The UK Toy Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Boardwise, Feb 23, 2011.

1. LorDZeeD

LorDZeeD Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    PSX_20210401_110646.jpg
    Puny God

• Like Like x 20
  2. Danforth

Danforth Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    SS86 Grimlock is the same sort of head-height as pre-Siege Leaders, right? Like T30 Jetfire and CW Ultra Magnus?

Planning my future collecting and thinking, not for the first time, that my FansProject LER Severo isn't tall enough!

• Like Like x 6
  3. doucoo

doucoo U're an idiot Starscream!

Ebay:
    Fire up royal rumble on the snes, amazing game!

She is a keeper!

Did you cover yourself in mud, or everyone else in shit when you saw him!

He can't see me!

• Like Like x 8
  4. 4249david

4249david Autobot's chief customs agent, apparently...

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Me, 38, AZ jab... didn't feel a thing and zero side effects. Like, literally nothing.

Wife, 57 (just), AZ jab... felt nothing, and fine for 12 hrs. Then a shocking night's sleep with sweats and shivers. Felt shit the following day to the 36hrs point. Then fine.

Basically, no pattern or reasoning to the side effects. Just pop paracetamol regularly and rest up.

• Like Like x 4
  5. rikkomba

rikkomba Fishmonger Supreme of TFW2005

The A.S.S. is the limit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. Destronus

Destronus Ay up

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    * lurks from depths of the background*

Have a bit of soundwave love

IMG_2431.png

IMG_2440.png

IMG_2435.png

*Returns to pit of darkness*

• Like Like x 25
  7. Brum Bot

Brum Bot You’re an idiot Starscream

News Credits:
    Great shout. Had it on the Megadrive, and even though he wasn’t my fave wrestler, my fave finisher was IRS’ Write Off :thumb 

• Like Like x 7
  8. LorDZeeD

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Dunno, CW Magnus looks a bit smaller to me:
    PXL_20210401_105249797.jpg

Sorry. No wonder even my kids don't think I'm funnny anymore...

Anyway they're about the same height:
    PXL_20210401_105120332.jpg

• Like Like x 19
  9. G1 Mirage Owner

G1 Mirage Owner Well-Known Member

What do you mean "they all look the same" ?

upload_2021-4-1_11-53-44.png

• Like Like x 17
  10. Dobbie

Dobbie Starting to look like roast beef! TFW2005 Supporter

it’s New Age Shattered Glass Megatron based on the Galvatron mould! He’s a bit fiddly to be honest.

Yeah, twice........this could be an amazing new line!

• Like Like x 6
  11. LorDZeeD

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Man, did not think this is the place I'd be discussing my Covid Jab! If you've had Covid, esp if you've had Long Covid, AZ is pretty awful. But the upside is there's a lot showing stories now that it helps with the long Covid symptoms. I (37) had it on Saturday, By Sunday night, massive fever, shivering, muscles aches, and couldn't lift my arm. Still have a massive red bruise, but overall feeling a lot better by yesterday.
    And having had almost nine months of fatigue, shortness of breath, random bouts of tight chest and worst of all a lot of fucking brain fog (I'm a strategist by profession lol) - I'm actually starting to feel better. It's early days and I don't want to get overexcited but i really think i might be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Rest up all, and best of luck - hope you all feel better.

• Like Like x 13
  12. doucoo

doucoo U're an idiot Starscream!

Ebay:
    'Are you scared mf, cos you should be because this green beret is gonna kick your ass'

'I eat green beret's for breakfast and today I am very hungry'

Since my last name is cook, my mates call me cook in an arnie accent. Been happening since we first saw the movie.

Not sure if this is available, would pay up to £30 for it if it is?

That is a pity. Looks awesome, plus six sigma just does it for me. As I said, if I didn't have already then I would be all over this

I quite like warpath, but do like his Generations one better

I need prints of all these pics in my transformer room, or the library as we call it, trying to sound intellectual!

Nostalgia juices are flowing with this pic. I need to send you Irn bru sweets when I can too. Need to go back to the shop.

With you on the Napalm originals. Do you think the darkness of space on the pic is the back of his throat due to it being in his mouth?

Loving the slag cartoon too

• Like Like x 10
  13. Popemon

Popemon Well-Known Member

apparantly asda has these for £8 [​IMG]
    but im nowhere near an asda. if anyone happened to pop in and sees one, id be incredibly grateful if someone picked one up for me! think they have a bayverse one also £8, who knows what else!

• Like Like x 7
  14. Xaran Alamas

Xaran Alamas Well-Known Member

Ah right. I should have realised that, being on benefits but then I'm on ones for my disabilities.

Yeah don't get me started. The presumption that us with genuine long term permanent disabilities are lying and have to prove we're ill is disgusting. Sure there are people who are benefit cheats but it seems like they like to go after the low hanging fruit of the people who actually need it. It's crazy I need to be re-assessed as none of my conditions have cures and none of them are going to go away... it's even worse for people with terminal conditions having to re-apply or re-assess. They have precious little time as it is, they don't need to be wasting it on things like this.
    Anyway I better stop, I think I'm giving myself a stress headache just thinking of this bullshittery.

I love how you have all these robots then a random dude on a guitar:lolol 

Even better!

Ugh that's disgusting! I hope your Wife's Uncle (Your Uncle in-law?) feels as better as possible soon.

Ooh that Marvel explanation makes sense, also makes the fanon/canon explanation of Beast Era Transformations being an evolution of Micromaster (and Pretender) tech make even more sense :) 

And nice headcanon on WFC Micromasters! That works, also works with how the Titans and bases they interact with not really being to scale with the rest of the lines. I mean, the silhouette of Airwave in the artwork of some of the ER boxes looks to tower over the trees in the background.
    Kind of surprised they didn't do a pack somewhere of some of the MM molds repainted as the big names, like there's that truck one which could easily be repainted in Optimus colours and resembles G2/TFP style Optimus altmode, there's a red van which practically already looks like Ironhide, a Police Car etc. Could repaint one of the jet ones to look like the Seekers etc.

Maybe there's actual gold in there? :eek:  But this is getting beyond a joke...

Please don't be an elaborate April Fools! Though damn, if a 3P starts actually making a fembot line I'm not sure my wallet will survive D:
    What sort of size is she? Aren't IF figs usually Legends sized?

:lol 

I did wonder if it was SG Megatron, thanks!

I'm getting my second Pfiza jab tomorrow so that sure be fun. As for Long Covid, I have ME which Long Covid seems to have a lot i common with - to be honest, it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility that Long Covid actually IS ME as ME often comes about after viral infections and most the symptoms of Long Covid seem to be ME like. This is a roundabout way of saying you have my sympathy :) 

• Like Like x 8
  15. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    I feel your pain threadizens, the AZ put me on my arse for a day or so.

However, it was nothing compared to actually having the virus itself, and I suffered lightly compared to most, so if there's anyone reading that's on the fence about having it, I recommend the vaccine wholeheartedly.

GET IN MY ARM!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I feel the sudden urge to buy microsoft products.

• Like Like x 11
  16. Napalm

Napalm Drinking About Robots TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It's Masterpiece scale. IF stands for Infinite Finity. It's a new line from MMC, under the Ocular Max banner.

• Like Like x 9
  17. Xaran Alamas

Xaran Alamas Well-Known Member

Ah, I misread it as Iron Factory xD Thanks for clearing it up.

Aw man, seriously tempted though. On the other hand I don't really go in for Masterpiece scale, hrmm...
    On the other other hand, if it had been CHUG scale I'd have been done for! :eek: 
    This isn't saying I might not end up getting her, especially considering how much I enjoyed the MP scaled Athena and Nicee figures!

• Like Like x 8
  18. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    It's only MP scale if you consider it so - she could just be a very big tank bot among your chug deception ranks.

The power of head canon compels you.

• Like Like x 9
  19. Napalm

Napalm Drinking About Robots TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    She's 8 inches or so tall. And given that she's essentially an original character with only the unmasked headsculpt giving away her exceptionally niche origins - and a badass with it - she can fucking well go wherever we put her.

• Like Like x 8
  20. Siege Fan

Siege Fan Well-Known Member

Pulse should sell diorama pieces, people would go apeshit.

I didn't see him but was covered in mud anyway as a treat to myself, you know how it is.

I absolutely love the idea that, bored with his billions, Bill started a pandemic. Like the nerdiest Bond villain ever.

Anyway, everybody knows 5G is to blame...

• Like Like x 12