The Quintessons Faces and the Primes.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by bumblebee22, Jul 15, 2014.

1. bumblebee22

bumblebee22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So since it seems the quintessons might be introduced into the movies so one of the biggest questions is what will they look like. Now I remembered some of Josh Nizzis concept art for the primes and IMO they seem to look like the original faces of the Quintessons from G1.

So assuming that the Primes were the first cybertronians built they might have been made in the image of the creators. However it also seems like the Primes actually wear Masks as seen with the Fallen. So the "mask" could also be modeled after the creators.

So could it be possible that perhaps the creators if they are the Quintessons could actually resemble the primes? Or could they also be wearing masks?

2. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

That's a good theory but given the state of the movie continuity, I doubt Bay would make such a connection. I don't they'll look anything like the Quintessons we know

3. bumblebee22

bumblebee22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yea it's true the Quintessons would most likely look like nothing we we have seen before. And since they haven't really been used much in the past 30 years they most likely will receive new looks.

4. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

It would be cool if they transformed for once

5. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Creators appear to be Transorganic and they needed to create Transformium - so I doubt they have the ability to Transform themselves if they needed to create Transforming robots to do their work for them (Or whatever angle they are going with)