The Shield 3/14

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BigPrime3000, Mar 15, 2006.

1. BigPrime3000

BigPrime3000 Well-Known Member

I know there are a few people on the boards that watch the show regularly and tonight is the last episode before next week's season finale.

Pretty crazy episode this week, but I'm really looking forward to next week's finale. Has anyone else been thinking there's a chance that Vic's gonna kill Lem because he decides to just give up and tell Forest Whittaker's character everything?

2. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

Just finished watching the new episode and it did indeed set things up for a very interesting finale. I don't think Vic will end up killing Lem though...as always, I'm sure he and the rest of the Strike Team will pull off some ridiculous shit where they all get off scot free. But who knows, anything's possible.

3. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

The Strike Team is a family. Family is all you have in this world. There's no way in hell Lem will flip.

Forrest Whittaker is a great actor. I can't stand Kavanaugh, so Forrest did his job well. I'm glad to see he got what was coming to him somewhat this episode. Hopefully we'll find out who's the father of the baby next week.

I'm really pissed at the shortend season though. :( 

4. j3

j3 Hampton Yount is my Crow T. Robot TFW2005 Supporter

the ending montage this week just had me repeatedly going "oh shit!"... it really looks like Kavanaugh will, or come close to possibly raping Corrine, or hurting her at least... and if he does, I can't wait to see Vic unleashed... and next week, the baby is out! DUN DUN DUN!

I wonder if we're going to have to wait all the way to next January to get the final 11. :( 

5. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

WOW!!!!!!
    That was a high tenced episode and I can't wait till next week. I wonder if Kavanaugh will get his way. Mckey can't let the strike team fall apart!
    Too bad the season ends next week.

6. ashe5k

ashe5k Well-Known Member

90 minutes next week! This week's episode had me laughing and screaming yes at the TV. Way to go Vic! A few things he had to remind Kavanaugh of indeed. *cackles* Next week is going to be a rough 90 minutes.

You know the shortened season has me wondering if they didn't shoot 22 episodes now and shorten it to 11 because of shooting conflicts with Fantastic Four 2?