The UK Toy Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Boardwise, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Napalm

Napalm Drinking About Robots TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Happy Birthday Brooticus! From me and this cheeky little fellow.

[​IMG]

2. Napalm

News Credits:
    £54.99 on Kapow says they have too. Whilst not as balls out awesome as their Tantrum reveal, this thing gives Feral Rex a wingspan of a foot and a half.

3. we_are_forest

we_are_forest I blame Powerglide

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Happy Birthday, Brooticus!

4. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes, a very happy birthday to you Brooty! Hope Assauler's with you soon :D 

Where does one buy that from? The dog would look hilarious on walks!

On a side note, do peeps receive notice of shipping emails from Chimungmung when they've sent out your haul? I know Eagle only came into stock yesterday, but I'm eager to know just when my package will be sent and thus arrive :p 

5. Napalm

News Credits:
    Raptor Dog Costume | Pet Fancy Dress Costumes | Escapade® UK
    They also come in Hammerhead Shark flavour.

6. incapable hulk

incapable hulk I am the Liquor

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    I think i prefer the other 1.

Masterminds looks cool, but its too over the top detail wise. I prefer the other ones simpler, more G1 look.

Personally anyway.

7. MissingSea

MissingSea Well-Known Member

I'm with Hulk on this one, out of the two I prefer the look of the Unique Toys version, which is weird since I prefer the more detailed look on Giant over Hercules.

Granted both look great and if I had the cash I'd consider picking up both.

Happy Birthday Brooticus. You won't be disappointed with Assaulter, it's a great mold and has some serious heft behind it.

8. HugeBadWolf

HugeBadWolf XO in charge of radishes

News Credits:
    Many happy returns Brooticus!

Cheers,
    Doug

9. Genetic

Genetic Morg Than Meets the Eye

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    You and me both man!

Yes they send out shipping confirmation when it's dispatched :) 

10. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Someone please explain to me how is it that there are people out there that think that flooring your rear wheel drive fucktardmobile in the snow gets you anywhere?

There I am happily chugging away in my little Terios at 30 mph and the car in the next lane has his rear wheels going much much faster then his front wheels (and wondering why he's sliding around all over the place) and the stupid fucking van behind me is trying his damndest to get around me at the speed of light.

At what point in their fucking stupid miserable lives did they stop recognising 'snow', real snow, (not that shit they shovel up their deteriorating noses) and the fact that on AN UNTREATED ROAD SNOW MIGHT JUST POSSIBLY MAKE DRIVING A LITTLE MORE SLIPPERY?

No no. Carry on fuckbag. And when you careen off the road and wrap yourself around a tree, and the ****** BBC come around to interview you for being fucktarded I'll drive by and LAUGH AT YOUR STUPIDITY.

You may have noticed, I'm not liking other drivers right now.

Actually a couple years ago I was walking back from the nearby town centre through a residential area with the wife and a 4x4 shoots down the road toward a T-junction. Needless to say his speed was a wee bit too fast for the conditions and he slid right into a guys garden demolishing his concrete fence. Saw the whole damn thing, luckily the owners of the house came out and confronted said ****** otherwise he probably would have done a hit and run.

But yes, snow is great if you're a kid, or an employee that can take the day off. Not so great if you're the boss and have to open up regardless.

I am deliberately staying clear of the 3rd party Predacons. In fact this 'land rush' of announcements just means that nobodys collection will ever be complete if they count 3rd party stuff into their collections. IMO.

Argos, haven't checked out the new catalog yet. Not sure if bothered. Maybe when the snow clears and they start to flog them at traffic lights (makes a welcome change from fuckbag window washers) I'll pick one up.

Also, picked up #2 of that Batmobile magazine thing thats doing the rounds at the moment. £5.99, 1960's TV series Batmobile. Pure West.

11. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Adversely you get the equally moronic ppl that are driving on clear main roads like they are untreated due to a minute amount of snow falling.

I learned along time ago that the general public are ******s.

Oh and happy bday Broot :thumb 

12. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Old Git

News Credits:
    MMC Divebomb preordered like a boss ,bigger than a MP Lambo and cheaper from Kapow? easy choice - I hope that FP's stunticon preorders show up soon so the orders can be combined.

13. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

Broot - HAPPY NUMERICAL CELEBRATION CAKE DAY. Also, epic scale TFs is a great idea. Just make 'em the right size for WSTs, you'd be laughing.

tikgnat - leave my fucktardmobile alone, I'll floor it whenever I like.

Neither not-Predaking enthuses me. Colour schemes are bang on but beast mode aversion prohibits what the cost didn't already.

Meanwhile, are we back to all the end-times of TF retail speculation we had last year? Looks like another seasonal freeze / drought a-goin' on.

14. RayTheSun

RayTheSun Boy of Meat

So I found out that TK Maxx occasionally have transformers right after I decide not to go into one. Anyone found any offerings they've had recently to make me totally regret my decision?

15. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    I think it's generally very random in these here parts?

16. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    It's a pass on both Predakings for me too, never really liked the character. Now if Bruticus or Defensor got TFC treatment then I'm in!

17. kittnut

kittnut Member

So true! I was stuck in a queue of about 10 cars driving up the high street near where I live last night at 15 mph. The driver in front thought he was driving across the ice-lakes of the artic than a perfectly gritted road!

Funny enough I think the local council did a good job today as I got into work fine.

18. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Maybe, In the last fortnight I've seen TFP Ultra Magnus and Thundertron... but thats about it.

Prior to that we've had TFP wv 5(?) deluxes (Kup, Rumble et al) and Generations wv 2, but all pre Christmas. Makes you wonder if that July Beast Hunters line means we're getting nothing until then.

MP10, You never know maybe, just maybe the logic is flawless. After all, a high end collectable like that would sell better at Christmas right? Well MAYBE THEY'RE WAITING FOR CHRISTMAS 2013. Check out my shit. Business skills like mine I should be made head of Hasbro UK.

19. Napalm

News Credits:
    Listening to this makes me glad I don't drive. I would literally become incandescent with rage at the stupidity of the herd. On this snow lark, they closed the daughters school today and I honestly couldn't tell you why, other than there being an off licence nearby and the teachers are gonna have an 'inset day'.

20. Sweeny

Sweeny Electric Monk

News Credits:
    Ebay:

Happy b'day! MMC have won hands down imo but bizarre that we have two of these things fighting it out.

This. Ppl do not how to drive in these conditions - drives me insane. Best bit was watching a Land Rover struggling this morning because he has huuuge alloys and road tyres on, with a look of confusion on his face that his 4X4 can't cope with some snow. My little Fiat Panda just chugged on regardless. Hilarious.

Very random! They had an animated Jazz, rotf legends size and DOTM bumblebee masks in the local store over Christmas.