the savage time superman and the blackhawks

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by GENOZAUR, Jun 8, 2009.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

when it comes to that particuler jl ssn 1 storyline i got a question

is there any kind of connection between superman and the blackhawks?

its the aireal dog fight scene frombetween the blackhawks and the german stuekers from 308 -311

other then the black missing from the costume it actually looks like he's flying the colors of the blackhawks

seriously people thats the kind of vibe i'm getting on the matter

anyone here know what the story is on that one?

on a matter like this normally i would just chat with my great uncle randy on the matter since he happens to be the relative in the family that over the years grew up reading dc comics from the golden age-silver age era

way back when they aired the savage time as a actual movie on cartoon network at the time i went and recorded it and passed it to him as a birthday present at the time and the way he was acting watching the movie you would think he was a kid hyped on a chocolate sugar rush that got locked in the candy store overnight

the dude was practicly bouncing off the walls , seriously though people the guys in his 80's right now andi never saw the old cat that hyped up before

the way he kept babling on about it at the time you would think he was in comicon geek nirvanna at the time

2. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

Nope, no connection between Superman and the Blackhawks that I'm aware of. A lot of characters use primary or secondary colors in their costumes because back in the old days it was cost prohibitive to deviate too much from the basic color wheel.

That's awesome that your great uncle loved the movie so much. He'd probably really enjoy the rest of the animated DC Universe shows.

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

you think he went off the deep end back then?

you should have seen him when he was watching the 2 part legends jga storyline

the guy went totally fanboy raving skitzoid bonkers at first until i managed to calm him dwon enough for him to sit through and watch the commentary for the episode

as fanboys go the guy has become a lifelong fan of the dcau

that and batman batb

he especially likes brave and the bold and batman gotham knight

me, i'm still getting used to the show when it comes to the camp factor

4. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    Batman: The Brave and The Bold is different -but awesome.

I am glad your uncle likes the shows so much.

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

when it comes to the savage time part 2 the commentary ofr the episode said something about how at one point back in the early days of the blackhawks comic theire was actually a set of lyrics printed at the back of the comic which the lyrics served as a sort of blackhawks theme song to the comics with the actual theme itself which played in the background during the whole aireal dogfight scene with the background music actually being meant to go with the lyrics from the comic theme

i don't know which issue it is myself and its been so long since my uncle read a blackhawk issue that even he can't quite remember either

anyways long story short the guy has got a huge room full of comics in boxes stacked literally floor to sealin and i am talking big as huge at that

anyways that bit of the commentary is really driving the old guy bonkers becasue he knows for sure he has that issue buried somewhere in hsi collection even though he can't for the life of him remember that actual issue number itself

right now its got to the point that i spent the better part of yesterdaydoing a serch on the words blackhawks, comics, theme song ,lyrics

and this is what i got so far

http://www.comictreadmill.com/images/BHMusic.html

that wouldn't by any chance be it now would it?

as fan boys go with randy being as obsessed as he is what with his being a lifelong fanboy at heart i would not be the slightest bit surprised if he stressed himself into having a a stroke right now the way hes going

i swear it like the guy is jacked up on caffeine and a nonstop sugar rush

if he was not as old as he is and if he was not stressing himself out like he is right now it would actually be funny in its own way.