The UK Toy Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Boardwise, Feb 23, 2011.

1. MyTea Boc

MyTea Boc Cannot rest until we have a bus-former.

Ebay:
    Damn you.

She is a rather fabulous feather friend. Certainly my favourite Maximal so far too.

• Like Like x 7
  2. barry

barry Well worn member

News Credits:
    And how! Now, let me just make a note in the diary...

"To Be Continued...?"
    From TF:UK #81 'Target:2006'
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 18
  3. RoboW4rrior298

RoboW4rrior298 Maximum blast!

I have @VehiconVindication interested in the Skywarp from mine, however if she decides not to take him I’ll keep you in mind? No funny business on pricing either £20 posted.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Bips

Bips Well-Known Member

Yeah that's completely fine, if she drops out, I'm more than happy to pay that mate.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If anyone is getting that multipack and doesn’t want the Fangry let me know as I’ll gladly take it off your hands

• Like Like x 3
  6. fwestivus

fwestivus Well-Known Member

Maverick just arrived from HOF. In a box. So either I was lucky, or they're learning that people might not want stuff just tossed in a plastic bag.
    Not opened it yet, but it does look pretty nice. Well, pretty nice for £25. The plastic is the real let down being that odd waxy/soapy slightly-translucent 90s pc greige colour. But at this price I'll grudgingly accept it!

• Like Like x 8
  7. Brum Bot

Brum Bot You’re an idiot Starscream

News Credits:
    Think he’s been a bit busy with the podcast that he’s doing a superb job on with @Maz and @Sixo ….

Recommend you hit up whichever streaming service you’ve got and give it a listen. People do have lives, and jobs outside of transformers and a hobby shouldn’t take precedent, maybe a little patience is required there.

@bcm77 what’s your thoughts on the last 48hrs in WWE?

Why have Charlotte win the belt for 24 hours? Let Ripley retain and get some good rub, then have the Nikki cash in after a hard fought retention the next night on Raw - would be so much more for both women, Charlotte doesn’t need the belt, nor the angle. Just stupid for me.

And Goldberg?!? Enough said. Sting gets hammered for his age, but ain’t no doubt he can still work a better match than Goldberg no matter the years.

My love for Quake has been re-ignited recently.

278A1463-809D-40E3-A450-0DCCA349FE36.jpeg

• Like Like x 13
  8. Touma Callum

Touma Callum Well-Known Member

Speaking of HOF, we should be hearing about Sky Lynx any day now? IIRC, the pre-order was due 18th-21st of July?

• Like Like x 3
  9. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Friend of Kim, eh? ;) 
    Plus @Ottertron has mentioned FP are getting him in.
    No Ad breaks illicitly though. ;) 

• Like Like x 6
  10. fwestivus

Fingers crossed, anyway. I ordered a leader, Maverick and Sky Lynx and the whole order status changed to 'ready to ship' from when the leader went out on the 14th. So for me, at least, I won't know when Sky Lynx is headed out until hermes collect it

• Like Like x 4
  11. Xaran Alamas

Xaran Alamas Well-Known Member

:lol YES!
    I still find Cosmos hilarious... he really didn't get the memo on being inconspicuous!

Big lad!

I quite like it because it takes him from being "Oh can he not talk? Does he have an injury like Bumblebee?" to it being that he CAN talk, he just chooses not to 99% of the time.

Of course, when I've imagined an SG version of Transformers Prime he's a chatterbox who won't. shut. up. :lol 
    Also obsessed with YouTube and playing cat videos on his face.

She's my favourite Kingdom Maximal too. Granted the only other one I have is Rattrap but I stand my ground on this :lol 

• Like Like x 8
  12. fwestivus

Had a quick play with it, and... It could be a really nice transformer. The transformation is clever, bit mode looks pretty good and the alt mode is lovely and not too much in the way of 'obvious bot hanging under wings' syndrome.
    Let downs are obviously the plastic, which on closer inspection is not entirely consistent colour-wise as well as being kind of translucent, and whilst the paint job looks great on the jet (and would be better on better plastic) you only really see it on the chest in bot mode.
    So. Id be pretty miffed at full price, but at £25 it's pretty OK. Fingers crossed we see the mould reused.
    On which note, it's back in stock on the HOF site Transformers | Transformers Prj Crs Jn99 | Action Figures | House of Fraser

• Like Like x 4
  13. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Ooooooh! Spoilerific clip from He-Man: Revelations in this Hamill interview (Kicks off at 4.02, if the embed fudges the timestamp start)...
    Judging by the references there (with what I've picked up from the odd Spector Creative vid) the show really is cutting deep right into the Lore of the show bible and toyline! Man, if half that effort went into Netflix WFC, eh?

• Like Like x 8
  14. Siege Fan

Siege Fan Well-Known Member

Protoman's recent video is about a leaks list he was sent weeks ago that he's now taking seriously after the JP reveal and other stuff. You'll likely already have heard of it all by now but I suppose it's anecdotal corroboration if he's happy to put it out:

Blaster and Eject in Kingdom

86 Sludge, Swoop later, (Hasbro?) don't know what line Snarl is going in

Terrorsaur (Airrazor mold) is 'Golden Disc Collection'

Orange Tigatron with mutant head

Sweep

Junkion

Legacy is the first chapter of a 2022 trilogy

Commander Motormaster

Deluxe Bombshell, Kickback, Shrapnel, possibly 86 line

Perceptor 86 deluxe

King Starscream 86

Tarantulas deluxe

Skids deluxe

4 Prime characters - Prime, Arcee, Knockout, and Bulkhead is possibly a retool of Prime

After Fangry it's Nightbeat, Hosehead, and Sirens, likely leading to the Autobot Headmaster Jrs

More Beast Wars and Prime in general

Straxus alongside a Galvy repack

Leader Blitzwing

No Micromaster return

Pretenders are a possibility

2022 titan, The Nemesis suggested

2023 Unicron Trilogy mentioned, Supreme Unicron hinted at

• Like Like x 12
  15. bcm77

bcm77 Well-Known Member

As if my wallet didn't hate me enough already the following Hot Toys figures have just been revealed during Sideshow's online event,

Cobb Vanth ( My most wanted figure from The Mandalorian and he looks great although they're only showing the Boba Fett helmet at this point. Needs an unmasked head which I'm sure it'll have when HT do the proper reveal. )

More Grogus including one with his eyes closed and the big ball thing he sat on whilst he reached out through the Force in the attempt to find some Jediwhich lead to THAT ending.

In addition they're doing the following which're less essential,

Koska Reeves ( Won't entirely rule her out as a companion on the shelf for Bo-Katan. )
    Ax Woves ( Meh. )
    Super Battle Droid ( Not arsed but I can see why they're doing it as they're also doing the Death Watch Mandalorian from the flashback scene. )

With Fennec Shand already confirmed via the reveal of the Boba Fett with throne that leaves the following as the major gaps from The Mandalorian,

Cara Dune ( Obviously subject to Gina's rehiring but I bet they have a prototype ready to go if that happens. )
    Greef Karga ( HT made Apollo years ago in their Rocky line so I don't see any issues with securing the likeness rights. )
    Offworld Jawas ( They already did an OT one so it's just a matter of changing the eye colour and a few costume details plus making different versions of The Egg.)

@Seeaich,
    [​IMG]
    Where do I watch Rick & Morty?

@Brum Bot,
    To be honest I haven't heard anything other than they were bringing Goldberg back to which I'd be asking "Why?".

Aside from the obvious that they can't let go of the Monday Night Wars and will keep bringing people back long past the point of any use.

It's not like Goldberg or Sting need the money and given the risk of Goldberg seriously injuring someone which almost happened with 'Taker in Saudi Arabia or one of the AEW botch machines doing likewise to Sting the whole thing seems like a massive risk with not enough upside to make it worthwhile.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
  16. Siege Fan

17. G1 Mirage Owner

G1 Mirage Owner Well-Known Member

Mine is still sitting in 'order received' purgatory, despite being ordered the day they popped up on HOF. I wouldn't be surprised if they cancel it tbh and sell it at a mark up.

Was supposed to be arriving in stock 17/19 July.

• Like Like x 4
  18. JSpaced10

JSpaced10 Not Predacon: PREDAKING!

Twitter:
    Knockout? I thought I'd be pleased at the prospect of a half-decent Bulkhead, but a faux-parts Knockout with a decent body shape is actually kinda exciting.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
  19. Siege Fan

Have to say I'm not so familiar with Prime at all, watched however much of it is on Netflix years ago and don't remember a damn thing about it :oops: 

• Like Like x 4
  20. Prescient

Prescient Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Fair play

Due 21st in to them so delivery after

• Like Like x 6