The Rant Thread.

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by soundwaverulls, Jun 1, 2012.

1. kraven

kraven Decepticon

bump

come on man, I deserve an answer. You dont want to look like you're making irrational remarks, not after all you've accused me of.

2. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No, because I think your own set of rules and expectations make you play like a douche, and I'm not interested in wasting my time with someone who likes to play as such.

All it proves, good sir, is that you're a bit of a drama queen.

3. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Crossdresser Toy Collector

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Fair enough. I just want to state that I'm not mad at your beliefs, nor am I mad at you. I don't hate you or anything, so I hope that didn't come across. As well, as I said I own up to my own mistakes, and the post that I felt wasn't kosher with me wasn't your first response, it was your second. I'll post it now:

If you were trying to be sarcastic or light hearted here, then it failed to come across as such, and I had to take it for what it was...a post that disregarded what I had to say as crazy talk. I'm trying to justify my experience and qualifications, and I'm told I'm crazy. Instead of being questioned or challenged, I'm "crazy," by your own words. I'm willing to believe you are a rational person, but that sure as hell did not come across to me in this post here.

4. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    Can I point out that it seems like people on this thread argue, go to sleep, go to work/school, come home then choose to log on and argue some more? There is such a thing as walking away people.

5. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    Came across the first cheater that REALLY bugged me. He was a Tank and was killing me with three hits from the X18. I mean 3 of the bullets, only three. I would also start exploding whenever this one scout was infiltrator was near me. I wasn't getting shot by him, I would just blow up.

6. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    Sometimes playing WFC makes me want my head to explode all over the tv and ps3. I've reached prime mode over the summer and still working on reaching 25 for all classes whenever the connection is good. It sucks when i have to come across some hacker though, and I can tell right away. There was one asshole using the scientist and had soldier AND leader abilities. He would just fly in and do that whirl thing and kill us all. He also got the damn P.O.K.E. He was maxed out. I SO WISH HM would allow us to report players, because that's just straight up bullshit to let no-life hackers get away with cheating. Cussing them out over the headphones doesn't do any good. They just go "LOLZ, UMADBRO?" and just keep cheating.

Aside from them, you have just regular players that are maxed out that TOTALLY OVERUSE Shockwave. I don't care what anyone says, shockwave himself is EXTREMELY OVERPOWERED for a scientist. I can kill any other scientist class like slicing through butter, but not shockwave, nope. Every time i fight a shockwave i almost always loose. he seems to have quicker reflexes, hitting me more than once before i can get away, and it only takes two hits from him, no matter what class i have, to kill me! DAMNIT! that's why so many people seem to use him.

7. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    The first rant is a glitch called the ability swap which is a game breaking glitch when used.

Shockwave isnt overpowered but it can be hard to fight I suggest practicing to get better reflex's as this helps with fighting shockwave but if your talking about the shockwave charector then there is NOTHING I mean NOTHING diffrent with his power to any other scientist chassis.

8. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    Chassis make no difference in gameplay or skill or abilities. The only difference is his melee is he punches you with his arm-gun and it sparks, which does not increase damage in any way.
    Maybe it's just people who use him are more skilled? Because he IS a DLC character.