The UK Toy Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Boardwise, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Decepticreeps100

Decepticreeps100 Bite your face

• Like Like x 5
  2. doucoo

doucoo U're an idiot Starscream!

Ebay:
    Six sigma is awesome, well worth a purchase

See the pics below in Tower mode and robot.

20211106_121624.jpg 20211106_121553.jpg 20211004_201602.jpg 20211004_201542.jpg

• Like Like x 12
  3. MyTea Boc

MyTea Boc Cannot rest until we have a bus-former.

Ebay:
    The threat of police action just makes thing hotter Chris. Gordon agrees.

Trailer has me excited. Always up for more miles and gwen

As for Spiderman future... I post this without comment

• Like Like x 9
  4. 4249david

4249david Autobot's chief customs agent, apparently...

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Current rumours are 3 more Spidey films, supposedly with TH in the role. Whether that's a red herring remains to be seen.

I don't think they'll 'Roger Rabbit' (look it up, young 'uns) NWH with MM or others. I wonder if the aging up of both characters in that trailer (especially Miles) is a way to get them looking just enough like a real person that's been cast in the role.

Obviously Gwen will need a new actress given she's voiced by Mini-Hawkeye. Not a clue who voices Miles or what he looks like, so can't say the same thing for him.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Genodectes

Genodectes Well-Known Member

Anyone else just find random TF toys in there attic? Sealed RID Vehicon, RID Darksteel, and a few Power Core Combiners just there in various boxes where they shouldn’t be

• Like Like x 12
  6. MyTea Boc

MyTea Boc Cannot rest until we have a bus-former.

Ebay:
    Throttlebots and a few headless combiner limbs last time I ventured into my parents attic.

• Like Like x 6
  7. Decepticreeps100

Decepticreeps100 Bite your face

It'd be great Live action and toon together just like Space Jam 2, a cinematic tour de force.

• Like Like x 6
  8. motorthing

motorthing Just the Toys Ma'am

News Credits:
    Back in the days when I wasn't under pain of guillotine about space I simply said fuck waiting for the heat-death of the Universe - or Fanstoys or TT actually making their versions - and got Badcube, MMC & X-Trans Trailbreakers (don't make me try and remember their stupid code-names) and MMC & Badcube for Hoist.

Badcube have been kept as Vehicles - the transformations will just put you in a psych-ward, and X-Trans is BotBreaker and MMC is BotHoist for the shelf display. IMG_20211205_104610.jpg

Don't they make a cute couple.

QC wise they all turned out to be much of a muchness, all of them have a few glitches and annoyances but for regular shelf-posing you can't go far wrong with any of them.

• Like Like x 13
  9. Genodectes

Theres a *lot* of Galaxy Force, Energon, Armada, RID, Movies, and Generation’s in my parents attic… Though my nephew ended up being given a bunch of them

• Like Like x 9
  10. Ratchet2007

Ratchet2007 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hailee Steinfield is returning along with Oscar Isaac

• Like Like x 9
  11. Genodectes

Can’t even work out why I never opened Darksteel, he looks really freaking cool…

• Like Like x 9
  12. Siege Fan

Siege Fan Well-Known Member

I forgot Gordon the Tantric Engine likes to play it out...

• Like Like x 6
  13. Brum Bot

Brum Bot You’re an idiot Starscream

News Credits:
    You’ve seen my stature Bobby…. I’m like a chubby borrower, but like Gus from Cinderella. That’s like a full size boom box in my house :lol 

• Like Like x 9
  14. Genodectes

Just looked at those Haslab deadlines and I don’t think Star Wars and GI Joe are looking good for even minimum targets, they are only two thirds of the way there and it’s not like this month is peak disposable cash time for collectors…. Extension or “sudden” purchase from a bunch of retailers to get them funded you reckon?

• Like Like x 7
  15. Skywarp SCS

Skywarp SCS AKA "Pretender Skywarp"

On the Spider-man subject, I wonder if they could pull an “Enchanted” and Animated Miles will step into the live action MCU, with a live action actor; but still being the same character from his dimension/universe/continuity?

• Like Like x 10
  16. Primacron

Primacron Well-Known Member

I don’t need a new Menasor….. I want all the limbs to be interchangeable….. I’m not buying new versions of all my figures….

Hmm, yes they might do a Superion next…..

*Drag Strip preordered*

• Like Like x 12
  17. bcm77

bcm77 Well-Known Member

Lingard epitomises everything that I'd want Roy Keane to stamp out of the club were he to get the chance.

It's one thing having a massive ego if you're Ronaldo and can back it up consistently but Lingard has had maybe 5 decent games for United, a couple for England and the loan spell at West Ham and that's it.

Despite being from Warrington he tries to affect a "gangsta" accent when he's interviewed that makes him sound ridiculous and he thought that advertising his clothing label during a tribute to the victims of the Manchester bombing was a good idea to build his brand.

He's a useless shite that boy.

I love the Kante brothers, they're so humble it's refreshing, they actually had to be ordered by the France manager to have a picture with the World Cup because they're so shy whereas Pogba was practically humping the trophy.

I hope Ralf Rangnick picks Ronaldo whenever he's fit because he's still a lethal goalscorer and goals are the most important thing in any game. He's never been a player to do much tracking back and defending so that narrative against him is typical English media nonsense. Rangnick appears intelligent enough to recognise what Ronaldo still offers and in his first press conference on Friday was very clear on being adaptable so I think he'll find a way to fit him into his usual system.

The other options just aren't reliable enough in front of goal, Cavani is great when fit which hasn't been often this season and Greenwood is still developing but Rashford and Martial are lost causes, they might have ability with the ball but their attitude is all wrong, Rashford visibly sulks when he's told to change position, his body language is terrible and he seems increasingly more dedicated to his political posturing and charity stuff than football and Martial always looks like he'd be anywhere other than in a job that millions would run through a wall to get a shot at.

Apparently today's game isn't on any TV channel so I won't get a proper look at what Rangnick does until the highlights later but I'll have the Sky text commentary running.

@Dobbie,
    Cheers for posting that! :) 

As I'd initially decided to not get either the Newage or Magic Square Constructicons I'd not looked too far into how both of them were set up but nice to know all the bits will come with Hook & Long Haul.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
  18. RoboW4rrior298

RoboW4rrior298 Maximum blast!

Clever idea, but personally I don’t want Miles anywhere near the MCU. At least not for the time being, since Insomniac are handling having them both exist in the same universe just fine with their games.

MCU Spider-Man is just getting started, I bet the new trilogy will have his own version of these multiverse villains as copycats or something.

• Like Like x 5
  19. Ottertron

Ottertron Moon-faced assassin of joy

It looked dicey there for a hot minute but, nah, Sony aren’t quite that stupid. Stupid enough to cast a creepy sex-pest amateur cult leader and near future court case in a film about a third-stringer character then sit on the film for so long people forgot it existed, and stupid enough to think that anyone would give a flying shit about Silver Sable, but not quite stupid enough to turn down guaranteed cash in the bank and not have to worry about the law of diminishing returns anymore.

I’d been wondering the same thing myself and I have to admit that it’s a genius idea - especially if Spider-Ham comes with him but stays as an animated character.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Convoy

Convoy 90's Robot

yarp Hexa Gear be pricey. I had a few bits, but when I realised where it was going I pulled out. Luckily @Ottertron is in too deep :p  However, even though I lost a load on it last time, the bug has bitten again

• Like Like x 4