The Rant Thread.

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by soundwaverulls, Jun 1, 2012.

1. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

The EMP is not a total blindness. I've killed many scounts who were probably thinking that I couldn't still see their shadow zipping back and forth allowing me to track, shoot and kill them.

Yeah, that was not the case for Headhunter and CTF on XBL on Wednesday and Thursday. It was so dead the matches couldn't even start. There literally was not enough players on to start.

2. Flaming Matrix

Flaming Matrix Murder claw master

People who are only out for kills in conquest!!!!

Once, there was a sniper beside one of the entrances to A, I tried to drive in, and he killed me. Yeah, that's fine and dandy, even though I wasn't to happy about it. However, the bad part was that while he was preventing me from getting into A, IT WAS BEING CAPTURED RIGHT BEHIND HIM! He noticed it too, because I saw him turn around, look towards the A symbol, then turn back around and keep killing!

3. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    I am freaking tired of idiots chasing you down in ANY gamemode, especially Conquest.
    Many times some dick has hunted me down, despite passing multiple nodes he was losing.

4. Flaming Matrix

Flaming Matrix Murder claw master

Exactly!

5. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Ayo Fryman. That uh, that's highly illogical. Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    i only do that if i want revenge. otherwise i agree with you

6. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

when i'm trying to get away from death and some dopey dude bumbles around a corner and i get stuck on them really annoys me

7. LocoPayas0

LocoPayas0 El Payaso

Ebay:
    I hate when the other team is composed entirely of scientists and they ALL snipe from places where you can't reach them with any other class.

8. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    Hey, since this is a rant thread...

I'm annoyed when customizers claim everything under the sun is FOC when it looks nothing like the game aesthetics. Make a Cybertronian mode! Put Tron lights on it! Then I'll buy it being a FOC figure. Otherwise it's just another random custom.

9. PcPrime23

PcPrime23 501st Legion Trooper

News Credits:
    Yep that pisses me off so much

10. apparatus

apparatus pre-Spark toaster

ever been melee kicked by a leader that wasn't close to your bot ?

gear shredder spamming

Titan whirlwind of B.S

being on a Team that refuses too move en masse to capture points and worse leaves you to capture said point when all you are is either a scout/ infiltrator or seeker/ scientist.

I don't like using the mic but for goodness sake, move as a unit and capture objectives

ALTERNATIVELY

why does EVERYONE leave the flag unguarded and again there I am, by myself a scout or scientist

WHEN these things occur to me, it forces me to use a Leader class which I don't care for or a Titan/ Soldier which I deeply hate to use

11. JackWheel

JackWheel JackWheel FTW

News Credits:
    I have never bought a game that has spent more time on the shelf than in the 360. I'll play again once High Moon learns to lower the price of their DLC.

12. Duwian

Duwian Wants FoC EVERYTHING

I played a game yesterday where the entire enemy team was composed of scientists. And they all went into a tiny little room together. And if I entered that room, they would ALL start spamming Gear Shredder. So, in less than a second, there are about 15 discs bouncing around the room, and obviously I died in less than two seconds without a kill. Then they healed eachother and repeated.

Needless to say, I freaking hate the Gear Shredder. Just hit the fire button really fast and you'll get a quick kill, because it's super overpowered and no aiming is required!

13. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    I'm really surprised how little skill you need with the Gear Shredder, since it shoots big bouncy disks. Or to be more specific, I'm really surprised how often the bouncing kills.

14. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

Playing this games multiplayer. Never again.

15. Duwian

Duwian Wants FoC EVERYTHING

This x30000000000. The game would be so much better with no Gear Shredders. And there would much less kids that have good scores.

16. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Please ignore grammar errors as I’m just writing this all down as I think it up and I don’t feel like fixing up the errors!

I'm sorry to those who get killed by the gear shredder but it's so easy to dodge the gear shredder’s discs.
    What I hate about this game is it's way too easy... So I got bored of the game for these reasons.

The game could of been more fun if they added more features like melee moves from campaign (And more melee in general because if a movie game like ROTF can pull it off well then why can't FOC?), have abilities from WFC, let us be able to uses the dinobots, insecticons, and combiners from the campaign instead of new skins, let us use any colors, DON'T LET ACTIVISION TURN IT IN TO A COD GAME Because it sure feels like one with Transformers… do something different or copy the game style of a better game like Battlefield, more guns that are balanced, giant battlefields, don't release DLC at $10… activision shouldn't control you with how much you sell your DLCs at, you see what Halo 4 is doing with the free DLC campaigns each week…. WHY CAN’T WE HAVE THEM, give us new transformers stories along with new skins (When we complete the weekly or even monthly story) for multiplayer like wreckers, other autobots and decepticons fighting on cybertron as it dies more and more, make special game types like where a whole team fights 1 combiners (And a player is controlling the combiners and we get to customize these combiners how we see fit), let us be able to use the drone parts to customize on multiplayer because I have to admit… The drones in the campaign are very nice looking and are well designed, and I bet I could think a lot more ways to improve the game but I think I said enough.

Really, if Activision didn't have the Transformers licenses we could have a better game I bet and we wouldn't get stuck with this Transformers: Modern Warfare 3.
    But don't let EA near it either.... I just want something that feels original and it's not trying to copy other games!
    HMS is a cool studio but they need to make better gameplay and features but they sure know how to make a thrilling story…. I give them that!

17. HuffR_WFCTX_91135

HuffR_WFCTX_91135 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How HMS Kept switching between colour pallets and their idea of fixing the issue was just keeping one and dismissing the other despite the fact we know it's there...

Since HMS has seemingly abandoned FOC I highly doubt we'll ever see a united pallet.

In terms of DLC I think we've got our lot, I doubt we'll see anything of the two rumoured on-disc maps or of sludge (that BS about them taking note of his fanbase was probably just to give people false hope).

18. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

Teams!!! I hate them. I get next to no kills because of my team mates coming up behind the enemy and killing them while I'm fighting them. I'm the one who actually puts any effort into what I do but the lazy team mates get the better score because they just come up and kill the dude I'm fighting.

19. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

yeah i absolutely hated the gear shredder as soon as it was first shown partly due to the fact that i hated the similar weapon from dead space but gear shredder is worse and i play scientist the most out of the 4 classes i wish they'd have given scientist something else (deszaras' Living-Metal-Destroying Cannon ;P) luckily i love the orbital pistol and photon burst rifle :D 

20. Master Zarak

Master Zarak Emperor of Destruction

Ebay:
    Some call it lazy, others call it a good example of teamwork. While it's nice to make the kill yourself, I recall many times where I was thankful that one of my teammates was able to get me out of a firefight that I was losing.