The Twins & Wheelie (unrelated to each other)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autobot_Wall-E, May 6, 2009.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

First the Twins. At the beginning mostly everyone hated them and thought that Bay was stupid for putting them in. Then some started to like them after more of their characterization and personalities showed. And now, it seems like mostly everyone likes them (not all, not even close to all :redface2: ) but most. If that theory of one being able to die and the other being all sad then motivated to fight harder and actually kill someone other than the protoform Decepticons. Which one do you prefer to die?

For me, I would have to say Mudflap because I hated that they named him that in the first place because there are much better Transformers out there that they could have named him (Gears? Windcharger? Tracks? [JK not really Tracks its just the name and the car name lol]). And I don't really like how it was hard to make out his face in the beginning before the HD CGI pictures. Also I am kind of biased towards G1 characters sort of, but Skids sounds like me so much: He has a good heart and is really smart, but he can't shut up. People usually don't like me unless if they chose to actually get to know me and my issues with ADHD and my hyper-rushes. Anyway back on topic, I say that Skids should live if they are going to kill one.

On to Wheelie.... Some person on the TF Live Blog under the character Poster Post added a comment about the voices for some characters being confirmed (like that Kareem guy being Sideswipe). I haven't seen or heard anything about any confirmed voices other than the obvious ones. They said some famous female voice actor from cartoons or something was doing the part of Wheelie. Would this mean that Wheelie will have his trademark G1 voice of "Wheelie's the name, I help YOU today :D " and "You fool I say XD" with the squeaky ness?

2. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Can you give me a link to that comment please? I'd like to see it.

3. cnic

cnic Decepticon

If Wheelie has a female voice, they may use that chick that does Bart Simpson's voice.

4. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Link to page with comment: Transformers Live Action Movie Blog: Three New Character Posters

I am SkidMudswipe on the forum comments. Anyway, scroll down a ways in the comments... the one I was referring to is a ways down. And if Wheelie has his G1 voice, that means voice warping not natural voice (although I'm sure that there is someone out there who can get close to it at least