The Scott McNeil Challenge

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by SaberPrime, Dec 27, 2012.

1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

There are a lot of weird food challenges on the internet now days and I'm surprised no one has thought of this yet. The Scott McNeil Challenge, being named for the voice actor who gave me this idea, is basically to film a video of yourself putting Easy Cheese on the strangest thing you can think of and eat it.

I looked this up and there's already an Easy Cheese Challenge where the object is to eat an entire can of Easy Cheese in under 2 minutes. So the name "The Scott McNeil Challenge" also helps to differentiate this challenge from that other one. And then someone can tell Scott about this next time he's seen at a convention. It'd be funny if someone came up with something so odd to put Easy Cheese on that Scott McNeil himself wouldn't even eat it.

I'm assuming everyone here knows why Scott McNeil's name is associated with Easy Cheese being put on weird food items but for anyone else that might be reading this and doesn't know. Whenever Scott McNeil appears at any anime or Transformers convention he some how always manages to either have a can of Easy Cheese with him or one is given to him along with other assorted food items and he ends up during his Q&A putting Easy Cheese on almost anything.

So what's the point of this topic? Well I want to do a video on my own YouTube channel for this and I need some ideas of what to put Easy Cheese on. I'm not sure exactly when I'm going to do this but I am going to do the top 4 most suggested items* in this topic.

*The object is to think of things that shouldn't be good with Easy Cheese but that you might actually eat under normal circumstances not to simply list gross foods. No one suggest radish with Easy Cheese that does sound weird and I might actually do it if it were not for the fact that I'm allergic to radish. And finally the suggested items must be something I can actually find. For some reason certain candy products that are available in other countries are not available in the U.S. You can suggest it if you're not sure but just know if I can't find it then I'm not doing it.