The UK Toy Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Boardwise, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Primal_Grimlock

Primal_Grimlock Gone because someone had their cat declawed. Grr.

Stay safe, people.

Fortunately I'm in North Liverpool and the trouble - for now - is in the South of the city... Funny how everyone thinks my end of the city is the worst bit...

But if my local FP is looted, I was... erm... I was playing with my Transformers... :sly2: 

2. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I need that Guzzle kit :lol 

3. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    To be fair, if there was one place I was going to loot, FP would be it!

4. nemisispringer

nemisispringer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dont suppoe anyone wants to buy an exgraver?

5. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    Uh oh. Buyers remorse?

6. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

Only if you're willing to buy all the others, regret it, and sell them on, too, at discount, first.

I kid.

Unless money's tight, I'd hang on to Exgraver. It will only rise in price. Sell it in a year's time once all the others are out.

7. tycondrius

tycondrius Member

hmm I wouldn't mind how much?

8. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How does a RoTF HA BB seel for twice as much as HA Skids? So much for the latter being the harder to find!

9. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Im guessing its less to do with Skids being unwanted and more to do with Mudflap being impossible to get without paying a silly price.

I mean, you get one you want the other right? It'd be like having Rumble without getting Frenzy.

That and despite being one of the few (it seems) people who like the designs of the twins, Bumblebee is still by a wide margin the better toy.

10. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah that's true, good point! Knew I shoulda sold em as a set :lol 

Well, £9's better than it sitting in a plastic box for the foreseeable future I guess. Have about £70 towards the Igear Ironhide and Ratchet now!

11. nemisispringer

News Credits:
    @Brooticus yeh ive decided its just too much to spend per figure to get the whole lot i havent even opened him lol TBF i preordered him before the maketoy version was announced and he was the only devs option. Im probs gonna go for the maketoy now though it looks really good.

Well I'm willing to make a small loss to beat his current price in online stores and make it wothwhile to the buyer so send me an offer dude he is misb if you were wondering.

12. nellie131

nellie131 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone need a MOSC gen hound, cyclonus, cheetor or starscream? Just found a score of em in Skegness!

13. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What the hell, the deluxes? Nice find dude! I'm all sorted for, well, pretty much everything up to this point, but I just know there's chaps on here that are in dire need.

14. nemisispringer

News Credits:
    If its universe starscream i wouldnt mind lol what price range are we talking? Also could you bring to AA :D 

15. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Well, my Jetwing saga continues.

Basically from the top.

My friend sent Jetwing from Japan, EMS costing £60 or so. Ouch.

When it arrived in the UK on Wednesday it got pulled up at customs, with a £37ish charge, which Parceforce 'paid for me' and charged me around £13 for the privilege. So add another £50.

Parcelforce 'helpfully' sent me a letter explaining the delay and charges, through Royal mail. I only recieved this letter on Saturday. I paid them on Saturday through my CC, BUT, when I went to print the page with all the confirmations, I clicked the wrong icon and brought up another page. When I go back the confiramation page has expired and they think I've not paid. A call to Barclaycard confirms payment however.

Jetwing is expected Tuesday, after all, Parcelforce need a WHOLE working day to process my money and work out just what the hell to do.

Tuesday comes, and no Jetwing. I call up the depot and they say its not slated for delivery as they are still waiting for payment. WTF. I tell them my CC has confirmed payment, I gave the Barclaycard reference, date, time and amount of the transaction and the lady (whose name I should have noted, but didn't) said she would contact the head office and get back to me.

Nothing.

I called them again today, and this time I got a different lady (whose name I did note, see I do learn, however slowly) who says they have to email the head office, and they only open at 10am, so I have to wait.

So I wait, until 11:30 ish, and call again to ask whats going on. The lady I spoke to earlier today is on the phone. The guy I got instead basically doesn't help and I give him an earful. I figure, if I'm £50 down on a £60 delivery I'm gonna hand out some shit. He hangs up on me.

A few seconds later the lady called back I say the other guy hung up on me. She apologised on his behalf and says she still has to wait for an email back. I say I've been waiting for 1 and a half hours for confirmation on and enquiry about a payment where date, time and amount was given, and nobody has found out yet? She replies, I'm not the only customer they have to deal with, to which I replied, I was supposed to get a reply YESTERDAY about this but got nothing. I then demanded the Head office number so I could harass them directly, but she said that they no longer have the ability to call the head office, they can only wmail them.

Yeah right. Bullshit. All of this is utter complete bullshit. Parcelforce are basically a bunch of fucking thieves. I want my fucking parcel today before looters loot and burn down the depot. All I want is my fucking plastic crack what I've paid rediculous amounts for. FUCK.

Oh and stay safe this weekend guys, I'd be there if not for work commitments. :( 

16. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

^ Same, Starscream is the only one I would consider out of those. Then again, if they're dirt cheap I'll have the lot! :D 

17. mark_h

mark_h Well-Known Member

Wow, if thats a 'white' starscream definetly!

18. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow, i'll take the Hound to customise into Ironfist please. How much is the question.

I already have meth kitty and he's going to go under the craft knife to be spliced with the BW 10th version to attempt and make a cheetor with a good robot mode and semi convincing cheetah

19. nellie131

nellie131 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They are £14 each and can bring to AA for anyone just let me know quick and I'll grab what you want

20. Cashanova

Cashanova Sons Of Unicron PTT

Dude, If you could pick me up a Hound I'd appreciate it!