The state of your local Transformers section.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Purple Heart, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Chris Bot

Chris Bot AutoChrisbot

News Credits:
    I checked my Target yesterday. They did one of their occasional aisle relocations. Maybe they just hadn't moved everything yet, but there were only a couple of SS deluxes, some packs of BotBots, a couple of Siege Battlemasters, 1 Siege Galaxy Prime, and 1 Siege Shockwave. That's it, not even any Cyberverse. Sad.

2. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    I wish Walmart would throw away or clearance the garbage they're sitting on. When your entire TF selection for four months straight is SS Dropkick, it's time to do something. Same with ML. Those Gwenpool and Polaris figures are dead. They're not doing anything but preventing you from selling any of the 100+ figures released after them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fc203

Fc203 Hasbro shill

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Same here but instead of red alerts or brunts its the hound repack
    I wish the chromias didnt clog up the shelfs i want wave 3 figures so bad

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bumblejazz

Bumblejazz Your new best friend

News Credits:
    The only wave 3 figure I've seen is the one Red Alert I randomly found (and bought) at Walmart a few weeks ago, it was the first new thing I've seen in ages.

Walmart has a ton of Chromia, Six Gun, Starscream, Shatter, and helicopter Dropkick.

Target current shelf/pegwarmers is Studio Series Bonecrusher and an entire shelf full of Dropkick.

5. Cosbydaf

Cosbydaf Well-Known Member

Went by Walmart today - literally no Transformers! Not sure if that's a good or bad sign.

6. Zappit

Zappit Well-Known Member

My local Walgreens appears to have eliminated the spot for Generation deluxe...

7. bearytrek

bearytrek Unicron Backer #1

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    Rampage...Studio Series Rampages beyond what the eye can see

8. iacon45

iacon45 Missing: One Custom Title

News Credits:
    8 Studio Drop Kicks, 1 Studio Jetfire and DOTM Megatron. Also some Siege deluxes, Megatron's and Starscreams. Lastly a few $4 G1 Minis and $25 Primes.

Been like this for a while. In addition to a pending reset, my local Wally is remodeling so I'm not holding my breath for anything new until the toy section remodel is completed.

9. Vector Oracle

Vector Oracle Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IMG_0649.JPG Plenty of Cyberverse currently, but not that much Siege at the moment. Ah well. There's always next week.

• Like Like x 4
  10. LoneDragon

LoneDragon I dare to be stupid!

After all of the anticipation for my trip to a farther Walmart (and Target) that actually carries figures other than Deluxe and Voyager class, today was kind of a letdown...
    No clearances for me. :(  Both stores had lots of Shockwaves(3 at Walmart and 2 at Target) and a single Galaxy Prime each. Walmart may or may not even carry Micro and Battle Master figs anymore. Walmart had 2 Megatrons, a Starscream and a single Hound. Target had wave 1 Battle Masters, 2 Chromias, a Sixgun and no Voyagers (there was a spot for the Rainmakers but the employee said he didn't think they had been stocked yet). I can't believe the bigger stores actually had less Deluxes than my close Walmart. So no discounts and no new figs...rather disappointing day.

Off topic, but now I've been to 3 stores that have all of the new(ish?) Rick and Morty figures except for Scary Terry...which is the one I want. :( 

11. GAUGE

GAUGE In Art, There Is No Impossible

News Credits:
    walmart and target are trash for Transformers anymore.

Best to just get them online at this point.

• Like Like x 6
  12. ErickCruz

ErickCruz Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    dont forget about the Wasp's

I have to cross the border into San Diego in order to find any Siege stuff. The Walmarts here in TJ are only carrying the cyberverse stuff. No SS either, which is strange since they did carry them last year.
    I hit up like 4-5 different Targets and Walmarts in SD and right now for Siege im seeing lots of Shockwaves, Galaxy Primes, Prowls, Chromias. Ironhide's and Soundwaves are few and far between. Ultra Magnus and Hound have also started to pop back up again. Oh and Sixguns are also plenty available.
    Lots of SS Dropkick, not so many Shatter's. Cogmans a plenty. Jetfire I see every now and then.
    I guess I cant really complain about availability in my area. Eventually any figure I may miss on upon initial release will become available a couple months later.

• Like Like x 1
  13. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    Walmarts here put the MicroMasters and BattleMasters on clearance for $5 to get rid of them. I guess people can afford $5 because it worked. Now it's just the mountains of dusty Cyberverse figures and smashed reissues left.

14. RoboW4rrior298

RoboW4rrior298 Oh $#!* what are we gonna do now?

I don’t even have a local store but I rotate every now and then between stores within an hours drive and it’s all behind sadly.

I did spot recently a SS Jetfire and SS DOTM Megatron, and his them both. Going back to collect them this week if they’re still there. Happy days.

15. wildfly

wildfly Formerly the next big thing.

News Credits:
    Smyths basically run the toy market in Ireland, and most od the stock is old.

Note the very low amount of Siege.

20190804_113352.jpg

16. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Only a photo could do it justice.

20190804_153838.jpg

What we have there are 4 Siege Hounds, 1 Siege Brunt, and 2 Studio Series (helicopter) Dropkicks.

Further down there's one peg of Botbot 5-packs and a box with some blindpacks (all Wave 1).

17. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos Head of Illuminati Chapter 517

News Credits:
    Walmart is empty but are doing resets. Target has had the same stuff for months. Meijers though continues to be pretty good if you know which stores to hit.

18. Imperator

Imperator Confirmed ninja consultant

Yup, it's the same over here in Blighty. It's a bit hard to feel any sympathy for Americans when we barely see anything beyond the first couple of waves of any given line, and Generations rarely gets a look in.

19. LoneDragon

LoneDragon I dare to be stupid!

Better than my last trip. We don't have The Burt here yet. Just Chromia and more Chromia.

20. analogue

analogue Opinions are not facts. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Still nearly a dozen Chromia at my local Wal-Mart.

• Like Like x 1