The Official Transformers Reboot TFW2005 Movie

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by RoadBuster88, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    sorry but all of your movies will never work. you make it to much TF related. If you make it to much and in some cases only about the TFs you wont get past the first movie. It will essentially be a live action TF show and that will not appeal to the generall audience. That means no money and no sequalls.

and its still the same things, MAtrix, Unicron, Leadership etc etc. Ill say this once " PRIME AINT GOING NOWERE"
    -kid favorit
    -recognial character
    -already died once

Killing of prime just to make a story and get Rodimus in ...we all saw how that went in 86. Learn your lesson ..dont kill off Prime.

2. RoadBuster88

RoadBuster88 Studio Ghibli

I do believe that is pretty awesome! :) 

3. RoadBuster88

RoadBuster88 Studio Ghibli

I do believe he said that Prime is only injured, not killed.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:

That's an awesome idea, :thumb 

5. TheSCATTORSHOT

TheSCATTORSHOT Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am writing a Transformers 4 Script, though it is not based on a reboot. I got a concrete plan on how to approach a trilogy. It focuses more on the robot to robot and human to robot relationships.

In my TF4 Script, I have Cyclonus as the main villain and he is leading an another group of Decepticions (they are introduced in a way I won't tell you). TF4 main plot point is Vector Sigma, though i have no idea if i should include Vector Prime or Alpha Trion.

TF5 Script is being kept under wraps, as I have a cool idea for it, but it may have some dislike with the fandom.

TF6 Script involves the Shattered Glass characters coming into Earth and wreaking havoc in order to set for the finale. Introducing Unicron.

There is my plot point. I have no disdain for a reboot, do it by all means. I could show you my TF4 Script, I got like 11 pages done.

Update: The Human Characters Lennox and Epps return, along with new ones. The human characters are Sam's cousins Gavin and Nathan Witwicky, along with their room-mate Ron Masefield. Gavin's brother Ethan is also with Nest.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  6. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    I love this idea, although I find Jazz to be more of a second in command.

7. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I'll just leave this here...

Aesthetic

Classics/Universe, with dashes of Alternators.

Cast (Cybertronian)

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Too many TFs will spoil the broth. There should be no more than seven Cybertronians on each side. The actors voicing the robots will also play their holo-avatars. Holo-avatar usage will be heavy to allow for maximum robot characterization while saving on CGI. In-story-wise, the Cybertronians make widespread use of holo-avatars to interact with the human cast and maintain cover.

Autobots

Optimus Prime (Peter Cullen) - The noble leader we all know and love, 'nuff said. Oshkosh Striker 3000 altmode.
    Bumblebee (Sean Murray) - Helpful, friendly, unassuming scout; a little timid and self-conscious sometimes, but possessing the courage of a lion when needed. 2009 Camero Concept altmode.
    Jazz (Will Smith) - Hip, cool, Earth-loving secret agent man. Master of operational improvisation. Porche 911 altmode.
    Ironhide (Jeff Bridges) - Gruff, grizzled old gunfighter. A formidable, battle-tested warrior, hampered only by his advanced years. Armored Multirole Carrier altmode (SWAT colors).
    Ratchet (Hugh Laurie) - Maverick medical/mechanical genius. Has a caring heart beneath that cantankerous exterior. Hummer H2 ambulance altmode.
    Omega Supreme - Transforms from the Autobots' ship/headquarters, the Ark.

Decepticons

Megatron (Clancy Brown) - The perfect amalgam of brute strength and military cunning. Suave and awe-inspiring; based on his TFA incarnation. M1 Abrams altmode.
    Starscream (Cillian Murphy) - Seductively charming, vain, cold-blooded and cruel. Insubordinate; seeks to overthrow his boss. F-22 Raptor altmode.
    Soundwave (Dave Mustaine) - Largely silent communications expert/hacker who normally lets his actions do the talking. E2 Hawkeye altmode, with detachable fuselage sections that transform into Laserbeak and Ravage, whom Soundwave directs by playing insane solos on an electric guitar-like controller.
    Blitzwing (Christoph Waltz, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jim Carrey) - Flawed product of an experiment to create a deadly new breed of Decepticon warrior. Based on his TFA incarnation. T-80 and MiG-31 altmodes.
    Lugnut (Kane) - Fanatically loyal walking arsenal. AC-130 Specter altmode.
    Trypticon - Transforms from the Decepticons' ship/headquarters, the Nemesis.

Cast (Human)

Spike Witwicky (Josh Hartnett) - A competent, practical 'grease monkey' of a young man with a macho streak and a disinclination to believe in the extraordinary. Runs the family salvage firm in the wake of his father's retirement. Childhood friend of Carly.

Carly (Olivia Munn) - A brainy beauty with a talent for computers and an interest in (nay, obsession for) conspiracy theories and unexplained phenomena. The latter is often the target of much friendly ribbing from her childhood friend, Spike.

Marissa Faireborn (Mariska Hargitay) - A tough, headstrong and independent colonel in the United States Special Operations Command. Bold and highly professional. The film's principal military presence.

Story

Spike Witwicky is approached by a band of enigmatic private military contractors with a rewarding offer to salvage a buried item out in the New Mexico desert. He accepts, although Carly, steeped in reports of giant transforming robots being intermittently sighted around the nation, is suspicious of his patrons (a viewpoint that Spike pooh-poohs). The salvage job commences, with the buried item turning out to be an immense, energy-emitting crystal. Spike eventually shares Carly's suspicions when her snooping reveals that the mercenaries are not all they seem.

Things come to a head when the mercenaries wise up to the couple's covert investigation and confront them, telling them that they have outlived their usefulness now that the salvage work is complete. Spike and Carly make a vain attempt to escape, but not before sabotaging some of the mercenaries' equipment. Their actions alert a second band of strangers to the mercenaries' presence. The newcomers rescue Spike and Carly and initiate a pitched battle with the mercenaries. Both sides reveal themselves to be the very transforming robots Carly has been obsessed with finding out about. The fight ends with the crystal split in two; each side withdraws with one half, Spike and Carly fleeing with their saviors.

The couple's rescuers introduce themselves as the Autobots, a faction of sentient robots from the war-torn planet Cybertron. Spike's employers are the Decepticons, their mortal enemies. In an attempt to stop the destructive Cybertronian civil war, the Autobots left Cybertron with the coveted source of limitless power known as the Allspark, intending to launch it beyond the Decepticons' reach. They were pursued, however, with the chase culminating in both sides crash-landing on Earth and the Allspark lost. Awakening after several hundred years of dormancy, the Autobots and Decepticons commenced a hunt for the Allspark, with the Decepticons pinpointing its location in a region saturated with minerals toxic to Cybertronians, which necessitated their deception of Spike into aiding them.

The Autobots explain that it is imperative that they retrieve the Allspark and leave Earth before the human homeworld becomes a second battleground. Shaken and guilt-stricken over unwittingly helping the enemy, Spike is determined to help the Autobots in any way he can. Carly shares her information on Cybertronian sightings and conspiracy theories with the Autobots. Among these are tales of two purported UFO retrievals by the U.S. military, which the Autobots ascertain to be their starship, the Ark, and the Decepticons' Nemesis, which both sides were separated from during the crash. As retrieving the Ark would greatly aid the Autobots' cause, Spike and Carly help the Autobots locate the secret facility where it is stored, only for all of them to be captured by Special Operations Forces under Colonel Marissa Faireborn.

The Decepticons launch an attack on a second facility where the Nemesis is impounded and use their Allspark fragment to repair it. The U.S. military is barely able to hold their own in engagements with the Decepticons; Colonel Faireborn, making no discrimination between Autobot and Decepticon, hopes that the Autobots' capture will give her information on the extraterrestrial invaders that may lead to victory. With some difficulty, Spike and Carly convince her of the Autobots' true nature, and she leads them to the Ark. The Nemesis, now fully operational, is suddenly detected closing in on the facility.

While the Autobots reactivate their ship using the power of the Allspark, Colonel Faireborn and her troops fight a valiant, losing battle to hold the Decepticons off and buy their Cybertronian allies time. The Ark is restored in the nick of time and the Autobots pilot it out to relieve the military. Both ships transform into enormous metal titans and engage in an epic battle. The fight culminates in Omega Supreme severely damaging and disabling Trypticon; the Decepticons are taken prisoner by the Autobot-human alliance and the Allspark fragments are reunited.

The Autobots leave Earth with their captives and their prize, but not before celebrating their triumph with their newfound friends and equipping the military with weaponry capable of fending off Decepticon threats plus a means of establishing Autobot contact if necessary. Colonel Faireborn is honored and promoted for her gallantry. Spike and Carly, their longtime friendship intensified by their incredible experiences, go serious and live happily ever after on the huge sums of hush money they receive from the U.S. government. All recent events are covered up as the filming of Michael Bay's most bombastic movie yet, which the public buys without a second thought.

Q. F. T.