The ultimate battle repackaged?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by malakibot, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I feel that this is one of the most worst OP mold,don't you guys agree?

2. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

oh don't worry at least there is one thing we can all agree upon about this two pack!

at least prime has a really neat gun that works as a much better prime gun for voyager prime, then the ones that voyager prime came with... :lol  now whether or not it is worth 20 bucks to you... to get one gun, is another story.

the optimus prime is a pretty neat prime, IF you keep him in robot mode. he really looks like a g2 prime too, sort'a reminds me of the g2 comics.

now the megatron is great, if you unscrew the feet, and reverse them. and if you have some gundam parts and a hand that you can attach to the handless arm.

the megatron mold is worth 20 dollars, how ever i do suggest instead saving your money and getting the single pack version instead, if you can find it. the special edition megatron has a much nicer paint job in my opinion. the paint job that both g2 tanks should of had.

instead of you know, bright green with purple cameo, or the hero one, which was bright ass purple :lol  nice job, where's he going to hide? the rainbow brite forest after the purple kid goes nuts one day? :lol 

no i disagree, it's not that bad of a mold, it just has a horrible transformation. and vehicle mode.

the robot mode is really neat, and so is the tommy style gun!

3. ex dtw2003

ex dtw2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Drove by a Dollar General yesterday (actaully do it quite a bit - just noticed it really yesterday.)

Going to hit it up one of these days to see if they have this set.

Seeing as I don't have any sort of classics Prime, I'm kinda interested to use this as my go to Prime until MP-10 gets a stateside release.

4. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    Maybe my work will get these in (works at a dollar general)

I got them, but i am hoping for the repaint backstop to appear, need to troopbuild him

they are fun toys, the megatron needs a hand to be a great figure and the prime is a great robot toy, his vehicle mode just sucks

5. Scorpion

Scorpion Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I actually dislike Prime's robot mode too. His bug eyes...well...bug me

6. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And the cab mode looks ugly too.

7. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This thread makes me happy. I'm glad to see that there are other people out there who quite like that Deluxe Prime, I think he's ace. In vehicle mode you can put a micromaster or minicon on his legs and have them operate the gun like a technical :lol 

8. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

This.