owner before you kill him/her.
    6. Your character can have a maximum of four different weapons, unless they absorb one from another character such as Plant-man, Bomb-man, Time-man and Etc.
    7. Your weapons can be duel wield but only as a shield, gun or sword (for example i shoot out my sword and shield or my gun and sword or sword and shield)
    8. When making a bio for your character please stick their orignal but you can change things obviously like how the how they became their "NetNavis" and "FM-ian"
    9. Weapons can be for example, (i have a Widesword, Bustergun, Tornado Cannon, and Bomb Grenades)

Name: (What is your character called.)
    Faction: (Villan "NetNavis" "FM-ian's", Scientist (Dr. Light, or a civilian like Prez, Zac and Bud)
    Appearance: (What does you character look like?)
    Weapons: (You've gotta be armed with something.)
    Personality: (How does your character act?)
    Origin: (How's your character came to be)

And with that, I welcome you all to the game and I hope you enjoy yourselves.

2. Mister Chief

Mister Chief Banned

Name: Lan Hikari/Megaman
    Faction: "NetNavis"
    Appearance: Lan Hikari:A normal guy, wearing a blue bandana, an orange jacket
    Megaman:Blue, Yellow, Red, Blue Hair sticking out the back of his helmet, changes color with each power.
    Weapons: Bustercannon, Widesword, Bubble Shield, Giant Shuriken
    Personality: A fun loving kid, he's funny, caring, smart, but if you mess with him he'll bust you up
    Origin: Lan is an 8th grade student with a strong bond with his NetNavi. When viruses were discovered his NetNavi, Rockman.EXE fuse with him to stop Dr. Willy and his creations, but other "NetNavis" and "FM-ian's" would soon appear to cause chaos