The S'pore/Malaysian toy discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by zfeakye, Dec 17, 2009.

1. adypax

adypax You didn't betray me, you betrayed yourself.

The Rock will voice Clifffjumper in TF Prime..
    CJ: Hound, I've got Megatron dead center in my viewfinder and im gonna layeth the smackdown on him..

2. Mach

Mach Grand Master

News Credits:
    Oh I am sorry, what was your name?

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!! JABRONE!

3. Petermooka

Petermooka Well-Known Member

CliffJumper's gonna take megatron's big gun off his arms, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways and stick it straight up his candy ass!!

4. adypax

adypax You didn't betray me, you betrayed yourself.

If u smmmeeeeeeeeellllllalalalalalalallallalala!!!!what cj is cooking!!!

5. rainningstorm

rainningstorm [email protected]

Seriously? What the hell? The rock as cj.....it makes as much sense as....bumblebee being voiced by bruce willis.

6. garyjale

garyjale Banned

News Credits:
    who are you stressed with, Ultra magnus sir? :) 

not a tycoon la brother. had to sell a lot of things to get RC off fay

i just haven't had the time to arrange a meeting with fay just yet, been very busy at changi hospital

today's my first time back before 8 pm in 2 weeks. last night on call so today i got off early at 2.45.

:( 

gonna sleep now. girlfriend coming over for the weekend tonight. :) 

wan sorry if i hurt your feelings by saying you cannot join the elite guard

Selamat Hari Raya!!

7. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    The legendary TyGar! :lol 

No la, just this Kway Teow fella whom's pissing off just about everybody on that FP Shadow Scyther's thread...

If some of you think W_S-X is worse, then you should probably go take a look at that @#$%^&*!?!'s posts. (Do pardon me. :eek: )

I tell you all: This fella has "The Touch"

The entire fandom HATES him now!

Don't be naughty Doktor, remember to take "precaution" else "accident" might happen! :p 

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  8. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nah none taken bro, thanks & we'll be in touch sooner or later ya.

You take care man. :) 

9. Dark Mercury

Dark Mercury Akumi

I know, right?!?:wink: 

I agree that some were probably letting off steam, but it also went on and on and on for page after page, if it were just one or two pages I would not say something. But it got to where every page I look at for the last two days had this ranting on it. And some of it was extremely offensive and talked about women like we aren't even human, but objects instead. One person compared women to vices, like gambling or drinking! Like we are just bad habits and not people, like the girls who work at KTV want to be in that kind of life, just objects for men's gratification. They are someones daughter, and many will be someones mother, no way to look at another human being or even any other living thing!

Another person was saying you could buy a woman for less then the price of Victory Saber! Like we are just objects to buy and sell, slaves, not humans with feelings. Some men see women that way. I don't know if that's how they honestly see things, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say they don't, but they should be aware that is how they come across. It's a double standard, if people were saying this about another race or similar racial stereotypes, it would be reported to a moderator or worse! But if it's about gender, then it's ok??? I rightfully find that quite offensive. I agree with you it's probably not the best thing to talk about here, but I thought it would be more respectable to confront it openly then just report the posts to a moderator. I don't want to get anyone in trouble, and maybe they just didn't think what they were saying through. So I hope maybe hearing from a woman that such things are hurtful and insulting, might make them think twice about it, and no one has any hard feelings then. I don't expect to be treated better because I'm a woman, but I demand to be shown the same respect as a man.

Thank you for the link! I am looking to buy Takara Animated Rodimus, I see the price at Plaza
    Singapura is $35, that's about what I expect, is it showing up for less anywhere? I was hoping maybe Takashimaya would sell it for $30 like the other takara voyagers a few years ago? Cannot wait more then another week tho!

Like I said above, if we were saying this about race, "no smoke without a fire" about a stereotype then it would not be acceptable by any intelligent people. Why is it ok to talk like this about a gender?

Do you have statistics to back up your assertion about "more then plenty" women throwing themselves at "filthy rich kid"? I know a number of rich kids who don't have girlfriends because they are too introverted or too busy with work or school. I know a lot of guys who don't have money at all, but respect themselves, take care of themselves, are confident and they have many girlfriends. I know women with no money but big boobs and tight pants who get hit on by men all day long, and girls with big brains and no boyfriend. What's your point?

Good question. I am interested in buying it, but I like Bumblebees. It seems the masterpiece line has been so focused on G1, this will be an interesting test. If it sells well, maybe we can get some beast wars or RID, we need more diversity from Takara like Robot Masters had!

If so dump him and find someone who appreciates you for who you are. There's no shortage of guys out there, life is too short for one who can't accept you. Thank you for the welcome! Maybe I can try to be more auntie to fit in with the uncles :D 

Hi Foxhound! I'm not big g1 fan, some I like, some don't, but the masterpiece Rodimus looks hot!!! I'm going to have to buy :rock 

:thumbs2: 
    I like these bots, very Sentai!

10. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    [​IMG]

11. TCracker

TCracker R.I.P., 5/2019 Veteran

News Credits:
    Hi guys!

TCracker here! I will be down in SG on the 21st Sept. Anyone game for a meetup? :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

I would like to catch up with some of you :D 

General Wan, Mr Mach, Dan Bontot (I demand you to be there!) is it a go? :D 

12. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:

K boleh & roger dat boss. I'll try & rally the troops yo! lol :cool: 

13. Mach

Mach Grand Master

News Credits:
    Dark Mercury, i think we just let the Man vs Woman issue to dead, can we?
    The initial intention is not really to insult women, but to sympathize men that need to hide any purchase of toys from their women....

Our small community here is already full of rivalries, factions or groups, we certainly don't need another gang of Men Vs Women.

Btw, as for sourcing of Takara Animated Rodimus or Takara Masterpiece Movie Bumblebee, i can help if you are need to.

14. Mach

Mach Grand Master

News Credits:
    Yeah, i shd be ok..... As we need to exchange toys, certainly the motivation is there.... :p 

15. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :horse:  ---> :rip 

Awesomesauce encik. :ev: 

16. GGGG00

GGGG00 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bought two when I went Japan last year :p , the price had gone down considerably compared when it was first released (think it was selling around $160-$180 here).

Anyway, saw the front page, think the rumour is true, now have to get the HK version as well...

17. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bro you took any pixs from yr Jap trip? care to share with us any of it here?

It's always nice & cool to see pixs from there.

18. zfeakye

zfeakye Starscreaming Slut

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yo, cool it ya? this is a forum and probably the talks are 90% not serious...just take it with a pinch of salt and entertainment...
    well, i wouldnt mind if people say i can be sold for a VSS price...at least i can be sold rather than nobody wants...LOL

take it lightly, not seriously and let the unrest rest...so long you dont use big red fonts and lots of empty paragraphing....everything else is pretty ok...

for your last paragraph...latest survey results, there is really a shortage of men in Singapore currently, due to the influx of chee-na women....

basket, you sure you sympathise or laugh at them?

19. Foxhound340

Foxhound340 Well-Known Member

Erm, Hi^5? Haha. All I need now is a different enough Hot Rod Vs Rodimus and I'll need 2 of these expensive freak......:banghead: 

:lol 

20. Foxhound340

Foxhound340 Well-Known Member

Opps, sorry, double post