The Scene where Charlie talks about her dad to Bumblebee..

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jalen Frisby, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Jalen Frisby

Jalen Frisby BumblebeeLover

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    This scene right here, is something that the bayformers films have been missing. A emotional scene that made me cried..a nice quiet scene where Charlie breaks down, and Bee holding her as the music played..god that was beautiful... I hope we get more emotional scenes like this in the new reboot series..

• Like Like x 4
  2. Shockwavers

Shockwavers Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For me it was the scene where Bumblebee remembers he saw Optimus being surrounded by 14 decepticons that got me.

• Like Like x 2
  3. snokoan

snokoan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It was a good scene first movie to make me cry twice in 5 years

• Like Like x 1
  4. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    I never wanted a TF movie to make me cry. No other TF media ever made me cry.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Blue=Sarcasm; Purple=Snarkcasm

I saw TLK on opening night. Barely anyone there. At least one walk out. I had fun but the movie LOST 100 MILLION DOLLARS.

I saw Bumblebee on opening night.

A year and a half had passed. Not a very long time really.

A packed movie theatre. Familes. Couples. Fans young and fans old. And during that scene, people all around me were moved to tears.

I was moved to tears. It took 4 VIEWINGS for the effect to wear off. I saw it coming and still shed tears 2 more times!

Then, Bumblebee made a profit. Low bar, maybe. But it turned a franchise that was hemorrhaging money and the laughing stock of Hollywood and it viable again. The general audience and wider pop culture circles used to cringe and moan at the idea of even more Transformers movies. Now they're actively excited and speculating about what's coming next.

Bumblebee has certainly saved Transformers movies, in the long run. It'll have a Beast Wars type legacy in this respect.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019