The UK Toy Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Boardwise, Feb 23, 2011.

1. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard @DiabraveSid

News Credits:
    I knew you guys would be impressed by the condition but I have to say the reaction from yourself, Sixo and Scuba was way beyond what I was expecting. I want to try and find equally minty stickers for Terrorcons and Computron but I might be lazy and repro.

Incidentally the Inferno faced shitmobile KO I got, I gifted to Paul in the end. He said in a flat monotone "See, I like that." Which is a Hitch level of enthusiasm for a collection item I rarely see from him.

Me too. Animation colours for MP via KFC Opticlones and I'll go toy colours for CHUG.

The transformation is what sold me, and the all in one no trailer approach. And the anime style Studio Ox wings.

I love it.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Skjalddis

Skjalddis Generations Strongarm when?

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    My KAT Chief Fire arrived. He's large.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  3. Danbot

Danbot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Don't know them I'll give them a go. My other two favourites for live gigs are Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes and Royal Blood.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Unclejoe420

Unclejoe420 Well-Known Member

Kinda tempted to cave in on Siege Soundblaster, who's apparently in stock at InDemandToys.. but for the price, I could go for Soundwave and Hound.. decisions, decisions..

• Like Like x 4
  5. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Oh mai! If they didn't offer a re-send around the 28th, then that is a real Obi Wan-blanching disturbance in the Force that one finds rather perturbing!

• Like Like x 5
  6. Soundwavelover2004

Soundwavelover2004 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cool pics

• Like Like x 2
  7. joetele

joetele Non-entity

• Like Like x 2
  8. Raz0rClash

Raz0rClash Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    0C9C7F79-C502-480D-8C59-549101DE3197.jpeg Anybody else having trouble splitting the hood/cockpit section on Siege Springer, the 2 notches on the hood are jammed in there tight! Just cannot get the hood to come away!

• Like Like x 2
  9. bcm77

bcm77 Not A Proper Fan.

@motorthing,
    Needed that laugh!, hope you don't go too heavy on the pipe! :D 

Thanks also to everyone else for the support, just been a bit of a rough few days where I've not slept much and I've also not been keeping an eye on how I've been eating as well as I might and when my blood sugar's playing up it effects everything else.

Spidey possibly out of the MCU = Maybe now he'll get to star in his own movies again instead of being Tony Stank's pet project.

I think Tom Holland's great and hope Sony keep him and just reboot with a new continuity that isn't dragged down by a decade of past movies or the need to keep stroking RDJ's ego in case they need him to return at some point......first time an MCU movie does a "Solo" they'll panic announce Iron Man 4 with a "new" Tony from the multiverse.

The news doesn't change my feelings on the MCU, still very on board for GOTG3 as it looks like the story may be going into Rocket's origins and the Loki series on the Disney channel should be fun but beyond that it depends on what happens with Deadpool, the X-Men & Fantastic 4.

EDIT
    Simple solution for Disney is to rebrand the character as Night Monkey and carry on with their plans :D 

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
  10. Dann86

Dann86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Must get add on set! You got a link?

• Like Like x 3
  11. Decepticreeps100

Decepticreeps100 Covered in Scorpions, all covered in Scorpions

Keep checking Unclebilly. Com set is made by Matrix Workshop in development as yet, will be dropping soon I expect.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Dann86

Dann86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sweet will keep an eye out

• Like Like x 3
  13. Lothar Hex

Lothar Hex Perverted Sociopath™

News Credits:
    Straight refund, annoyingly.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Napalm

Napalm Drinking About Robots TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Man, when I don't TFN I don't TFN hard.

20190821_134641_20190821134738683.jpg

Not great news regarding Springer though. I didn't get a dispatch note so I imagine it's just hanging fire for the next available stock to come in. Not a biggie but again, the waiting game. Was he available from them at TFN? That might bug me a touch more if so.

• Like Like x 18
  15. joetele

joetele Non-entity

He was, but £30 a piece I think.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Kapow didn’t have any Springers at TFNstion that I saw but I got mine from ID

• Like Like x 7
  17. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard @DiabraveSid

News Credits:
    I wouldn't be surprised if we get an A-Force style team like we did in the comics. Unlike the comics the movies don't really have a status quo to reset to, so everything changes and nothing is permanent. The comment about escalation at the end of Batman Begins is actually more appropriate when put on Marvel because every single choice in those films seems to cascade and lead into the next crisis sort of inevitably. Masterfully done really, considering some of it evolved by chance.

On a separate note, did you read Jason Aaron's Thor run? Odinson was found unworthy and couldn't be Thor anymore, and Jane picks up the hammer. We basically got two Thors for the price of one, as part of a huge 9 year run of fantastic comics. Amazing stuff. The movies are perfectly set up to follow that arc if they wish, but with their own take on it.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
  18. Collectotron

Collectotron Pretender Defender

News Credits:
    I'm very curious to see what the final MCU movie will be as they can't just rehash what they did with Endgame though I imagine it will include Galactacus in some way. Also seeing how much they're experimenting with the movies I wouldn't mind a Death's Head movie

• Like Like x 1
  19. Imperator

Imperator and he drove the fastest milk-cart in the west.

YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Whenever this sort of thing comes up I just turn to this picture:

[​IMG]
    And it makes sense.

• Like Like x 15
  20. Red leader

Red leader Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I see the usual drama is coming with regard to Siege stuff so a few points to clarify, I try my hardest not to log in here anymore as its depressing.

I have overseen the import of 100 jetfire 150 springer at an inflated cost to get pre-orders moving but again it seems to have done nothing but make people angry.

At TFN We had nothing apart from 24 imported Springers which we sold for £30 and some Thundercracker which is currently fulfilling or has been fulfilled for single orders and orders which are able to be sent out due to the other items being in stock.

ID Toys on the other hand took a huge pile of everything including Jetfire, sold them at more money and told folk if they had a pre-order they could either pay more or wait but as yet this doesn't seem to be an issue, only that Kapow have done it properly.

I implore anyone that spends their day online to please cease shopping with us, I know many of you personally and ''thought'' we got on but sadly it does not seem that way, myself and the staff go out of the way for people sometimes at nothing other than detriment to us an an entity.

If you want anything you can always send an email, if you have something valid to criticise it will be dealt with correctly, if you simply want to be negative, moan and indulge in drama then please go elsewhere.

You can slate us on Google reviews, Trustpilot or Facebook if you wish I'll even send you the links.

It is a shame the DPA stops me from letting a lot of you good folk know just what a nest of vipers exists in this very thread masquerading as your friends.

I'll call as I see it and take it on the chin if my company has cocked up, I cannot take the two faced attitude of being nice as pie in emails then coming online elsewhere to behave in the opposite manner.

Rant over and apologies if this has annoyed anyone.

Andy

• Like Like x 23