The Primes from ROTF

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by thenatureboywoo, Aug 5, 2010.

1. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Has anyone out there decided to troop-build The Fallen into the seven ancient primes. I know they weren't all the same as far as looks. But it would make the best sense if you wanted the seven primes, then maybe do a little kitbashing. I know you'd have to drop 140 large for them, but you might have something that no other collector does. Just curious.

2. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

Well, according to TFwiki, 07 Protoform Optimus Prime has officially been repurposed as leader of the Thirteen (or Seven), Prima, so you've gotta add him (though he's deluxe size). As for the other five, I have no idea.

3. TranstechCat

TranstechCat Cybernetic Chimpanzee

Well, you could take the original ROTF Voyager Fallen, the Target exclusive "Burning" Fallen, HftD "Spear" Fallen, and movie 1 Preview/"Protoform" Optimus Prime, put them together, and you'd have (more or less) four of the Seven/Thirteen right there. No kitbashing required.

Original green ROTF Voyager - Liege Maximo
    "Protoform" Optimus Prime - Prima
    HftD blue/purple Voyager - Megatronus Prime/The Fallen
    Exclusive "Burning" Voyager - ???

Then just add TFCC Nexus Prime, Botcon Alpha Trion, and Cybertron/Universe Vector Prime and that's seven... The six named ones, plus one of the ones that's still unnamed.