The possibility of bringing the UFO conspiracy in the TCU

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jazzmustlive123, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Bamond

Bamond Robbie Rotten's step brother.

News Credits:
    While the US did manufacture a weapon of mass destruction and made bargain off of the war by selling other weapons,they only participated in the secondary front with Japan.The main front was in Europe, thus the ywere not involved in the main part of the war.So,here is my point, when talking about a theory that someone stopped Hitler from using Alien tech it would be more wise to use the Soviets again.

2. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    You really need to read that link I provided, lol.

:-\

3. Bamond

News Credits:
    I did.Nothing new there.
    The US joined the war 2 years later to a secondary front, not the primary.

4. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    The liberation of France was not a secondary front.

5. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan DEFIANTLILHORDE

News Credits:

Gonna leave this discovery channel documentary about Omaha beach here.

It's funny the people who come together when get off the subject of transformers... erm ... which by the way we probably shouldnt be doing!

6. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Lend. Fucking. Lease. The US was involved in backing England by giving them supplies well before Pearl Harbor. The majority of which was never paid back by England after the war.

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    This thread is fucking fantastic holy shit. Maybe Bamond thinks that unless US soldiers literally had boots on the ground in Nazi Germany, they weren't part of the "main war?" But...

Ummm, anyway, I don't think the UFO thing would work since most of the movie's historical ass-pulling stems from the realization that it was aliens and not what we thought it was... but the UFOs are already considered aliens by conspiracy theorists.

8. Bamond

News Credits:
    The US made a fortune of selling weapons both to Nazis and Soviets and joined the war 2-3 years later.They were never a part of the MAIN front,and by MAIN I mean SOVIETS and GERMANY.Every other front is considered secondary

9. Livingdeaddan

News Credits:
    You're talking about the difference between the eastern and the western front. What's this main front rubbish?!

10. Bamond

News Credits:
    F.F.S. ._.
    There was a main front and a second one.
    The main front in Europe
    The secondary covered parts of Asia

11. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    No, there was a European Theater of Operations and a Pacific Theater of Operations.

12. Livingdeaddan

News Credits:
    Eh? So where was DDAY? Asia? No wonder it took the germans by surprise! I'd never have expected the liberation of France and western europe to begin in the pacific ocean!

I don't know what your talking about, if your aim was to spiral this thread into nonsense! You win!

So, UFOs...

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  13. Jazzmustlive123

Jazzmustlive123 jazz died thinking he's the coolest

Guys my thread has gotten way out of hand,can we please get back on topic.

14. Autobot Burnout

News Credits:
    How can that even be the main front when Nazi Germany and the USSR signed the non-aggression treaty on August 23rd, 1939, both sides pledging to not attack each other for the next decade, and barely more than a week before WWII actually started on September 1st when Hitler invaded Poland? Hitler broke the treaty on June 1941, mere months before Pearl Harbor.

Additionally, you seem to forget that a little thing called the Great Depression happened - the entire reason the Axis Powers got the advantage early on is they realized nobody could stop them from rapidly building up arms (Hitler was even named Time Magazine's Man of the Year in 1938 for almost single handedly reviving Germany), and really the Axis had no need to buy weapons because theirs were hilariously superior on all fronts as of 1941. The famed BF 190's earliest incarnation actually debuted in the 1938 Olympics opening ceremony.

Furthermore, the entire Allied battle plan was focused around taking down the Nazis while stuff in the Pacific at the same time was more of a holding offensive - which would comparatively require fewer resources than the multiple invasions of Europe - purely intended to halt or at worst only slow down the Japanese. Midway happening in 1942 as a crushing blow to the Japanese naval and air forces was a complete accident - one fighter group had gotten lost and somehow ended up finding the entire Japanese carrier group in the middle of refueling and rearming their planes.

And then you constantly seem intent to leave out Italy and North African campaigns even though Mussolini arguably was the first fascist to rise to power among the Axis and some dudes named Rommel and Patton were involved down there.

Lastly, if you are so intent on insisting the Americans were not present in a major capacity in fighting against Germany at any point in WWII, then explain to me how Von Braun ended up going from Nazi V2 missiles to NASA.

You forgot Africa. And Australia.

15. Bamond

News Credits:
    Africa and Australia, when compared to the Pacific and Europe, were some what calm.
    No major appearances were present.

Now,I didn't mean that the US did nothing, they did, but years after the Ribentropov-Molotov contract in 1939.the main forces who ended up stopping Hitler in Stalingrad were the red army.

16. Autobot Burnout

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

And Australia was attacked no less than 97 times by Japanese Air Raids alone. It was like Pearl Harbor repeatedly more or less in terms of damage.

Well, duh, that was the capital of the USSR - how the hell would the allies even HAVE forces stationed in the heart of Mother Russia in 1941 before Hitler broke the treaty of non-aggression? By the time of the Battle of Stalingrad, England had only been out of The Blitz for two months, the US was still mobilizing through shipping troops to Europe to reinforce faltering defense lines in Malta and elsewhere.

And stop ignoring D-day like it didn't happen. Russia never stepped foot in France but its liberation killed the U-boat strategy because so many key bases were captured by the allies.