The Transformers: Regeneration One

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by TheUltimateBum, Mar 30, 2016.

1. TheUltimateBum

TheUltimateBum Nautica Lover

Hey guys. I wanted to share this with you. It's the website for my fanfic (named after the brief IDW comic run):

The Transformers: Regeneration One (fanfic) - Home

I really hope you enjoy it. I always wanted to write a TF story, but one that would be surprising and for all the family. It's a reboot of the ol' G1 cartoon and it has a lot of drama, romance, action, adventure and off-the-wall comedy.

You may also notice that I use a lot of characters that, IMO, are pretty underrated and underused.

EDIT: This thread is for profiles and notes. The scripts will be posted in their respective season threads.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Hope you enjoy my scripts as much as I enjoy writing them.

2. Collectibot

Collectibot SWITCHed.

News Credits:
    Ooh, goodie. :popcorn 

Oh, and welcome to TFW2005. :) 

3. TheUltimateBum

Thanks. I really think I'll have a great time here.

I hope you enjoy the scripts. ;) 

4. Collectibot

Collectibot SWITCHed.

News Credits:
    So many scripts... :p 

5. TheUltimateBum

Yes, I've already finished season 1 and now I'm still working on season 2. Just take your time and post your thoughts on each script after you read it. ;) 

My friend Pete is also involved with some scripts and he also has his own fanfic, which I could share with you if you want to check it. ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  6. Collectibot

Collectibot SWITCHed.

News Credits:
    Sorry, but I don't accept friend requests. No offense or anything. I just don't.
    :) 

7. TheUltimateBum

Ah, okay. ;) 

But anyway, I hope you enjoy my scripts. ;) 

8. Collectibot

Collectibot SWITCHed.

News Credits:
    Already started. Digging it.

9. TheUltimateBum

Cool. Awesome to hear that you dig it. Which character is your favorite so far????

10. Pinpoint

Pinpoint Banned

News Credits:
    A different format that what I do, that's for sure.

And looking at your post count, you seem new here. Well, welcome to the crazy lil art corner of TFW2005, where everyone is overpowered and probably going insane :lol 

11. TheUltimateBum

Thanks. It's really great to be a part of the community. ;) 

And don't worry, insanity is my middle name!!!! :D 

12. TheUltimateBum

Okay, dudes and dudettes, here you have my main Autobot characters as well as two human characters that will be introduced later on in season 4.

AUTOBOTS

RODIMUS PRIME

[​IMG]

Function: Protector
    Motto: Experience is the benchmark of maturity.

Profile: A vanguard for the Autobot ranks. Possesses acute military prowess. Speaks with the savvy of a seasoned veteran. Expert tactician with exceptional maneuverability in battle. Can be hot-headed at times. Has a tendency to act first and ask questions later. In robot mode, carries a photon eliminator that shoots high voltage electricity. Range: 500 miles. Speed: 200 mph. Sole purpose is to protect all life. His only weakness is his compassion for other living creatures.

Weapons of Choice:
    Photon Eliminator

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): Autobot Leader. Powerful, confident, wise but also very warm and friendly. Originally he was Hot Rod, but after Optimus Prime and Megatron were destroyed in an epic conflict, Hot Rod and the Autobots were forced to search for the Creation Matrix, which Optimus safely hid on Earth (the whole Search for the Matrix thing is going to be a five part pilot miniseries). Although the Decepticons tried to prevent him from reaching the Matrix, Hot Rod and his team managed to fight their way through their enemies and they finally found the Matrix, which changed Hot Rod into Rodimus.
    In Season 2, Rodimus will be sucked into a holographic black hole, and captured by the merciless Quintessons along with Nightbeat, Shockwave and Tankor. Rodimus will be tortured by the Quintessons while watching his second in command and his enemies being dismantled for experimentation. He and Nightbeat will be rescued eventually, but he'll be in the repair room during the first half of Season 3 recovering from the damage inflicted by the Quintessons' torture machines and the traumatic pain of watching his second in command being torn to pieces for experimentation.

Datatracks

​Nightbeat: There's no one in the universe that can compare to Roddy. We've fought together ever since I met him. I've seen him grow up and become the greatest Autobot Leader to ever live. He cares about us and he never lets us down. A true role model for all of us.

Arcee: Ever since I first met him, I always felt he would do great things for our cause. He always makes us all proud. Sometimes he questions himself and he feels inferior to previous leaders, but that makes him an even better leader than anyone who came before him. This is why I love him so much.

NIGHTBEAT

[​IMG]

Function: Detective
    Motto: Truth is revealed in the smallest detail.

Profile: Tough, no-nonsense type. Sometimes breaks rules in order to get what he wants. Works best when he works alone. As comfortable driving down a dark alley as he is on a well-lit, six-lane superhighway. Carries two photon pistols and a plasma blaster with an infra-red sight. Also equipped with visual and audio sensors. Usually gets by with just cool-headed logic.

Weapons of Choice:
    Plasma Blaster

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): Rodimus' second in command and the Autobots' resident detective. Tough, no-nonsense, he prefers to work alone, but he is still a very effective teamplayer as well as friendly and charming towards his allies. There is a secret that always seemed to hide really well from him... Minerva's attraction towards him. When Minerva tells him about it, Nightbeat is pretty receptive towards her, and tells her that he also had feelings toward her.
    In Season 2, Nightbeat (along with Rodimus, Shockwave and Tankor) will be sucked into a black hole which is actually an illusion created by the deceitful Quintessons. Nightbeat gets dismantled, and his parts used for experimentation. His parts will eventually be salvaged, but due to excessive damage, he won't recover fully until the end of Season 3.

Datatracks

Rodimus Prime: Boy, where do I start. Nightbeat is the kind of guy who won't allow any nonsense from anybody. I've had the honor to work with him several times, and because of that, we share a mutual trust and loyalty toward each other. He's just an excellent second-in-command.

Minerva: Golly, Nightbeat is so dreamy!!!!! He may not talk much, but gee whiz, he's so handsome!!! I love being with him. He's the kind of guy that this nurse needs. Sure, he may be much older than I am, but I don't care. He's my man, and I won't change him for anything in the universe!!!!

ARCEE

[​IMG]

Function: Warrior
    Motto: Looks are always deceiving.

​Profile: A sweet, kind and loyal Autobot to her friends, Arcee is also a merciless, lethal warrior to her enemies. Arcee's intelligence, quick wit and coolness under fire make her invaluable to the Autobot cause. The Decepticons constantly underrate her because, since to them she so closely resembles the female humans of Earth which the Decepticons have absolutely no respect for, they believe she is beneath their consideration. It is an attitude that Arcee exploits with deadly efficiency. Arcee is attracted to the Autobot Hot Rod, who reciprocates the affection. But neither of them is willing to admit it openly. But catch one of the Autobots, or worse, a Decepticon, making a disparaging remark about Hot Rod in Arcee's presence and the offender will more often than not find his hydraulic hoses sliced to ribbons before he knows it.

Weapons of Choice:
    Neutron Assault Rifle

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): Rodimus' closest friend and one of his deadliest warriors. Arcee is a very friendly, caring character towards her allies, but she also strikes fear towards her enemies. Even Shockwave has learned not to underestimate her. Despite this, Arcee has a very strong romantic attraction towards Rodimus. Even though she couldn't admit it before, she finally talks about it during the Matrix Search saga (during the time in which Rodimus was still Hot Rod), and they admit their love to one another. She's very close to Minerva, and she even gave her tips about telling Nightbeat about her feelings.
    When Rodimus and Nightbeat are sucked into a black hole in Season 2, Arcee is forced to take the leadership of the team in order to find the Autobot she loves and his second in command. In here, we'll also have a lot of interaction between her and Minerva (who is in a state of deep sadness due to Nightbeat's disappearance), trying to comfort her and telling her that sometimes she also doubts that she'll ever see Rodimus again, but even then, she won't give up hope. They manage to rescue Rodimus and Nightbeat's parts from the Quintessons, and in Season 3, Arcee visits and tries to cheer Rodimus while he's in the repair center. She's also still trying to comfort Minerva, who has lost her confidence in herself after seeing Nightbeat's horrific state. She's a main motivator to her cause, and if it weren't for her, the Autobots would be as shattered and disfunctional as the Decepticons were without Shockwave.

Datatracks

Rodimus Prime: Oh, my beloved Arcee is what inspires me to go on. Believe me, if it weren't for her, I really would be a total nobody nowadays. She's brave, willing to sacrifice herself for her teammates and she also gives me the confidence I need to lead the Autobots. We belong to each other.

Minerva: Golly, Arcee's boss!!! She's a really great friend and a really awesome fighter. She kinda reminds me of my mom. I mean, she's just as kind, friendly and really caring towards me. I really like to talk to her, 'cause she always gives me good advice. She has never disappointed me.

BUMBLEBEE

[​IMG]

Function: Espionage
    Motto: The least likely can be the most dangerous.

​Profile: Small, eager and brave, Bumblebee acts as a messenger and spy. Due to his small size, he dares to go where others can't and won't. He idolizes the bigger Autobots and strives to be accepted. He is the most energy efficient and has the best vision of all the Autobots. He can go underwater for reconnaissance and salvage missions. Although physically the weakest Autobot, his stealth more than compensates for this inadequacy.

Weapons of Choice:
    Energon Battle Pistol
    Plasma Cannon
    Submachine Gun
    Neutron Assault Rifle
    Gloves
    Blasters
    Basic Machinegun
    Twin Golden Hunters

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): The little cuddly, friendly, huggable, adorable yellah guy. Bumblebee is a great asset to the Autobot cause because his small stature allows him to go and hide in places where his friends cannot go. However, despite his good natured, friendly attitude, 'Bee hides a very profound sadness inside of him which sometimes makes him doubt his own abilities. On Cybertron, Megatron killed Bumblebee's best friend Bumper, which shrouded Bumblebee with guilt (it could be explored more in an episode in which Bumblebee has to conquer his traumatic past and his fear for the Battlechargers, who were the ones who captured Bumper). Despite this, Bumblebee manages to hide this sadness with good natured humor and optimism.

Datatracks

Wheeljack: 'Bee's our kid. He's just the little adorable guy we all know and love, but he also is very brave and daring. In fact, I've seen him take on those big Tank Drones like a boss!!! He's also great for scouting missions, 'cause he can go wherever we big 'bots can't. 'Bee's our boy.

Smokescreen: I've known Bumblebee ever since he joined the 'bots as a little kid. He suffered a lot in life, but it's really surprising how he can keep his sense of humor despite going through the most traumatic of experiences. I've learned a lot from him over the years.

WHEELJACK

[​IMG]

Function: Mechanical Engineer
    Motto: Never do what your enemy expects you to do.

​Profile: Wheeljack is the mad scientist of the Autobots. Always inventing new weapons and gadgets. Most adept at driving while in car mode. Likes to show off his stunts. Flying range of 800 miles using solid-fuel rockets in arms. Shoots magnetic inducer, shrapnel-needle and gyro-inhibitor shells from his shoulder cannons. He is his own worst enemy. Often injured while experimenting with new weapons.

Weapons of Choice:
    Shoulder Cannons
    ​Subsonic Repeater
    Wrenches
    Basic Machinegun
    6 Shot Missiles

Scrapbook notes: The wonderful mad scientist of the Autobots. His lab explosions when he's experimenting will be mostly played for comedic effect and he'll be mainly used as the Tech Advisor for the Autobots, but he'll also be the equivalent of Chuck Norris in battle, almost invulnerable, unpredictable and undefeatable. In one episode, he'll have to defend his base alone and in an injured state (after one of his failed experiments). This episode will be a "don't underestimate this guy because of his handicap"-type of episode.

Datatracks

Drift: Wheeljack may be a very friendly and easy-going Autobot, but he's also a very dangerous threat to his opponents. His fighting skills are really impressive for a Mechanical Engineer. Even when injured, the Decepticons are in for a very nasty surprise.

Tankor: Puny Gadgetbot Tankor's enemy!!!! TANKOR SMASH ENEMIES!!!! TANKOR PULVERIZE GADGETBOT!!!!!!

MINERVA

[​IMG]

Function: Field Nurse
    Motto: Who are you calling high maintenance!!!???

​Profile: Tough, beautiful and intelligent, Minerva is a great asset to the Autobot cause. After training on Cybertron under the tutelage of Protectobot First Aid, Minerva was assigned to continue her field training on Earth. Heading for the Autobot base, Minerva crash landed off course in Quebec. While there, she met a young human girl named Marie, and they instantly became friends. She has since become equally comfortable hanging out with humans as her fellow Autobots.

Weapons of Choice:
    Shock Gun

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): The Autobots' resident medic gal. Along with Bumblebee, she's one of the youngest members of the Autobots. She patches up 'bots with the same careful precision with which she aims a blaster. She's very friendly and easy going, but also very shy and absent-minded. She also has a very strong attraction towards Nightbeat, the Autobot detective. She finds him very attractive and intriguing, but her shyness makes it hard for her to talk about her feelings toward him. She goes to her closest friend Arcee for advice, and she recieves some pretty useful tips to score with the tough as nails detective. She later reveals her feelings toward him during a mission and that starts a very strong bond between the two.
    In Season 2, when Rodimus and Nightbeat are sucked into a black hole, Minerva starts developing a deep sadness due to the loss of Nightbeat. Once again, Arcee is the one who comforts her during these tough times. They will get a lot tougher at the end of the Season, when she discovers Nightbeat's mangled body and dismantled parts in a Quintesson lab during a raid on Quintessa. For most of Season 3, Minerva starts to have confidence problems (think Ratchet during Marvel's Return of Megatron/Classic Pretenders saga) due to her inability of repairing the Autobot that she has loved for a long time. She starts having nightmares about Nightbeat dying while patching him up, and it's up to Arcee once again to try and cheer her up in these even tougher times, and tell her to persevere in order to recover her loved one. She would return to be the cheerful girl of old at the end of Season 3, when she finally wins over her insecurities and manages to repair and revive Nightbeat completely.
    A gal with a lot of emotions that has managed to win all of her inner battles.

Datatracks

​Nightbeat: Boy, oh boy. This princess just doesn't belong in a battlefield. I mean, sure, she's sweet, charming, friendly, talented and overflowing with idealism and care for her fellow Autobots. However, despite her young age, she has seen a whole lot. She's seen the consequences of war first-hand, and that makes her feel very insecure in combat. However, her bravery really makes up for her insecurity. I mean, she's quite possibly the bravest Autobot in the team, and I've seen her take on the most dangerous opponents you can imagine. This is the reason why she's my girl.

Arcee: Minerva is a really sweet girl. She's just a really nice, friendly girl but she's also a really intelligent and well-educated scholar. I've seen her reading Shakespeare plays for hours as well as some other books. She's an exceptional girl with a very bright future ahead of her.

SMOKESCREEN

[​IMG]

Function: Diversionary Tactician
    Motto: A look can be deceiving; a touch can be lethal.

​Profile: Whether engaged in raging battle or friendly conversation, an ulterior purpose usually exists. Job is to lead enemy astray. Sneaky, but charming and affable... considered most devious yet most trusted of Autobots. In car mode, emits thick smoke from tailpipe... attracts to metal. In robot mode, shoots missiles which wreak havoc on enemy aircraft radar and guidance systems... electro-disruptor rifle shorts out electrical targets.

Weapons of Choice:
    Electro-Disruptor Rifle

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): The veteran with a gambling attitude towards everything, Smokescreen has seen a lot of combat and fought with the best. He once helped the mysterious bounty hunter Devcon in taking down Lord Gyconi's gladiator fights operation. Dependable and strong, Smokescreen also manages to be pretty smooth and cool. He'll be used as a means to expand the cast with interesting and colorful characters. Whenever he's on an adventure, he'll team-up with a guest character almost as badass as him (ranging from monster hunter Crosswise and his assistant X-Car to demolition expert Flareup), which will make him sort of the character with whom you can meet these new guys. Lifebonded to Windblade, who is almost as badass as him.
    Windblade's spark was once captured by bounty hunter Lockdown, but Smokescreen (with the help of the mysterious masked ranger Star Saber and his faithful friend Victory Leo) will recover her spark and revive her.

Datatracks

Windblade: Smokescreen is a bad boy. Ooooh, he's the only one who knows how to ride me in vehicle mode. That's why I married him. I've always liked bad boys, but Slick-bot is a very special bad boy. He's one of those bad boys who has a heart of gold deep down.

Quake: Caramba, this is one of those Auto-vatos that are really hard to beat. He has been in many battles and he's won them all. Boy, he has made my cabeza fly out of my body several times. It's frustrante!!!!​

DRIFT

[​IMG]

Function: Martial Arts Expert
    Motto: Atone for your previous sins and redemption will come.

Profile: Drift used to fight for Megatron, and was known as one of the most terrible warriors ever to stalk the face of Cybertron. Something happened that changed him, bringing home all the horror he'd inflicted. Since then, he has hunted the Decepticons from one end of the galaxy to the other, bringing his own brand of justice to the evil robots.

Weapons of Choice:
    Neutron Assault Rifle (rarely uses it due to his disdain for guns)

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): A martial arts expert bounty hunter. He was originally a Decepticon named Deadlock, but then discovered about their dishonorable ways and decided to atone for his previous wrongdoings by joining the Autobot cause. He hates to use guns, but he'll use them only if he has no choice. He also teaches his fellow Autobots about martial arts, and these teachings really come in handy when dealing with Shockwave's forces. He considers Sky-Byte as the only worthy Decepticon to fight against. Although ol' Sky-Byte is pretty impatient and clumsy, he's the only member of the Decepticons that has a conception of honor and respect for his opponent (despite his bombastic ramblings and taunts), which is why Drift regards him as the only foe worthy of his attention.

Datatracks

Wreck-Gar: Masotah Dorifuto!!!! *static* Bow before our beloved masotah!!!! *static* He kicks major butt!!!

Sky-Byte: Drift is a worthy opponent for me to scrap!!! He has a great sense of honor and he also has my respect. He's not a minor annoyance, he's an experienced and dangerous enemy to the Decepticon cause.

WRECK-GAR (introduced in season 2)

[​IMG]

Function: Warrior
    Motto: Collect and save, collect and save.

Profile: Wreck-Gar leads the Junkions, a race of junk robots. He's made of rusted scraps, chassis bits, manifold parts and dented odds and ends. A little scatterbrained, he speaks in odd-rhyming, pieced-together sentences. His words are a junkyard collection of broadcast fragments from T.V. commercials and radio jingles. In robot mode, he carries an armor axe and decelerator laser that inhibits an enemy robot's flow of cerebral impulses.

Weapons of Choice:
    Decelerator Laser

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): A native from the planet Junkion, Wreck-Gar was scouting around for junk when his ship started malfunctioning and crashlanded on Earth. The first thing he sees while coming out of his wrecked ship is four beings coming toward him. They were Autobots Arcee, Daytonus, Minerva and Strongarm. He then introduces himself with the Universal Greeting, and despite the fact that he's a very peculiar being, he earns the Autobots' respect by helping them defeat Sky-Byte and the Battlechargers. Wreck-Gar then decides to stay with the Autobots, because of the fact that they are the first non-Junkion friends he ever had.

Datatracks

Siren: Dang, this guy is really weird. He talks LAHK a dang TV set, he falls apart yet he don't realize it and he's an alien!!!! But still, AH'M glad that this trash can is on our SAHD, 'cause he really gives them 'cons a major beatdown.

Deluge: ZIS is a verry interresting specimen. An alien being WIZ ZE ability to surrvive ZE most devastating damage levels morre effectively ZAN ZAT morron Quake. ZE Autobots arre rreally forrtunate to have this being as parrt of ZEIRR team.

SIREN

[​IMG]

Function: Incendiary Damage Control
    Motto: Act first, ask questions later.

​Profile: Raised in the deafening Sonic Canyons of southern Cybertron. Loud, somewhat overbearing. Screams orders at his Autobot subordinates. Dominates every conversation because he's louder than everyone else. Armed with a sawed-off Carbon Dioxide shotgun that shoots bursts of high-impact frozen gas. Also armed with two armor-piercing, sonic-screamer pistols.

Weapons of Choice:
    Sawed-off Carbon Dioxide Shotgun
    Sonic-screamer Pistols

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): The meanest, loudest and most aggressive member of the Autobots. Although built for Incendiary Damage Control, his personality traits make him a pretty effective drill instructor. He's loud, short-tempered and impatient. Despite this tough, loud exterior, Siren does care about his fellow Autobots deep down. His loud, bombastic behavior is a big contrast to Drift's soft, calm attitude. However, despite this contrast, they can be frequently seen together training their fellow Autobots.

Datatracks

​Daytonus: Eyyyy, you 'cons don't mess wit' this guy. He's just a mean, loud and angry 'bot. This also makes him an effective drill sergeant, but it also means that he doesn't really know how to keep his cool. So yeah, the 'cons will have ta get scarce, 'cause Siren is really gonna give it to them good!!!!

Nautica: Gee, why does the Sarge gets so angry all the time??? I just got distracted by a little butterfly and he started yelling and screaming at me like mad. Does he hate 'em??? I think he needs to go to parties more often.

DAYTONUS (introduced in season 2)

[​IMG]

Function: Mechanic
    Motto: Coolness is no trick, it's a gift!!!

Profile: Daytonus is an enigma among his fellow Autobots. Although he is pretty young and rebellious, he has a very high moral code. He always treats others with respect and sticks up for those who can't defend themselves. He's also very successful with women. He has dated more female Cybertronians than you would believe. Another thing that makes him even more enigmatic is his almost magical ability to manipulate technology with just a nudge, bump or a snap of his fingers for things such as starting a car, turning on lights, coaxing free sodas from a vending machine, activating Teletraan-I, making girls respond, or changing the song selection on a juke box. He's also a very deadly opponent in the battlefield, daring to take on opponents like Sky-Byte, Thunderhoof and Shockwave. His only weakness is his self-confidence, which really makes it difficult for him to apologize for something he said or to admit when he is wrong.

Weapons of Choice:
    Glass Gas Cannon
    X18 Scrapmaker
    Himself

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): The Fonzie of the Autobots. The resident cool guy with the ability to make everything do what he wants. However, despite these enigmatic abilities and his aloof attitude, he is also what you would call the "Ultimate Autobot". He is kind, brave, loyal to his friends and willing to sacrifice himself to save the people he loves. Calls himself the Fonz-Tonus. He has dated every female Cybertronian in the universe with the exception of Windblade (due to her being married to Smokescreen). However, despite his success with women, he still feels like he hasn't found the girl of his dreams. That is, until he meets Nautica, a girl just as cool and awesome as he is. They immediately start a romantic relationship and they can be frequently seen helping each other out at the Autobot garage. Despite his aloofness, Daytonus also has more whimsical traits, such as a devotion to the mysterious Star Saber. And even though he's pretty confident with women, he has a tendency to blush whenever Arcee, who becomes like a surrogate mother to him, kisses him on the cheek (even though they have dated a lot of times in the past).

Datatracks

Nautica: Golly, Daytonus is just an awesome guy all around. Not only is he incredibly handsome, charming and totally uber-cool, but he's also a really great warrior. Boy, he's just perfect, I really enjoy being with him. We go out to a lot of parties, so that's a bonus, and we've been dating ever since I arrived here.

Strongarm: Well, what can I say, he just is the hero of every up-and-coming Autobot. I've had the pleasure to go out on a date with him many times until the day he found the girl that he was looking for. He's also loyal to all of us and lemme tell ya, if we had more 'bots like him, the 'cons would have been defeated a long time ago.

NAUTICA (introduced in season 5)

[​IMG]

Function: Quantum Mechanic
    Motto: My wrench is ready for action and I'm ready to party!!!!

Profile: An incredibly intellectual teenager, Nautica has studied more subjects than anyone can imagine. However, despite being a very intellectual girl, she is very different when compared to her best friend Minerva. Whereas Minerva is very shy and reserved, Nautica is more of a party animal, always eager to have a great time. She can also be easily distracted by something or someone that interests her. She's also usually seen carrying her trusty wrench, which she uses frequently to repair Autobot vehicles. Due to her daring personality, she has earned the nickname "Naughty Nautica".

Weapon of Choice:
    Photon Burst Rifle
    Wrench

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): The coolest teenage girlbot in the universe, Nautica is Minerva's best friend. The two are almost the same in personality, except for the fact that Nautica is more of a "party dudette", whereas Minerva is extremely shy. She arrived on Earth after her ship crashlanded in the woods near Quebec. Minerva introduces Nautica to her fellow Autobots, and they immediately develop a fondness for the girl. Daytonus develops really strong feelings for her, and the two immediately start a relationship. She can be frequently found repairing vehicles at the Autobot garage along with Daytonus, reading Shakespeare along with Minerva or doing her schtick at the dance floor of any party you can possibly think of.

Datatracks

​Daytonus: Nautica is the gal of my dreams. After I saw her for the very first time, I knew this was the one I've been lookin' for. It's just so much fun to hang out with her and she's really good at that which Marie and Nicky call "foolin' around".

Breakaway: Nautica's cool. I can see why Daytonus likes her a lot. She's just like Minerva, but with a much more daring personality. No wonder they called her "Naughty Nautica" back on Cybertron.

STRONGARM

[​IMG]

Function: Counter Intelligence
    Motto: Mess with the law, and you're messing with me!!!

Profile: Despite being one of the youngest Autobots in the team, Strongarm is extremely disciplined and she has also studied law regulations so many times that she can remember them with ease. A reliable officer, she can take on anybody when she's in robot mode, and she's always willing to do anything to uphold the law. However, despite all this devotion to law enforcement and her effectiveness, Strongarm has a tendency to feel depressed due to the fact that her "by-the-book" personality makes her feel like a misfit among her fellow Autobots. She's also an easy target in vehicle mode.

Weapons of Choice:
    Proton Machine Gun

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): Although she's slightly younger than Minerva, Strongarm is a very tough and aggressive law enforcement officer and Counter Intelligence agent. However, despite knowing regulations like the back of her hand, she can get quite depressed at times due to feeling like a misfit.
    Knock Out seems to notice this immediately the first time he sees her and he tries his best to make her feel better. Strongarm starts falling in love with Knock Out, but she really can't admit it due to the fact that she feels that dating a Decepticon could compromise her effectiveness in battle.
    Whenever a Decepticon experiment is being tested, Strongarm will always be the first one to fall under it's influence and she'll also start acting out-of-character. This will be used for comical effect.

Datatracks

​Arcee: I've never seen such discipline and devotion to law and order in someone as young as Strongarm. Despite being very young and inexperienced, she's a reliable officer and a very aggressive fighter. However, what really saddens me is the fact that doing things "by-the-book" has made her a little bit of an outcast. She rarely comes to the base and she spends most of her time at police headquarters.

Knock Out: This babe needs a man. A man who can give her love, warmth and, most importantly, a really good time. I mean, seriously, she just seems so sad and lonely most of the time, and besides, I know she likes me. I'm pretty much irresistible.

BREAKAWAY (introduced in season 2)

[​IMG]

Function: Laser Trooper
    Motto: Hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast, but never lose your cool.

Profile: Serving in an army of robots tied to the ground makes Breakaway unique. He is one of the very few among the elite Autobot flyers, and he is unmatched for speed in a straight line. While other pilots focus on aerial acrobatics that confound the enemy, Breakaway is content to speed over a fight at seemingly impossible velocity, releasing bombs and missiles that strike their targets before the thunderous boom of his passage can catch up. However, despite his incredible speed in vehicle mode, his personality and attitude is the complete opposite. Breakaway lives in a slow-motion world. He takes everything real easy, and he's never in a hurry to get anywhere or do anything. But that's what it takes to be a laser-rifleman. At a range of 2.5 miles, the impact spot of laser light will jump one hundred feet for every one thousandth of an inch movement at the source. That spot has got to be held on target long enough to burn through that source, otherwise it's no more harmful than a warm breeze.

Weapons of Choice:
    Fusion Beam Sniper Rifle

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): An old friend of Daytonus, Breakaway is not only an excellent marksman, but he's also an expert in electronics. Breakaway's fascination with electronics and high tech laser optics forced him to take a leave of absence to complete his Master's Degree in Electronic Engineering at the Nova Cronum University in Cybertron. By combining a laser weapon's remote target designator, range-finder and an optical signaler, Breakaway was able to perfect an unparalleled defensive security system as part of his Master's thesis. The program has since been adopted for field testing by the Autobots.

Datatracks

Bumblebee: When Breakaway braces his weapon and sights in on a target, he becomes a rock - no discernible movement of any kind. Birds perch on top of his head. He transcends mere stillness to another plain of immobility. You don't even see the trigger finger move. It's like he wills that beam of light to stab the darkness...

Shockwave: This Autobot is a unique specimen indeed. His skilled marksmanship and his ability to remain still for long periods of time are astonishing. This Autobot poses a great threat to the Decepticon cause.

WINDBLADE (introduced in season 4)

[​IMG]

Function: Sneak Attack Specialist
    Motto: I love being a bad girl!!!!

​Profile: Like her lifebond partner Smokescreen, Windblade has some traits that would make her seem more like a Decepticon instead of an Autobot. She's somewhat overconfident and snarky, but she does care about her fellow Autobots deep down. She calls the Autobots by nicknames like Slick (Smokescreen), Bossbot (Rodimus), Pat Novak (Nightbeat), Mamabot (Arcee), Cutebot (Bumblebee), Tinkerbot (Wheeljack), Corliss (Minerva), Splinterbot (Drift), Mork (Wreck-Gar), Sarge Loudmouth (Siren), Fonzbot (Daytonus), Partybot (Nautica), Copbot (Strongarm) and Graduate (Breakaway).

Weapons of Choice:
    X12 Scrapmaker

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): Windblade met Smokescreen a long time ago in a Cybertronian Nightclub. She was immediately attracted by the young Nightclub Singer that she fell in love with him. Then, tragedy struck when her master, Yoketron, was killed by the evil Bludgeon. Smokescreen then decided to go with her to put a stop to Bludgeon's rampage. They successfully tracked him down and sent him to Dimension 9-84. After that, Smokescreen proposed marriage to Windblade. She accepted and they were joined under the Covenant of Primus.
    They worked as law enforcers for a while until the merciless bounty hunter Lockdown extracted Windblade's spark from her body and steals it. Smokescreen searched for Lockdown for the longest time, while Windblade's body was being guarded by her old friend Chromia. Smokescreen, with the help of the masked ranger Star Saber and his faithful friend Victory Leo, tracked down Lockdown and recovered Windblade's spark. She revives, but due to her body being separated from her spark for the longest time, she hasn't aged since the spark extraction.
    Windblade is a pretty naughty lady. Whenever Smokescreen rides her in jet mode, she gets exceedingly aroused and excited. Outside of combat, she can be frequently seen seducing Smokescreen and inviting him to her room.

Datatracks

​Smokescreen: Windy is the type of gal that was made for a bad boy like me. She's just so brave, tough and aggressive in battle. She's also a pretty hot temptress. She loves to seduce me playfully, and whenever she transforms into jet mode, she just begs me to ride her. She's a very naughty girl, I LIKE IT!!!!

Starscream: How can a superior being like myself be beaten by a miserable female jetbot???? It's inconcievable, and yet, it's happened so many times!!!! It's impossible!!!! Me, the most sophisticated Decepticon of them all, beaten by a single female jetbot and her lifebond partner???? I'll make them pay for this!!!!!!!!

HUMANS

MARIE BENSON (introduced in season 4)

[​IMG]

Scrapbook notes (Personality and develompment): A beautiful, smart and upbeat girl from Quebec, Marie was once walking on the hills accompanied by her boyfriend Nicky when they saw a strange object crashing through the woods nearby. It was a spaceship. Marie goes to investigate while Nicky reluctantly follows her. Marie then finds a dying robotic looking creature inside. It was Minerva, the young up-and-coming Autobot nurse. Because of her kind and caring nature (which she inherited from her mother), Marie couldn't let Minerva die. Even though she never had done an act like this before, Marie's female intuition saved Minerva's life. She found that Minerva's cosmitron (she didn't know what it was, but she knew it was something important) had been badly damaged during the crash, but luckily, she found one in the ship's hull. Upon recovery, Minerva thanked the little girl for saving her life, and she became fast friends with both Marie and Nicky. Minerva and Marie are pretty much the same in personality, and they always use youthful remarks when they talk (like "Golly", "Gee", "Jeepers", etc.). In her own words, Marie is "engaged to become engaged" to marry Nicky, although her father doesn't approve of this relationship because of Nicky's clumsiness and stupidity. He once said "I don't allow any animals in my house aside from my daughter's idiotic boyfriend". In one episode, Minerva will reunite with Marie and Nicky in Quebec, and they'll also get to meet Minerva's "boyfriend" Nightbeat, who has recently been repaired and revived by Minerva (after the Quintesson abduction incident). Nightbeat immediately gets along well with the teenagers and he develops a strong friendship with Nicky.

NICKY ARCHER (introduced in season 4)

[​IMG]

Scrapbook notes (Personality and develompment): A well-meaning but clumsy kid with a high, squeaky and often cracking voice. He is deeply in love with his classmate Marie, and she is deeply in love with him, much to her father's disappointment (who has gone as far as physically dropkicking or throwing him out of the house). Although clumsy, absent-minded and not too bright and intelligent as his girlfriend, he's very brave and very friendly and easy going. He helped Marie in repairing Minerva when they found her crashed shuttle in the woods. In an episode, Minerva will reunite with her two friends, and she'll also introduce Nightbeat to them. Nightbeat immediately develops a great fondness for the beautiful girl and her clumsy but well-meaning boyfriend, and both Nicky and Nightbeat become fast friends.

13. TheUltimateBum

Okay, now it's time for the scenery chewers.

DECEPTICONS

SHOCKWAVE

[​IMG]

Function: Military Operations Commander
    Motto: Clarity of thought before rashness of action.

​Profile: Cold, brutal, scientific approach to war. As laser gun, can emit lethal beams of energy from anywhere on the electromagnetic spectrum: gamma rays, x-rays, light, infrared rays, radio waves, etc. Flies in laser gun or robot mode. High fuel use, but can be powered by nuclear sources. Often confounded by initiative, emotional thinking.

Weapons of Choice:
    Neutron Assault Rifle
    Scatter Blaster
    Hand Cannon
    E.D.K. Techvolt
    Sling Shock

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): Leader of the Decepticons. He was the one who planned Megatron's demise in order to lead the Decepticons. When Megatron went off to what would be his final confrontation with Optimus Prime, Shockwave planted a moleculon bomb in Megatron's back, which destroyed both opponents during their battle. Although the whole Decepticon army is a very disfunctional group of comedy reliefs, Shockwave is the deadliest and most serious of them all. He makes the Decepticons more of a threat than just a comedically disfunctional army, which means that even though the 'cons are pretty much fun characters, they can also be pretty effective and deadly fighters who can leave Autobots incapacitated. So he's the driving strategic mind behind the army.
    In Season 2, Shockwave will be sucked into a black hole along with Tankor, Rodimus and Nightbeat. The black hole was an illusion created by the evil Quintessons, who immobilized Shockwave, Tankor and Nightbeat into submission and took Rodimus into a torture chamber. Shockwave's body was dismantled and used for experimentation. During a raid on Quintessa in which both the Autobots and Decepticons participated, Shockwave's remains (along with those of Tankor) were recovered. Knock Out reconstructed Tankor first under Starscream's orders, but he also secretly reconstructed Shockwave, because Screamer wasn't paying him at all for his services. Shockwave returned and once again resumed leadership of the Decepticons after giving poor Screamer the beating of his life.

Datatracks

​Rodimus Prime: Shockwave is a really hard opponent to beat. If it weren't for him, the Decepticons would have been history a long time ago. But Shockwave has a lot of military experience and he's the only one who can make the 'cons an effective and deadly fighting force. But then again, fighting is no fun without a challenge, and every time we face Shockwave, there's always new challenges, so at least I can give him that.

Starscream: Shockwave is a dolt. He's just not boss material like I am!!!! He's too devoted to logic, he's a total butt and he always beats the scrap outta me ever since he was rebuilt by that ungrateful piece of scrap Knock Out!!!! I was almost on the verge of total triumph over the Autobots until ol' one-eye came back and screwed up everything!!!!

STARSCREAM

[​IMG]

Function: Air Commander
    Motto: Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies.

​Profile: The most treacherous Decepticon backstabber of all time. Ruthless, cold-blooded, cruel... considers himself the most sophisticated and handsome of Decepticons. Believes Decepticons should rely more on guile and speed rather than brute force to defeat Autobots. Fastest flyer of group, can reach Mach 2.8 and an altitude of 52 miles. Shoots cluster bombs and null-rays which disrupts the flow of electricity. Very good at what he does, but sometimes overrates himself.

​Weapons of Choice:
    Null Ray
    Scatter Blaster
    X13 Scrapmaker
    Rocket Launcher

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): Just as before, Starscream plans to take over the leadership of the Decepticons, but these plans mostly backfire on him. Starscream is very egotistical and bombastic and he has a tendency to brag about his vastly superior speed and firepower. However, he's also very childish and cowardly. His most notable fear is, however, landing into Knock Out's repair bay (which he does a lot of times). Although Knock Out is a very effective medic, Starscream has been a pretty difficult patient to get patched up because of Knock Out being Starscream's bad luck charm, whenever Starscream's being repaired, anything bad can happen to him (from getting crushed by the badly constructed roof of the repair center to his repair bed rolling out of the base into a waterfall that is on the side of the base). Even when he's not being repaired, Knock Out is a very big bad luck bringer to poor ol' Screamer (he once got accidentally thrown into an Energon oven by Knock Out).
    In Season 2, when Shockwave and Tankor get sucked into a black hole, Starscream takes this opportunity to finally take over the leadership of the Decepticons. However, his tenure as leader wasn't as successful as one might imagine. The Decepticon attacks and raids become more and more clumsily planned than before, and the fact that Starscream keeps most of the Energon for himself really starts taking a toll on the Decepticons' effectiveness. When he overhears that the Autobots' have found out the location of their missing allies, he decides to team up with them on a rescue mission to Quintessa. The raid is successful, and even though he only ordered Tankor reconstructed, a completely displeased and unpaid Knock Out secretly works on Shockwave's reconstruction. When Shockwave's revived, Starscream gets comically beaten up by Shockwave, but he's still lucky that he'll keep his position as Air Commander because Shockwave still has need of Starscream abilities.

Datatracks

Arcee: If Shockwave was a king in Earth's Middle Ages, Starscream would be his court jester. I can't believe how this guy keeps his position as second in command of the 'cons. He doesn't know scrap about strategy, he takes all the Energon for himself and he retreats before the battle even starts. I mean, seriously, this guy is just all talk, no guts. The only thing that makes him dangerous is his Null Ray, his aerial fighting skills and his speed, but that's all. He has average strength, he's a total coward, his armor isn't too strong and he's just as dumb and clumsy as a Vehicon.

Shockwave: The only thing that I regret the most about taking over the leadership of the Decepticons is having to put up with Starscream's childish antics and idiocy. I would have terminated him a long time ago, but unfortunately, I still have a use for his speed and aerial capabilities. If only I had more competent Decepticons than this immature dolt!!!

RUNABOUT

[​IMG]

Function: Shock Trooper
    Motto: A pretty car makes an even prettier wreck.

Profile: Likes to watch things blow up - the bigger the explosion the better. Uses parked cars and gas station fuel pumps for target practice. Usually stays busy as a Battlecharger, but terrified of boredom. Maximum speed: 185 mph. Range: 550 miles. Has high-energy particle beam rifle. Easily distracted by a beautiful car - because he wants to destroy it, not admire it.

Weapons of Choice:
    High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): The black Battlecharger. He's the calmer, more articulate member of the duo, but that still isn't much, because he's still very dumb and loves havoc and destruction. Like Runamuck, he'll be mainly used for comedy relief, but he'll get some moments in which he'll get to show his skills at disabling and giving collateral damage levels to Autobots. Runabout and Runamuck were also responsible for capturing Bumblebee's friend Bumper, and taking him to his brutal fate at the hands of Megatron.

Datatracks

Bumblebee: This guy and his partner are just road demons. However, despite the atrocities and the bad things they've done, I still think they can redeem themselves. They excel in speed, strength and firepower, but they lack a lot of brains and patience. However, that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous. Runabout in particular seems to be the guy who gives the order, while Runamuck is his "yes-man".

Runamuck: MAH pal Runabout is the most boss guy AH'VE ever been paired with. Don't mess wit' us, 'cause if ya do, we'll mess with yo life!!!

RUNAMUCK

[​IMG]

Function: Shock Trooper
    Motto: The road is my playpen; cars are my toys!

​Profile: Cackling like a mechanical wildman, this Battlecharger is a twirling, tumbling two-lane terror. Spreading fear is his favorite pastime. Admires junkyards like humans admire art museums. Maximum speed: 180 mph. Range: 600 miles. Uses friction rifle that increases kinetic energy of its target's molecules for 5 minutes. Even the slightest movements result in tremendous friction, causing flames and melting. Afraid of heights.

Weapons of Choice:
    Friction Rifle

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): The white Battlecharger. Like his partner Runabout, he loves to make a good wreck and he also loves explosions. These two are just made for wrecks and comedy, but they'll get some moments in which they'll get to show their skills at disabling and giving collateral damage levels to Autobots. Runabout and Runamuck were also responsible for capturing Bumblebee's friend Bumper, and taking him to his brutal fate at the hands of Megatron.

Datatracks

Wreck-Gar: Alert!!!! Alert!!!! Alert!!!! *static* Road raging demons are tearing apart *static* the building, which houses a great number of *static* people inside!!!! *static* Turn on *static* the Batsignal!!!!

Runabout: Runamuck's MAH homie!!!! He always agrees with MAH plans and SOMETAHMS he comes up with somethin' better!!! We're made for strategy, bros!!!!

THUNDERHOOF

[​IMG]

Function: Enforcer
    Motto: You either join wit' me, or you is gonna answer to ol' Mr. Lupara and Mr. Street Sweeper!!!

​Profile: The nastiest, most despicable and merciless being in the universe. A Cybertronian crime boss, Thunderhoof controlled all the gambling, gun smuggling, counterfitting, brothel and warehouse rackets in Cybertron. That is, until Nightbeat exposed his operations and forced him and his entire criminal organization into exile. He hates the Autobot detective so much that he has a vendetta against him and has him marked for death. In vehicle mode, Thunderhoof is armed with a rake made of Cybertanium forks that can pierce through any surface. In robot mode, he's armed with two powerful horns made from the vehicle mode's rake. His body is made of an almost impervious Cybertanium alloy which protects him from laser blasts. Although he likes to run at his enemies with the speed of a bull and ram them, he is armed with five of the rarest and most powerful weapons ever created: a Plasma-powered Lupara, an Energon-powered Street Sweeper shotgun, an Automatic Machine Gun loaded with exceedingly powerful Destronium shells, a Subsonic .38 Snub Nose Handgun and a Nucleon-powered Magnum. Although exceedingly powerful, he's also prone to malfunction and getting stuck in mid-transformation. He can also be frequently distracted in battle by things ranging from a little butterfly to an Autobot mocking him from afar and his ramming attacks drain a lot of his energy.

Weapons of Choice:
    Plasma Lupara
    Energon Street Sweeper
    Destronium Tommy Gun
    Subsonic Handgun
    Nucleon Magnum

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): Cybertronian crime boss and Shockwave's arms supplier. Very knowledgeable about firearms and combat, but also very clumsy and impulsive. He also has a vendetta against Nightbeat for shutting down his criminal operations back on Cybertron. His favorite arsenal piece is his Plasma Lupara. In his own words: "I can always rely on Mr. Lupara. From afar, he makes them Autoscraps scream in pain and horror. From up close, he scares the life outta any unfortunate sucka who dares ta defy me. If you is trying ta go against me, ol' Mr. Lupara is gonna be very, very upset."

Datatracks

Nightbeat: Don't even dare to mess with this guy. He's dangerous and conniving. He's respectful, but if you mess with him, he'll hunt ya down. I learned this the hard way. I busted up all his operations, from counterfitting joints to cat houses. Because of this, I'm a marked man, but I don't care, 'cause if I die, I'll do it with the satisfaction that I did the right thing.

Tankor: Mobsterbot weird!!! Mobsterbot look like a deer!!!! Mobsterbot talk funny!!!! Tankor no like Mobsterbot, but Eyebot order Tankor to work with Mobsterbot, and Tankor only obey Eyebot!!!!

KNOCK OUT

[​IMG]

Function: Maintenance
    Motto: I'm not only an automobile; I'm an automobile enthusiast.

Profile: Knock Out is oily slick; the ultimate salesman. Everyone knows his weapons are dangerous and prone to malfunction, and his installation methods often leave Decepticons scarred and crippled. But who can resist having quantum disintegration at his fingertips?

Weapons of Choice:
    Electro Bolter
    Energon Repair Ray

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): The resident smooth talking medic of the group. He was originally a teacher, but the war forced him to join as a field medic. He decided to join the Decepticons because they paid more and he needed to pay his ever-rising debt bills. A running gag would be that whenever Knock Out has a new accessory (repair tools, wheels, etc.), troopers would ask him when did he buy it, and he would say something to the effect of "next month if my payday allows it". He's also Starscream's worst nightmare. Whenever Starscream's being repaired by Knock Out, anything bad can happen to him (from getting crushed by the badly constructed roof of the repair center to his repair bed rolling out of the base into a waterfall that is on the side of the base). Even when he's not being repaired, Knock Out is a very big bad luck bringer to poor ol' Screamer (he accidentally threw Screamer into an Energon oven once).
    In Season 2, when Shockwave and Tankor are sucked into a black hole and Starscream takes over, Knock Out starts becoming upset and desperate about the fact that he isn't being paid for his services. When the Decepticons join the Autobots in a raid to rescue their allies, Knock Out finds Shockwave and Tankor and takes them into his repair room. Starscream orders Knock Out to revive Tankor, but because of the fact that he needs money to pay his ever-increasing debt bills, he secretly works on Shockwave's resurrection. He succeeds, and he gets back his payroll along with a raise.

Datatracks

Minerva: This guy, I dunno what he's supposed to be. He is a 'con, but he acts like a neutral. However, I get the feeling that he doesn't like me too much, especially after what I did to his paint job. However, he just doesn't seem to fit with the other 'cons at all. And his somewhat prissy attitude kinda makes him stick out a whole lot more. Just... weird. He also seems to be attracted to Strongarm, somehow. Why??? I dunno. Strongarm is my friend, but she always felt like she didn't fit with the rest of us, so I get the feeling that she's found a pretty odd kindred spirit, 'cause Knock Out is definitely a misfit among the 'cons.

Strongarm: Boy, I never thought this day would come. The day in which I would be attracted to a no-good 'con. Especially one as prissy and vain as Knock Out. But, I dunno why, but with every passing day, I love him even more. I can't stop thinking about him. If only I could be brave enough to admit it, but I can't compromise my team and my job just for my feelings. But I know that someday, I'll be able to have enough guts to tell him about my feelings with three simple words: I love you!!!!

TANKOR

[​IMG]

Function: General
    Motto: TANKOR SMASH!!!! TANKOR DESTROY!!! TANKOR PULVERIIIIIIIZEEEEE!!!!

Profile: A giant power-tank Vehicon. Tankor exists only to crush everything under his treads that he doesn't blow up first. Simple-minded, Tankor is unquestionably loyal to Shockwave. He wields a flamethrower in tank mode, while head mounted energy lasers top off an assortment of heavy weaponry in robot mode. One of Shockwave's most trusted soldiers despite his limited intelligence, Tankor is in charge of the powerful Vehicon drone armies.

Weapons of Choice:
    Flamethrower

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): The brute of the Decepticons. Tankor has only one emotion: ANGER!!! However, he can be easily duped by both allies and enemies alike. Even with those minor flaws, he's still Shockwave's most effective and obedient soldier.
    In Season 2, he'll be sucked into a black hole along with Shockwave and dismantled for experimentation by the Quintessons. His parts will be retrieved alongside Shockwave's, and Starscream orders Knock Out to repair Tankor immediately in order to increase the power of the Decepticons. Tankor is successfully repaired and revived, but will clash with Starscream immediately: "WHY IS PUNY JETBOT IN EYEBOT'S CHAIR???!!!!". However, this conflict will be short, because Shockwave immediately comes into the scene to deal with Screamer.
    He's powered by the spark of Wheeljack's mentor Rhinox.

Datatracks

Wheeljack: Boy, out of all the tragedies I've suffered, this one is the worst of them all. I could have saved him, and yet, I just lied there, helplessly looking at the Vehicons taking him to Megatron. He was like a father to me. He always treated me kindly, and he taught me all of his secrets. (Sigh) Don't worry Rhinox, I'll bring you back to your former self someday, I promise.

Sky-Byte: This bulky piece of scrap used to be an Autobot????!!!! Unbelievable!!!! He's just too angry and violent to be one of those Autoscraps!!!! Then again, despite his stupidity, he is a pretty effective brute, but sometimes he can get carried away.

SKY-BYTE

[​IMG]

Function: Shark
    Motto: I’ll tear my enemies to shreds.

Profile: He is one of the most feared and respected Decepticon warriors. His intelligence and love of poetry fools friends and enemies into letting down their guard - only to witness his terrifying change into a merciless warrior. The Anchor Arm on his left side can crush even the thickest, strongest wall like a microchip in the jaws of a shark.

Weapons of Choice:
    Rocket Launcher

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): Another pretty effective trooper, but one with a pretty odd quirk: a love for poetry and theatrics. Unlike many of the other Decepticons, Sky-Byte is pretty sensitive and very passionate, but his biggest flaw is that he's totally impatient and bombastic, which allows for a large amount of comedic moments. Despite his taunts and bombastic gloating, Sky-Byte has a strong sense of honor and respect for his opponents, which is something that his Autobot rival Drift finds unique and it's also the reason why he finds Sky-Byte an opponent worthy of his attention.

Datatracks

Drift: Sky-Byte is the only Decepticon who has a conception of honor. He is a very disciplined martial artist but his impatience and gloating nature can make him lose focus in the battlefield. However, it's always an honor to see that there are still Decepticons who respect martial arts.

Quake: Martial arts???!!! I mean, seriously!!! This tiburón is so strange. Not only does he fight with honor, but he also loves writing poesía, he also dreams ta be an actor, he likes the Wizard of Oz and he likes crooners!!!! Okay, so that last one isn't that weird, but ayayayayay, he's just pretty weird!!!!

QUAKE

[​IMG]

Function: Ground Assault
    Motto: Nothing lasts forever... so why not destroy it now???

​Profile: A destructive berserker. Attacks everyone and everything with a vengeance. Doesn't stop shooting until everything is in ruins. Capable of leveling an entire Autobot installation in minutes. Titanium based treads are equipped with special adhesive that enables Quake to climb sheer cliff surfaces. Known for his somewhat "off the wall" battle tactics. Equipped with plasma cannon in tank mode.

Weapons of Choice:
    Plasma Cannon
    Photon Pistol
    Gyroscopic Destabilizer Rifle
    Congas

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): Although most of the Decepticons are wacky oddballs, Quake is quite possibly the wackiest and most peculiar of them all!!! Although very short tempered and destructive, he has a very intense love for Cuban afro music (he even has a Cuban accent!!!). He can be frequently found creating new melodies while playing with his congas. However, he doesn't allow anyone to touch them, and because of this, he can be frequently seen bickering with Knock Out (or even trying to kill him for messing with his congas). In one episode, after another one of his many bickering moments with Knock Out, Shockwave figures out how to put Quake's musical talents to good use. He creates a destructive sound amplifier that will be able to increase the sound of Quake's music, and with it, they plan to destroy various cities around the earth. Ol' one eye assigns Quake as bandleader and he appoints Starscream, Knock Out, Thunderhoof, Runabout and Runamuck as his orchestra. Another thing that makes Quake more peculiar than his fellow Decepticons is his ability to survive even the most devastating damage you can inflict on him. Although he has immense firepower, Quake can fall apart entirely with just one well aimed shot to one of his joints or with a detonation. Even shooting at his neck joint will make his head spring out of his body. Even with this amount of catastrophic damage, Quake is able to survive (as well as repair himself) and whenever he gets scrapped he starts complaining in Spanish about why these things happen to him.

Datatracks

Smokescreen: Never could figure out why this guy is a 'con. I mean, sure, he's violent, short-tempered and he packs quite a punch, but he's also a family man. He has a wife and a kid, and he treats them with so much love and kindness that it really surprises me how his behavior can change depending on the circumstance. He may be violent, but he's a nice guy all-around. I kinda feel sorry for him everytime he gets blown to pieces.

Knock Out: Boy, he's just so stupid!!!! He's not that bright, we bicker a lot and he gets angry easily. However, despite these flaws, he still is a great guy to have as a brother-in-law. He's just so full of love and kindness that you wouldn't believe this was the same guy that spends time bickering with me. When he's with his wife and son, it's just a heartwarming sight. You can feel so much love coming from them. So yeah, he may be a moron, but he's a really nice guy.

DELUGE (introduced in season 4)

[​IMG]

Function: Scientific Advisor
    Motto: Let me study ZE battle plans. I'll ZINK up something rreally unpleasant - and ZEN make it even nastierr.

Profile: With a twisted mind, he devises hideous attack methods that can astonish even veteran Decepticons! He lives in a world of his own, horribly plotting his next move. He can surprise with fast-action water power as a car, and convert to an equally well-armed attack robot.

Weapons of Choice:
    Water Cannon
    Concealed Wrist Blade

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): The most evil, sinister and depraved Decepticon there can be. He can change his colors like a chameleon in order to sneak up on his enemies. His deadliest weapon is a dangerous blade concealed in his wrist. A lot of Autobots have fallen to this blade. He's also responsible for the deaths of Minerva's father and her brother Evac. His torture methods are much more advanced, violent and brutal than those of Knock Out.

Datatracks

Minerva: This guy is a maniac!!!! A beast!!!! He killed my father, struck my brother and he captured and tortured me. Why did he have to kill half of my family????!!!!!! I'm scared... I don't care if I'm next on his list, but I'm really worried about mom. If he kills me first, then he'll go after her, and I can't let that happen. But still, whenever I see him, I just can't help but remember that horrible moment when Evac came to my house, bleeding oil through his abdomen and dying in my arms.

Daytonus: This dude is so not cool!!!! He sneaks up on ya, uses his blade and he can either leave ya in a coma or send ya packin' to the Allspark. Plus, he has that scary, untrustworthy look on his face. Poor Minerva is just so freaked out wit' this guy, and I can't blame her. He's just a nasty piece of scrap who deserves to rot in the Pit!!!!

VEHICON DRONES

[​IMG]

Function: Infantry
    ​Motto: "We are programmed to TAHRMINEHT!!!"

Profile: Every Vehicon knows how likely he is to be dismantled - either by the Autobots, or by a Decepticon commander in need of spare parts. Danger is part of the life for them, and they welcome it. To a Vehicon, happiness is loyalty to Shockwave and a warm blaster cannon.

Weapons of Choice:
    Blaster Cannon (Car Drone)
    Shoulder Cannon (Tank Drone)
    Missile Launchers (Jet Drone)

Scrapbook notes (Personality and development): Shockwave's army of footsoldiers. Always prepared for battle. They talk like action movie stars. The Car Drones have an accent very reminiscent of Jean-Claude Van Damme, the Tank Drones talk like Arnold Schwarzenegger and the Jet Drones have a raspy, french-accented voice reminiscent of Christopher Lambert.

Datatracks

Daytonus: If there's sumthin' that can make any 'bot's day is engaging Vehicons. They may be the 'cons assault force, but they're much dumber than Tankor!!!! Still, it's fun takin' on these poor schmucks.

Breakaway: What I love about Vehicons is that they always move forward... they never bother with checking the perimeter, they just advance. And this is something that this particular sniper takes to his advantage, 'cause I can stand still on top of a hill, aim my trusty rifle and start having a whole lotta fun with these action movie rejects!!!!

14. TheUltimateBum

FIC INTROS

SEASONS 1 to 4

Theme (http://tfregenerationone.weebly.com/uploads/6/3/4/4/63446209/02_-_main_title.mp3)

Intro description

0:00-0:17 A shot of space, and like the 1986 Transformers movie, the shot starts moving when the music starts and the title appears from nowhere.

0:17-0:37 We fade into a battle sequence between Rodimus and Shockwave. Both opponents are clashing and they punch each other until Rodimus throws Shockwave into the ground.

0:37-0:50 Arcee and Starscream fight in a desert. Arcee shoots Starscream, which forces him to transform into robot mode and when he lands, he gets a powerful kick in the face from Arcee.

0:50-1:02 Wheeljack is working on an experiment when suddenly, an alarm sounds. Wheeljack transforms into vehicle mode and rolls out.

1:02-1:23 Bumblebee, Smokescreen and Drift are charging into battle against Thunderhoof, Knock Out and Tankor. Then a fight ensues and Sky-Byte arrives blasting the Autobots. Wheeljack then arrives, transforms into robot mode and kicks Sky-Byte in the gut.

1:23-1:53 We see a magnifying glass, and we zoom out and see that Nightbeat is holding it. He and Minerva are tiptoeing through a dark alley until they get ambushed by the Battlechargers. The Battlechargers surround them in vehicle mode. Minerva and Nightbeat nod at each other, take their guns and shoot at the Battlechargers, sending them flying out of view.

1:53-2:16 We see Bumblebee running, he trips, but he stands up instantly and he quickly transforms into vehicle mode and we zoom in to a recon camera that pops out of his vehicle mode's roof. We then get a shot of the main Autobot cast posing heroically, and then we cut into a shot featuring the main Decepticons looking totally angry and raging and Shockwave points at the screen and the 'Cons start running toward us.

2:16-END Kinda like the end of the 1992 X-Men cartoon intro, we get our main casts of Autobot and Decepticons charging at each other. And when they clash, we zoom out to see the title card again (kinda like the zoom out they used in the intro for Seasons 3 and 4 of G1 in which Rodimus, Ultra Magnus and a miscolored Springer run into the screen and then we zoom out to the title card).

SEASON 5

Theme (http://tfregenerationone.weebly.com/uploads/6/3/4/4/63446209/g.i._joe_the_movie.mp3)

Intro description

0:00-0:22 We see the "Transformers" title card flying toward us and then, it gets hit by a blaze of lightning. While it's shining in the sky, we pan down from the sky into the city of Quebec. We see fireworks blasting from it. There seems to be a celebration.

0:22-0:26 We see some balloons floating toward the sky.

0:26-0:52 We then see a battleship coming in through the sky and then, a large number of Vehicon Tank, Jet and Car Drones come flying toward Quebec. The Car Drones are coming in with parachutes, the Jet Drones are flying in jet mode while the Tank Drones are piloting giant jets. The Canadian people below start running in terror from the Vehicons.

0:52-0:57 We see Thunderhoof flying into view using a jetpack. However, his jetpack is destroyed by someone off-screen and he falls.

0:57-1:04 We see Nightbeat (using a jetpack) standing victoriously on a building, with his plasma blaster smoking. Then he yells "OKAY 'BOTS, TIME TO ROCK!!!" and flies off.

1:04-1:08 We then see Arcee, Daytonus and Strongarm (also using jetpacks) flying out of a building and blasting large hordes of Vehicons to Kingdom Come.

1:08-1:14 We then see Windblade, Smokescreen, Minerva and Nautica jumping on some Car Drones and pulverizing them. After that, they destroy some of the bigger crafts and a large amount of Tank Drones start falling from their disintegrating ships.

1:14-1:17 We see Optimus Primal leading the Maximals (Cheetor, Rattrap, Tigatron and Depth Charge) toward a batallion of Vehicons and blasting them.

1:17-1:34 We then go inside the Decepticon battleship and we see Shockwave giving Starscream a Moleculon Bomb to destroy the city while Sky-Byte, Deluge, Knock Out and Quake watch. Starscream blasts off with the bomb and puts it on top of a building where it'll do the most damage. However, just as he puts the bomb, he gets blasted by someone off-screen and flies off.

1:34-1:37 We see a Tank Drone-piloted craft (along with the Tank Drone inside of it) being blown by Star Saber, who's riding Victory Leo (in robotic lion mode).

1:37-1:44 We see Starscream flying off while the Torchbearers (Pyra Magna, Rust Dust, Dustup, Jumpstream, Stormclash and Skyburst) are taking care of the Seacons.

1:44-1:47 We see Drift jumping onto a ship and kicking out the Tank Drone piloting it.

1:47-2:00 We see Nautica swinging through some buildings and kicking some Car Drones. Then, she shoots another rope into a craft and swiftly gets on top of it. The Tank Drone pilot is somewhat wondering what happened, and then, he sees Nautica in front of him waving hello and smiling. Then, Nautica punches the cockpit window and the ship loses control. Then, Drift comes in piloting the ship he recently took and Nautica grabs onto Drift's vehicle while the craft she just took down falls and explodes in the river.

2:00-2:05 We see Nightbeat punching Starscream off a building. Starscream falls off but he grabs onto the roof of a craft and orders the Tank Drone inside of it to get him to a safe place.

2:06-2:09 We see Protoform X torching some buildings before Marie (in an exosuit with jetpack) comes in and punches him hard in the face.

2:09-2:15 We see Arcee, Daytonus, Strongarm, Breakaway, Flareup and Road Rage taking on some Vehicons, the Battlechargers and Tankor. Suddenly, Nicky (in an exosuit) comes in and comically trips and falls to the ground. Just when he falls, he accidentally pulls the trigger of the rocket launcher he's holding. We see Siren comically crouching right when Nicky's rocket is in front of him. The rocket gets past Siren and hits a Decepticon craft.

2:15-2:30 We see Rodimus using a machine gun and blasting a large amount of Car Drones. Then, we see Tarantulas comically running in terror from Windblade and Smokescreen. We then see Wheeljack jumping behind Waspinator and Terrorsaur and bonking their heads together. We also see Bumblebee and Wreck-Gar taking care of another batch of Car Drones. Then, we see Circuit Breaker blasting Inferno and BW Megatron. Then, we see Starscream, still holding onto the roof of the craft. Then, Shockwave and Sky-Byte come into battle, followed by Knock Out, Quake, Deluge and the Deceptigirls (Slipstream, Thunderblast and Blackarachnia).

2:30-2:50 We see Nightbeat flying in and taking the bomb Starscream put on top of the building and takes it toward the battleship. He puts it right below the battleship's fuel line and takes off. Then, the bomb blows up and the battleship explodes. Shockwave then shouts the order "DECEPTICONS!!! INITIATE STRATEGIC WITHDRAWAL!!!!" and the Decepticons retreat.

2:50-END We see Nightbeat and Rodimus flying in. They're carrying flags (Rodimus carries the American flag while Nightbeat carries the Canadian flag). They land at the Plains of Abraham along with Arcee, Minerva, Nautica, Daytonus, Breakaway, Marie, Nicky, The Torchbearers (combined into Victorion) and Circuit Breaker and they're quickly followed by the rest of the Autobots and Maximals involved in the battle (Windblade, Smokescreen, Strongarm, Optimus Primal, Cheetor, Tigatron, Rattrap, Depth Charge, Drift, Flareup, Road Rage, Siren, Wheeljack, Star Saber, Victory Leo, Bumblebee and Wreck-Gar). Then, all the Autobots, Maximals and humans raise their fists triumphantly while Rodimus and Nightbeat are waving the flags.

SEQUEL MOVIE

Theme (http://tfregenerationone.weebly.com/uploads/6/3/4/4/63446209/fight_to_survive.mp3)

Intro description

0:00-0:04 We are in space and we zoom in to the Decepticon ship.

0:04-0:20 We see Starscream opening a portal while Slapper, Gas Skunk and Dark Scream are watching. We then see Bludgeon coming through the portal and he flexes his arms. We then see that Starscream and Bludgeon shake hands.

0:20-0:36 We then fade into Quebec. We see Marie and Nicky walking around the park. Then, they're shocked to see the Decepticon ship coming through the red sky. Bludgeon jumps out of the ship along with Starscream and the Predacon trio, and they stand menacingly in front of the two teenagers.

0:36-0:53 Suddenly, a blast comes from behind and takes the 'cons by surprise. Starscream looks back and is shocked to see Knock Out, looking totally pissed, strapped with ammo belts and holding a signage with the words "Leave my students alone!!!!" on one hand, and a heavy machine gun on the other.

0:53-1:05 Bludgeon charges toward Knock Out. Knock Out fires the machine gun, but Bludgeon slices it in half. Knock Out looks with a comically scared expression at his now disabled machine gun and is shoved aside by Bludgeon.

1:05-1:13 We then see Strongarm jumping onto Starscream. Bludgeon notices this and runs toward Starscream. He grabs Strongarm and throws her on top of Knock Out.

1:13-1:21 Just when Bludgeon is about to finish Knock Out and Strongarm, he gets shot from behind. He turns around with rage and we now see Daytonus and Nautica standing defiantly.

1:21-1:37 Nautica and Daytonus fight against Bludgeon. First, Daytonus draws a sword and he clashes with Bludgeon. Daytonus is soon overpowered by the Master of Metallikato and Nautica comes to his aid.

1:37-1:54 Nautica draws her wrench and it automatically turns into a sword. She starts engaging Bludgeon. At first, she seems to be overpowering Bludgeon, but suddenly, she's shot in the back by the Predacon trio. They advance toward her, but are sent comically flying off by two powerful blasts. Then, we see Minerva coming out of the illuminated side of an alley, and then, from the dark side of the alley, we see Nightbeat appearing from the shadows. They both stand with determination.

1:54-2:10 Minerva and Nightbeat charge towards Bludgeon. An intense battle ensues. Bludgeon shoves Minerva aside and takes on Nightbeat. We then see Starscream pointing his Null Ray at Nightbeat, but suddenly, he gets hit in the hand by a very precise blast. Then, he turns around and sees Breakaway standing still on top of a building along with Road Rage.

2:10-2:26 We then see the Predacon trio running in terror while being chased by Siren and Circuit Breaker. Then, Knock Out and Strongarm get up and assist Siren. We then see that Daytonus and Nautica get up just when a portal opens.

2:26-2:42 We then see Drift, Sky-Byte, Bumblebee, Smokescreen, Windblade and Wheeljack coming out of the portal. The latter four look at Drift. The Autobot Martial Arts Master nods at the four Autobots and they charge towards Bludgeon.

2:42-2:59 The four Autobots are joined by Nautica and Daytonus and they run to Nightbeat and Minerva's aid. Marie and Nicky then activate their exosuits and they join the battle. They run to the Autobots' aid, but Nicky trips on the way.

2:59-3:15 Smokescreen and Windblade engage Bludgeon. They fight violently. Meanwhile, Daytonus and Nautica are helping Minerva. Then, after she gets up, the three young Autobots go to face Starscream.

3:15-3:31 Minerva, Daytonus and Nautica are then joined by Breakaway, Road Rage, Marie and Nicky. They run toward Starscream and he comically runs in terror from them.

3:31-3:47 Bumblebee and Wheeljack help Siren, Circuit Breaker, Knock Out and Strongarm with the Predacon trio. The three goons then use their special abilities to fight them. Slapper wraps his tongue around Strongarm and Knock Out, Dark Scream's sonic waves are scrambling Bumblebee and Wheeljack's circuits and Gas Skunk throws a stinkbomb at Siren and Circuit Breaker.

3:47-4:04 Drift and Sky-Byte go to assist their allies fighting against the Predacon trio. Sky-Byte grabs Gas Skunk by the tail and throws him at Slapper. Drift throws Dark Scream on top of his Predacon cohorts. We then see Nightbeat, Smokescreen and Windblade jumping on Bludgeon. Then Nightbeat throws him on top of Starscream (still trying to run away from the teenage Autobots). The villains then decide to run away, but Bludgeon looks back at the Autobots and raises his fist in revenge.

4:04-END The Autobots and their human friends stand victoriously on the park.

15. TheUltimateBum

And here you have my two imaginary cast lists for my show.

80's cast:
    Rodimus Prime - Dick Gautier (reprisal)
    Nightbeat - Mandel Kramer (Seasons 1 and 2)/Raymond Burr (regular)/Earl Boen (TF/TMNT crossover)
    Arcee - Sue Blu (reprisal)
    Bumblebee - Dan Gilvezan (reprisal)
    Wheeljack - Christopher Collins (reprisal)
    Minerva - Janet Waldo
    Smokescreen - Jack Angel (reprisal)
    Drift - Pete Renaday
    Nautica - Stacy Haiduk
    Daytonus - Henry Winkler
    Wreck-Gar - Tony Pope (reprisal)
    Windblade - Libby Aubrey
    Siren - Bill Callaway
    Strongarm - B.J. Ward
    Breakaway - Jerry Houser
    Rattrap - Ralph Peduto
    Victorion - Susan Blu
    Pyra Magna - Libby Aubrey
    Rust Dust - B.J. Ward
    Dustup - Markie Post
    Jumpstream - Janet Waldo
    Stormclash - Renae Jacobs
    Skyburst - Samantha Newark
    Shockwave - Corey Burton (reprisal)
    Starscream - Christopher Collins (reprisal)
    Runabout - Roger Behr (reprisal)
    Runamuck - Roger Behr (reprisal)
    Thunderhoof - Michael Rye
    Knock Out - Michael Rye
    Tankor - Michael Rye
    Sky-Byte - Michael Rye
    Quake - Desi Arnaz, Jr.
    Deluge - Earl Boen
    Blitzwing - Ed Gilbert (reprisal)
    Piranacon - John Rhys-Davies
    Snaptrap - Aron Kincaid
    Nautilator - Stanley Ross
    Overbite - Tony Pope
    Seawing - Zack Hoffman
    Skalor - Dick Gautier
    Tentakil - Andre Stojka
    Marie - Gloria McMillan
    Nicky - Richard Crenna

Modern cast:
    Rodimus Prime - Mike Donovan
    Nightbeat - James Remar
    Arcee - Grey Griffin
    Bumblebee - Mitchell Whitfield
    Wheeljack - Christopher Swindle
    Minerva - Mary Faber
    Smokescreen - James Horan
    Drift - Fred Tatasciore
    Nautica - Milana Vayntrub
    Daytonus - Nolan North
    Wreck-Gar - Dwight Schultz
    Windblade - Kelly Hu
    Siren - Fred Tatasciore
    Strongarm - Constance Zimmer
    Breakaway - Christian Lanz
    Rattrap - Ronnie Schell
    Victorion - Kari Wahlgren
    Pyra Magna - Sumalee Montano
    Rust Dust - Danica McKellar
    Dustup - Ashley Eckstein
    Jumpstream - Mary Faber
    Stormclash - Mae Whitman
    Skyburst - Laura Bailey
    Shockwave - Darryl Kurylo
    Starscream - Scott Whyte
    Runabout - Pete Hulne
    Runamuck - Pete Hulne
    Thunderhoof - Frank Stallone
    Knock Out - Daran Norris
    Tankor - David Kaye
    Sky-Byte - Dave Fennoy
    Quake - Vic Polizos
    Deluge - Jim Ward
    Blitzwing - Dave Boat
    Piranacon - Timothy Dalton
    Snaptrap - Nolan North
    Nautilator - David Sobolov
    Overbite - Charlie Adler
    Seawing - Gregg Berger
    Skalor - Travis Willingham
    Tentakil - Jim Cummings
    Marie - Ashley Johnson
    Nicky - Jaleel White

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  16. BumblebeeFan71

BumblebeeFan71 Loyal Starscream Follower

YouTube (Legacy):
    Hmm, seems pretty good. While it isn't in a format I normally read in, it does seem interesting.

17. TheUltimateBum