The online issues are annoying the heck out of me

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Sideswipe80, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just realized today while playing that there is lag between the button response time and actual execution of the move—anyone having the same issue? How did you fix it?

In games like Tekken, the fix was simple: set my TV to 720p or Game Mode, which it is currently on; however, the problem still exists with WFC.

2. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

I experienced one today but I think it was my system. The game slowed down to a crawl and glitched to the point where the sound was messed up and as I was coming around a corner, I'd wind up still coming from around the same corner, like five or six times in a row. Eventually I fell of the edge of the map and as I was dying (my bot was exploding) the game just locked up completely and froze. Course I had to hard shock my xbox to get online, so...

3. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    My connection started to get bad yesterday. I'm more worried about the weapons and oh why it took nearly 300 of my Ion Blaster bullets to kill a scientist why the shotgun can kill me in one hit and why I sometimes die from melee in one hit when at full health from a normal opponent.

4. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    This

I was playing a few nights ago and there were 2 ppl on the opposing team that were just uber powered. I mean, I'd spawn, turn a corner, and get oneshotted time after time. It was so frustrating.

I don't know; maybe they had the damage perks, and their teamates all had their abilities activated and it was all chaining together to make super soldiers...but it was mightily suspicious. It wasn't just them being better...it was absurd.

5. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    Remember if someone is using warcry then you can see it. But I swear I can't play this game anymore everytime I play I' screaming at my screen and It bothers me how little I'm having fun now. An I'm only 3 levels to Prime mode to...

6. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think I could limit my complaints about suspicious character to just WfC. I'd really like to see Xbox in gneral take a more aggressive stance against cheaters, modders, and exploiters.