The Transformers:Prime Characters want list thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Spiderus Prime, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Comic-Con is almost here so I welll post the 2 new members to the Decpeticon and Human Main Castes.

2. Knightsword

Knightsword Fire in the North TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    If anything Energon Bulkhead was Kup taking a spin in Springer's body, and no way relates to Animated Bulkhead.

I would like to see a Jetfire based on his techspecs and DW/IDW incarnations.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Here's more that i can think of

Autobots

Blaster (Same body chasis as Soundwave, Austrailian accent)
    Blasters Gang (Steeljaw,Ramhorn and Rosanna/Flip Sides)
    Ironhide (G1 Deco, more of a movie design truck wise, In Battle he becomes vicious as Rambo)
    Flareup (Mostly based of the Timelines Version) (This is for FairladyZ :wink: )
    Jolt (Medical repair assistant, doesn't talk much like Silent Bob)
    Stratosphere (Transforms into a WW2 fighter plane, Homage to Roy Brown)
    Clocker (David Willis if he was 10 years old again, Hotshot fanboy :wink: )
    Crosshairs (He's the Bureaucratic arms dealer)
    Quickswitch (the Luke Skywalker to Sixshot's Darth Vader)
    Warpath (He's got Tourrettes syndrome......:lol )
    Sideswipe (Based of the SG version, once was a Decepticon, now is a Autobot, used to have SG deco but now has G1 red deco. He thinks Sunstreaker is more Decepticon material than he was)
    Grapple (Think of Leonardo DiVinci)
    Rattrap (Not an Autobot, but allies himself, he's a Fuzzy Bear informant)
    Stakeout (Rookie cop)
    Snarl (Lone wolf charecter, noble like Silverbolt)
    Rail Racer (Train Combiner, like Rid but each have a personality based off a train from Thomas)
    Nexus Prime(the Chosen Hero combiner guardian of Cybertron)
    Alpha Trion (Optimus Prime's Creator and once leader of Cybertron)

Decepticons

Lugnut (An American sounding Schultz, Loves to POKE Blitzwing)
    Dirt Boss (Based off Cybertron version, Pissed off always)
    Scalpel (Creepy,The Dr.Frankenstein of Transformers,uses test subjects)
    Slugsliner (Suffers from Mulitple personalites, was an Autobot, Two-Face)
    Onslaught (SGT.Slaughter and Judge Dredd combined)
    Oilslick (Part of Lockdown's team, caused GPS and Cosmic Rust to happen)
    Sixshot (The Epitime of Decepticons, Dark Loner, the Ultimate Decepticon)
    Canonball (The Black Beared Pirate, Cybertronian pirate)
    Thunderblast (A Femme Fatale, A siren, lusts for Megatron and power)
    Sky Byte (The misunderstood haiku making shark we all love)
    Gigant Bomb/Smokesniper (The only bots who pals around with Sixshot)
    Swindle (Same as the Animated version but more like Vince Offer)
    Whisper (Got the I'm short gotta problem wit dat personality like animated Dirt Boss)
    Octane/Tankor (A Kleptomaniac with a different alias)
    Acid Storm (The seeker that gets no respect)
    Megazarak (Megatron's clone son, based off OTFCC 2004's Exclusive)

Other:

Scrapmetal (Army of drones sent to devour and conquer)
    Taruntulas (The Bot who poisons Sentinel and turns him into Scourge)
    Rampage (He's freakin' Charles Manson, despises Seafood Louis)
    Ravenus (Swoop Brother, also a mutation of Tarantulas)
    Leader 1 (The Leader of the Gobots, Gobots are considered second rate citizens on cybertron)
    Cy-Kill (Corrupts Leader-1 into leading a Gobot Revolution)
    Jhaixus (A Mr.Sinister like Villian, building the ultimate transformer warrior)
    Wheelie (Sent by Unicron to annoy the crap out of everyone)
    Alpha Q (Leader of the Quintession, might be friggin insane)
    Sharkticons (Alpha Q's bodyguards)
    Alpha Trion (SG Version)
    Omega Doom (The SG Autobot ultimate weapon, SG Season finale boss)

4. Backpack

Backpack G1 forever.

I'd like to see the return of sub-groups. Not combiners, just 3-4 member teams.

Staying away from Dinobots and Constructicons, because they were in animated.

Junkions (even though Wreckgar was in TFA) - would make for an interesting sub-group and has never been done.

Seacons - because well... Seacons are getting a re-issue and it's on my mind.

Technobots

Monsterbots - I've been dieing to see them updated, and with the inclusion of a fourth member. To me these guys represented the 2nd coming of the Dinobots in that they were powerhouse monsters. So much potential.

Duocons- another neat concept in need of an update.

Female Autobots- you know back in the day when new characters/sub-groups apeared on the cartoon.... and you geeked out and couldn't wait to buy the new toys you knew were coming next year? Just like with season 1 ... Dinobots, Insecticons, and Constructicons in '85..... I expected there to be Female Autobots in the '86 line. I was a little pissed that they got snubbed. Even more so later when Arcee was introduced in the Movie and she didn't even get a figure. So, it's time to make it up to the ladies and have them be a part of TF: Prime.

5. Spiderus Prime

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    The Sub-Groups

Dinobots (leads by Grimlock)
    Slagcrusher
    Swoop (Second in command)
    Sludge
    Snarl
    Paddles
    Grimstone
    Unidermine

Construticons (Lead by Scrapper)
    Mixmaster (Second-in-Command)
    Boncrusher
    Hightowler
    Long Haul
    Scravager
    Devastator (Gesalt Mode)

Combaticons
    Onslaught (Leader)
    Swindle (Second-in-Command)
    Brawl
    Vortex
    Blast Off
    Brutus Maximus (Gesalt Mode)

Spybots (New Group)
    Mirage (TF2 Spy,Leader)
    Punch (James Bond,Second-in-Command)
    Nightbeat (Maxwell Smart)
    Minerva (Agent 99)
    Silverstreak (Nick Fury)

6. $5HotRod

$5HotRod Trailbreaker Fan

Ebay:
    I wouldn't mind seeing a mixture of old faves and new ones:

Autobots:

1. Trailbreaker -- even if he was a direct G1 transplant, he was never fleshed out all that much. Exploring his personality would be interesting. It would be neat to see him get mad and use his forcefield to go all, "yeah, it's the Juggernaut, bitch!" I would like to see him use a shield or shields to emphasize a defensive position. Seeing him sling the shield like Captain America would be neat but also give him a serious arsenal since the old saying goes, "sometimes the best defense is a good offense."

2. Gears -- I could see him being old and cratchety sorta like a Kup or Ironhide. Have him turn into something a bit more useful like a helicopter (really large kind that can lift houses) though.

3. Cheetor and the rest of the Maximals -- why not? A faction of Autobots that are more Maximal.

4. Perceptor -- sniper and scientist like in the IDW comics.

5. Ninja Prowl -- just like in Animated only not all dead and stuff.

6. Huffer -- fellow cratchety Autobot. He and Gears can get together and just bust on stuff like those two, old puppets from the old Muppets show that sat up in the balcony. Instead of a truck though, have him turn into a really big construction vehicle

7. Nightbeat -- the detective. Maxwell Smart, Sherlock Holmes, or whomever. Just have him in there.

8. Minerva -- with the same body design as Nightbeat. Ought to be funny to see her and Nightbeat standing side-by-side. But to make her interesting, have her be Arcee's rival.

9. Windcharger -- Magneto-bot. Have him turn into a jet though and be hungry for battle like in Coolhand's comic.

10. Mirage -- a sophisticated aristobitch. I have to admit that I like the idea of a femme Mirage. Spy, sniper, and the thorn in Cliffjumper's side.

Decepticons

1. Slipstream -- like in the War for Cybertron game. Arcee's archnemesis.

2. Fracture -- just like her Classics mold. A direct archnemesis for femme Mirage. And she would have all the personality of her Gobots counterpart, which means she would be farking nuts.

3. A decepticon based off of Cy-Kill -- another robot that could challenge Megatron for leadership.

4. Blackarachnia -- a nemesis for Minerva.

5. Other Predacons and I'm not talking about the ones that form Predaking.

6. Predaking -- now I'm talking about those Predacons. It would be funny to see the orange robots interact with the more realistic animal mode bots.

7. Lugnut -- Megatron's loyal stooge. Have him compete with Soundwave to see which one is the more loyal bitch to Megs.

8. Space Choo-Choo!...err...I mean Astrotrain...as a snarky, sarcastic, but highly useful transportation bot. The type who can directly insult Megatron and get away with it. Someone that Megs bounces ideas off of when formulating plans.

9. Hound -- eco-terrorist. Holograms and the whole nine yards as the G1 Hound but have him be evil sorta like a Shatterred Glass version.

10. Silverstreak -- another Shatterred Glass version but have him act a lot like Deadpool from Marvel Comics -- endlessly talking, funny, not making a whole lot of sense at times, but also a massive ass-kicker.

7. Spiderus Prime

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Un..Stasrcream?

8. $5HotRod

$5HotRod Trailbreaker Fan

Ebay:
    I meant aside from Starscream. How would Starscream react if he had to deal with someone who was so very much like himself? And I don't mean in an Animated clone kind of way.

9. koh4711

koh4711 King of Hearts

Ebay:
    I've got a lot of the usual suspects(Prowl, Jazz, Ironhide etc. for the Bots, the seekers, Slipstream and the Combaticons for the 'Cons). But here's five that might not make it on each side, but I'd still love to see

Autobots:

1. Skids. Not movie Skids, but the G1 version. Day dreaming, horrible driving, never really getting a shot in any series Skids. If Cliffjumper can finally get his own body after a quarter of a century, Skids can actually have more than one line.

2. Sky Lynx - Partially because I'd love to see what they'd do with the design. Would you keep the G1 look around? Maybe even do a Duocon type design, where the lynx and bird halves fly, then merge into an actually two-legged robot? No matter what, his personality would be fun meshed with the others. Plus he'd be important as transit.

3. Scrounge - One of the best original comics characters of all time, and one I think they could do a bang-up job of updating. I can't think of the last cowardly Autobot that was featured in a show, and it would be interesting to have an outcast-type in the main cast.

4. Roadbuster - R. Lee Ermey(of Full Metal Jacket and Mail Call fame) does some animation voice over work. Doing so for Roadbuster would make him the greatest character of all time.

5. Smallfoot - Yes, I've gotta throw in my favorite Gobot here. Duh, it's a wish list. The eternal optimist would be a fun addition to the cast.

Honorable Mention: Warpath, so long as he's WfC.

Decepticons

1. Rampage - Based upon the Beast Wars version of the character. Play up his past as somewhat tragic, giving him some character depth, but keep him just as insane and violent as before.

2. Breakdown - As long as you keep him like he was in WfC, I'd be happy.

3. Sixshot - Give him the same story arc he had in Headmasters... make him essentially the 'Con weapon of mass destruction, but also have him develop a friendship with one of the human characters. With the right payoff, Sixshot could be this series's Dinobot.

4. Smolder - I absolutely love his bio card, and I think that sort of a character could be a LOT of fun, especially if you gave him Chopster and had him constantly complaining to his Minicon about all of his various grudges. I think he'd fit.

5. Fracture - Because Smallfoot would need an adversary, plus who wouldn't get a kick out of a new version of everyone's favorite psycho from the Gobots? =p

Honorable Mention: Skybyte. Because it's SKYBYTE.

10. GreenChick

GreenChick Well-Known Member

A team of technorganics or animal-based Transformers that aren't freaks of programming and natures. Sorry TFA, but your lack of respect for the Beast Era was disappointing. CYBERTRON actually pulled this off with more grace than you. Working the Beasties but still it's AUTOBOT vs DECEPTICON.

I'd love to see Rhinox as an old friend of Ratchet. Blackarachnia as a foil to the biker chick, sexy and strong and snarky, driving good girl Arcee absolutely crazy with envy. CYBERTRON Scourge-homage challenge Optimus to a battle EPIC WIN. Or Keith-Megatron posing as a Rival to Megatron with his army of Vehicons. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, Prime, PLEASE.

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    wouldn't it make more sense if Punch was Tf2 Spy and Mirage the James Bond spy?

why is silverstreak Nick fury?

12. Sprocket

Sprocket Problematic.

News Credits:
    ...say what now? So a bunch of brand-new characters that have nothing to do with Beast Wars/Machines in the dullest TF series to date are better than TWO Beast Wars homages in an episode written by BOB FORWARD AND LARRY DITILLIO?

I will never understand the brain of a fangirl.

That said, these pie-in-the-sky want lists are hilarious (Especially the combiners: that's what Power Core Combiners are for!) But hey, if the show lasts the projected five years, who knows where they'll go with it?

Just don't expect them to look as G1 as you'd like, I'll warn you right now.

13. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I heard that in the end of Exodus, Megatron chooses an elite team to leave with him.

I'd certainly like that team to show up for continuity sake.

Anybody got a list of the people he chooses?

14. Takeout

Takeout Mistress of the Night

Starscream, Soundwave and Lugnut were named. This is all I can scrape up from the TFWiki right now.

15. shroobmaster

News Credits:
    Oh LUGNUT would definetely be a good choice!

16. Sprocket

Sprocket Problematic.

News Credits:
    So long as he's a fanatical cult follower and not the dumb lug Exodus painted him to be.

17. Hound003

Hound003 New Member

Ok, so I wouldn't have any BW or other Transformers that transformed into organic alt modes. Thus, no Blacharachnia, Grimlock in T-Rex form, Waspinator, etc. I would also combine personality traits of various TFs because some of the earlier ones were extremely one-dimensional personalities.

Autobots:

Hound: He would be the environmentalist/pacificst/philosophical one. The personality would be a mix of G1 Hound and G1 Beachcomber. I would also make him less of a hippie and more like a badass Druid. When you get under his skin enough - he becomes enraged. Would be a good twist. Also, since he is a "protector"/defensive type - I would give him Trailbreaker's forcefield ability along with his hologram ability. Obviously would be a great tracker.

Prowl: I would kinda keep him like his logical self but build more around it. Pure logic would be really a boring peronality. I would want Prowl to use logic to set up the rules, but also know that its breaking the rules and approaching the situation from different angles that sometimes is the winning move. He would visualize the enemy as a giant chessboard and be able to plan contingencies 10 moves ahead ad-libbing on the fly. Kinda like Shikamaru from Naruto. A very observant bot.

Sunstreaker - this is the weapon/fighter dude. You could go different ways with him here. The noble BW Silverbolt or the ego-maniacal IDW Sunstreaker/BW Dinobot. You could even have him switch sides a couple of times as the ego-maniacal one. You could also have him make more extreme of BW's Dinobot's honor and make him almost Klingon or Windcharger from Out of the Dead Land in the Funnies section.

Mirage - agreed with the gender change to a female. She should be a blend of G1 Mirage and G1 Tracks. A snooty, bratty, high bred noble who might doubt the cause she is fighting for. However, she is one of the best marksmen of all TFs. Arcee could be the motherly type like Athena (wisdom) while Mirage would be like an Artemis.

Wheeljack - I would combine him with Perceptor and Nightbeat. This is the true nerd of the group. Inventor, scientist, detective. This is the guy that knows how stuff works. You could also throw in that he has knowledge about mystical stuff like the Allspark, Matrix, Vector Sigma, Golden Discs, etc. I would make him a young nerd though.

Jazz/Blurr - The fast cool type. Purely for entertainment value.

Brawn - Mix of G1 Brawn, G1 Ironhide, G1 Kup, Animated Ratchet, and Out of the Dead Land Silverstreak. Obviously would be a grizzled veteran - just not an OLD grizzled veteran. This guy is based off the personality of Out of the Dead Land Silverstreak. The one with the biggest ALT mode and the biggest guns.

18. Spiderus Prime

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Old Man Brawn nice with personality of a fan charather.

19. shroobmaster

News Credits:
    Oh I'd also like to see Swindle as the leader of a lost Decepticon and AUtobot group, kinda like how he showed up in the IDW comics recently.

20. GreenChick

GreenChick Well-Known Member

You kow what I was wrong. Never mind most of the BW homages were characters who's technorganic states were treated as infections that seems to reflect how the fandom feels in general about the Beast Era. Or line really.

You know what I've changed my mind. We don't need the Beast Era in Prime. What characters I'd like to see are TOY REPLICAS ON THE SHELVES I CAN BUY.

Please give this a toyline, Hasbro, please! I haven't cried Rruined FOREVAR yet but this may make me!