The UK Toy Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Boardwise, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Unclejoe420

Unclejoe420 Well-Known Member

Really? That'd be awesome!!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Skyguy

Skyguy Well-Known Member

Picked up my Spinister and Crosshairs. Awesome dudes. Mr Jeans might be my favourite deluxe in a while.

Also still loving the Iron Factory DJD. 2CF3E66B-47E2-4DE2-9F5F-E23CB4ADF166.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  3. rlmiddleton

rlmiddleton Don’t call me a member thank you very much.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Yeah, this is the one. Don’t think I can be reading it wrong, but hearing positive things about this wave feels a bit too much like daring to dream right now so have read it through a fair few times in case my eyes were deceiving me lol.

E8CE1F45-7C6C-4560-9DEC-472E7E003EC9.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  4. Astro-Furby

Astro-Furby Life is strange

So i just went into TXMaxx and bought Siege Galaxy Optimus and SS Starscream for £29, and considering that in Smyths Galaxy OP is £40 that is a bargain...plus my Space Choo Choo should arrive today...just gotta decide if I am going to open any of them now or save them all for Christmas morning

Trouble is I also bought a replacement PS3 at lunch and I am not sure I can all 3 items home in one go

edit: TKMaxx also had this odd Starscream KO...not sure what its based on but it looked rally cool and was £8 and if i hadnt seen Optimus I would have bought it to see what the quality was like

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  5. barry

barry Well worn member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    can I just check what nail batting is? I'm sure I'm up for it, and everything, but I just want to check.

Pleasure! On both counts.

She likes it when I put skid marks on her knickers and then blames it on her. She's a curious, yet enchanting, soul.

"Ratchet. You face seven counts of misconduct, gross dereliction of duty, and disobeying a direct order from a senior officer. Plus sundry violations of sections six, eleven, fifteen, and twenty two of the Autobot code of interplanetary conflict. Anything you'd like to say?"
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
  6. Skyguy

Skyguy Well-Known Member

EF2D4698-5992-4E1E-AE12-66B6719CBB5B.jpeg He certainly come apart into a few bits.

• Like Like x 7
  7. bcm77

bcm77 Not A Proper Fan.

@Dropfire,
    Welcome to the board!

@Underlord,
    I agree that Blackarachnia's transformation is a bit annoying, I think the spider mode is OK considering the scale, but I'll likely be keeping her in robot mode for the most part. Hopefully Rattrap will be more fun to switch between modes.

One of my sisters came for a brief visit on Saturday and gave me £40 as a Christmas present as we won't see her over Christmas so I'm probably going to use it on the toy coloured set of Newage Insecticons.

@Large,
    All these anniversaries of games coming out is making me feel old! :D 

That said it's also helping jog some memories of games I enjoyed...…...I was never great at beat 'em ups but with the early Tekken games I probably got the most enjoyment from the character that was inspired by the wrestler Tiger Mask.

The other Namco games I enjoyed were in the Ridge Racer series particularly Rage Racer which I'd love to see given an HD makeover for a current gen console. Ridge Racer 4 also had a car you could unlock that was basically Pac Man with wheels which I LOVED.....I miss racing games like that because now most of them seem to be obsessed with increasingly anal levels of realism.

• Like Like x 6
  8. Underlord

Underlord Frontier Psychiatrist.

News Credits:
    Clacton UK, where houses randomly explode
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I keep seeing ads on Facebook for a new racing game that has Lego cars in it.
    My three year old daughter just got hold of Blackarachnia (in Bot mode), and started singing Incy wincy spider :lol 

• Like Like x 5
  9. Astro-Furby

Astro-Furby Life is strange

There are still plenty of arcade racers, kart racers and silly stuff out there still being made..especially on console and mobile

10. Imperator

Imperator and he drove the fastest milk-cart in the west.

YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    So... got a job. Not a great job, but it'll pay for some bills. In fact it's the same job I had four years ago, and I don't want to be stuck doing it forever, but it'll do for now. Treated myself to a Lego Overwatch Bastion on the way home. Was going to get the Roadhog/Junkrat set but Bastion had been reduced and was now only £3 more. So giant transforming Lego bot ahoy!

Oh, and I'm putting the reviews on hiatus for the time being. Not sure how much free time I'll have and I have a hundred things I want to spend it on, so.

Whoop whoop. Could really go for a Spinny boi right now.

• Like Like x 15
  11. Large

Large Currently blablabla

News Credits:
    See, at first that was supposed to be all about beating me with a spiked bat, but it's so much funnier to imagine you nailing an actual bat on me.
    How is it even a bit funny ? I dunno... It is a very long day.

(amazing shot)

See, this is why none of them were on his favorite's list.

[​IMG]

See, I was sure King (tiger mask) was your favorite haha.

Speaking of Namco, I did get that fresh new HG101 entry.

[​IMG]

Would be hard to pick a definitive Namco game, between the Valkyrie saga, Rolling Thunder, Gempei... But let's go with Burning Force !

A mood.

Racing game ?
    Spend way too much time on Horizon Chase Turbo recently.

[​IMG]

Perfect on a Switch.

• Like Like x 9
  12. MyTea Boc

MyTea Boc Do you smell that?

Ebay:
    Been a hell of a 10 days in Casa Del Boc; the baby, the wife and myself have been stricken with the plague at various stages. Poor wee mite had it the worst, barely slept (which naturally means zero sleep for me :p ). All on the mend now thankfully.

Plus work has been flat out to get the last few things wrapped up before Christmas. But it should be calmer this week. Plus Friday is my last day until the 6th January.

But I reckon my trials and tribulations certainly justify me ordering Leader Astrotrain.

Isn't love grand?

I would love it if someone OS'ed these guys. Your pictures are making me feel like my life won't be complete til it has a CHUG sized DJD combiner in it.

I love a good arcade racer. Nothing has really grabbed me since the hayday of Burnout 3 though.

Your daughter is too damn cute.

Congrats dude, we'll miss the reviews but good that you've got a job! Hopefully it'll keep the bills paid until you find something more suited to you :) 

• Like Like x 11
  13. Unclejoe420

Unclejoe420 Well-Known Member

I did send Kapow an email earlier just to double-check; hopefully they'll let me know either way

• Like Like x 3
  14. rlmiddleton

rlmiddleton Don’t call me a member thank you very much.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Matt responded to me and said “before Christmas” so could be this week or next. Don’t know whether he’s being cautious about dates or what, guess we will find out! It’s the hope that kills you.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Short shift today so I have sortied out after work to eyeball the local vendors, manfully resisted the sole £16 squid Galaxy Prime at TK Maxx, and zip on the TF front in my local HB's so I might've gotten away with it!

• Like Like x 6
  16. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    No cheap Galaxy op for me. They did have a load of those die cast Jada Optimus primes for 8 quid. I was tempted, they look very nice in their little G1 box, but I passed.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Large

Large Currently blablabla

News Credits:
    So José Delbo turns 86 today and while he may be everyone not favorite TF artist he drew 25 issues of them, and that's 2.5 times what Paul Smith did on X-Men.
    So come on.
    ... Ok Those were and still are 10 incredible issues Paul...
    But happy birthday José !

[​IMG]
    José now

[​IMG]
    José then, after reading another script comprising another 4 dozen of brand new Transformers (27 of them having giant human shell with tentacules) to introduce in 3 pages

Even more poignant, if possible, is the 10th anniversary today of this so well rounded and necessary character.

[​IMG]

Spike's lady !

We only had 2 years to wait until faith would be restore, but those were 2 very long years.
    Remember when Wheeljack was a complete ass to Bee for no reason ?

Yeah.

Anyway, HB mademoiselle ! Hope you'll find a place in a new Lost Light in some decades.

• Like Like x 13
  18. MyTea Boc

MyTea Boc Do you smell that?

Ebay:

Yeah.... I'm excited.

• Like Like x 15
  19. Q Prime

Q Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was really under pressure for what I should choose as I was told I was to choose 4 things and my dad would decide one of them.I decided on these:
    1)A bundle of Siege deluxe mirage and impactor
    2)Siege apeface
    3) Siege Omega supreme
    And because I couldn’t think of a fourth option,
    4) Marvel phase 1 through 3 part 2 box sets.

• Like Like x 3
  20. nemisispringer

nemisispringer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Awww, they're good eggs kapow aren't they. Just a shame they have to keep picking up the slack for Hasbro.

• Like Like x 3