The TFC Toys Hercules Megathread

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Tekmen, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Taziir

Taziir Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

ROFL at the cool Pen / ruler / freaky Windcharger size comparision - the kittens have been spared, this time! ;) 

2. adconx2

adconx2 Cybertron

Ebay:
    LOL, I did the same thing.

3. Keith Prime

Keith Prime Advanced Engineer

News Credits:
    I for one have been fully aware of this possibility, & wouldn't mind, as it'd give me the time to track down the money for him. It has been said Giant is WAY off (which I interpret as likely meaning 'after the G2 Trailer').

4. kaos

kaos the original thirteen

mine is in stock and ready to ship from bbts..but holding off... i got the sence something big is gonna be dropping soon and i want to hold off..

5. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I decided to leave the drama of Hercules behind me. I am glad to see the supporters happy and excited but unfortunately this is one dance I am not attending. Its nice but not $600 plus shipping nice (and the whole last two figures thing lol)

The real deciding factor was the insider that hinted at a new Predaking that is not TFC.

I will have Maketoys Giant join my Classics Bruticus that will be joinded by FP Menasor and either FP or MT Predaking. I may not get the tallest combiners but I am happy with Bruticus' height and to have the other 3 match him will make for a better display at the end.

Enjoy the TFC ride. I will live vicariously through you all until its my turn to party with the FP and MT stuff.

6. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That you invented...

7. moop2000

moop2000 Banned

803 and counting

8. General Tekno

General Tekno Lugnut Supremor & Arkivist

News Credits:
    Alrighty. Hopefully the MT stuff turns out just as well in its own way then. I love how we're getting so many options for Devastators at this time.

Though I have to say, the Headstrong TFClub showed art of at TFcon was pretty awesome. If FP's indeed doing Predaking though, well, that'll be a way tougher choice, given I somewhat justify Devastator because being 6 giant construction vehicles, I like to think of him as the most gargantuan of the combiners.

However, with Predaking, he also deserves to tower over everyone else because he's Predaking. But I have an irrational "Buy everything FP puts out" bug in me. So I have no clue what I'll do in this case...

9. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I invented the price? No that was the masses that shouted they would easily pay 100 per figure. I would have bit at 80 never 100

And if you have a smart ass comment to make to me feel free to do it in pm where I may rebuttle without getting banned.

10. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    Venksta already said FP isn't the group doing Predaking. Going further & saying that he knows 4 other complanies (I think MakeToys is one, & he discounts his own: Renderforms).

11. BarBoBot

BarBoBot Well-Known Member

Mwaahaaaahaa! My thundershred just processed!

The other 2 not insecticons are still scheduled for this month... Do I wait to ship my loot? Hmm...

12. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Actually Venksta said " I never said FP I am with 5 companies"

He never discredited FP. But it is most likely MT (basing it off of the fact they made a combiner already) and to me the MT designs are that of FP so they are one in the same in my eyes.

13. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i believe he ment you invented the panic over the last 2 figures not showing up, as it wasnt an issue for most until you pointed out

14. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    Venksta also said FP isn't MakeToys.

I went to the thread to quote Venksta, & Transbot, & Venksta's response regarding Predaking:

I had planned to just edit my last post, but it was replied to while I was searching for my post in that thread w/ the quotes.

The actual rumor, started at BotCon, which Venksta all but confirmed in another thread (in my interpretation of his post), is that FP is doing a Menasor.

From the now closed War of Devastator thread:

15. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    I'm an opener; I don't do "collector's grade."

I preordered "Thundershred" May 12th.

16. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    BBTS's Thundershred?! Whats taking mine so long? i was one of the earliest pre-orders... I think...

EDIT:: oops, I forgot i tried to do something with mine, my pre-order date changed cause i messed up ((tried to change the address wrong lol))

17. BarBoBot

BarBoBot Well-Known Member

The date you preordered is shown in your preorder page at BBTS torque.

Mine just processed and my order was June 6th, tenime just said his was ordered may 12th and his got processed several hours ago.

18. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i know-i ordered it in may, then cancelled it to try to re-order it with a different shipping address, only to discover how to change the address soon after. so now mine is in late july *facepalm*

19. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Oh that one I take full credit for :) 

I find it odd that all we got are one complete figure 3 prototypes (one due shortly) and 2 non existant bots.

I still stand by the fact that funds ran out on this project and they need one bot to feed the next ect ect. I personally don't think Herc will go uncompleted but I do think those last two bots havent even seen resin yet.

All in all the ride has begun and I won't rain on this parade any longer. Doing so will make me look the fool when I buy the eventual box set release at a reduced rate lol

20. CVprowl

CVprowl Done

bbts preorders are up for heavylabor. this one might be my favorite.