The Official TF: Cyberverse Torrents, Episode Downloads, Youtube Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Gayformers, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Envy

Envy Member

Is it just me, or has Cyberverse seemed kinda inconsistent overall? Don't get me wrong, I like the show, but there are some parts that don't make sense to me.

Like, why did Shockwave suddenly seem a-okay with all of Megatron's plans? I thought he was getting fed up with Megatron's leadership last season. Why didn't they make the Battle for Cybertron episodes the finale of season 2 instead? Idk anything about show production, but it seems to me that "The Loop" would've fit much better as the beginning of season 3. Why didn't Prime take over leadership of the resistance once he was out and knew what was going on? And I'm not complaining about them focusing on characters other than Bee, but why rename the show to "Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures" or whatever when he seems like more of an afterthought in this season than anything (at least in most of the episodes I watched)? As much I enjoyed how Hot Rod was the main focus of several episodes, I'm getting the impression that was initially supposed to be Bumblebee leading the resistance and they decided to swap him out for Hot Rod for whatever reason (maybe to call back to the 1986 movie). And then I thought Hot Rod's black paintjob was going to be permanent, but then he went back to being red and a background character once the Quintessons were defeated like the whole thing never happened. Then, there were things in earlier seasons like Soundwave seemingly being changed from emotionless to more expressive. Idk, I guess it all just seems a bit contradictory to me. Makes me wonder if there were differences in opinion of whoever was making the creative decisions or something.

Nitpicking aside, I'm liking what I see of season 3 so far. I love the parts where they show some of the Cybertronian wildlife and the whole Quintesson bit was fantastic. And of course, more Soundwave is always better. Hopefully this isn't the last season; I want to see this show continue to improve. Thanks for the upload!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  2. BigRed

BigRed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Shockwave was not getting fed up with Megatron, he was just sulking because he was upset at being bellittled. It was his ego talking. He had otherwise never shown any signs of being unloyal or treacherous, as much as he was simply arrogant and pretentious.

Optimus clearly did take the leadership of the resistance, Hot Road and Soundwave were only taking the charge of the assault because Optimus, Wheeljack, Bee, Megatron and Dead End had their own mission to accomplish.

Hot Rod's paintjob was never a thing he did to himself, he showed up murky and dark after digging out of the weird dried up energon river, he naturally got himself cleaned up when the whole thing was done.

You're right about Soundwave losing the emotionless shtick after Season 1, but then again, he had VERY little dialogue and screentime in season 1, so maybe they just hadn't settled on an idea for him yet.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Envy

Envy Member

Oh, was that it? I guess it's been too long since I've seen that "Secret Science" episode (I think that's what it was called). And I guess I wasn't paying enough attention for the other stuff. Wouldn't be the first time, lol. The not settling on ideas yet definitely makes sense.

4. Z3ROhour

Z3ROhour Shut up & take my money!

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Ya know, for a Walrus, yer friggin' BEAUTIFUL!!
    :buttrock 

5. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    When are the last few episodes going to air?

6. Issy543

Issy543 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Next week is when the final six episodes will air in the UK. The last episode airs on Wednesday.

• Like Like x 2
  7. AppleBird

AppleBird Member

I thought Nova Storm was dead in season 2. But I saw her appearing in season 3 episode 18? o_O 

8. DevinM626

DevinM626 Well-Known Member

That was a miscolored Skywarp.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Drawings from Argentina! :D

News Credits:
    Ok! First of all: thank you again for uploading this series! You are doing a HUGE favor to those who live at the other side of the world! ^^ *HUGS*

Now to the series itself: episodes 1 to 4 were a great way to end the Cybertron arc. You see? This is what Transformers should be and it shows, AGAIN, that not every series needs annoying human characters to carry its own story.
    As for the Quintesson arc: OH-MY-GOD!!! I LOVED IT! FRom the atmosphere, the premise, the cast, the voice acting, the revelations, the tie-ins, it was SO good! Plus that ending!!! There are so many things to work with now!!! :D 
    Episodes 18 to 20 were ok. Not the best but..ok.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Cliffjumper

Cliffjumper Least insane TF fan

News Credits:
    So I just watched everything from 1 to 20 and oh my gosh thunderhowl is like silverbolt in beast wars and wild wheel confirmed JAZZ! also the western theme of the episode was very cool

• Like Like x 4
  11. VortexPrime

VortexPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Got to say, this show is way better than I thought, like WAY better; season 1 was meh but season 2 is such an improvement and now season 3 is even better! It's so creative and full of fun and fresh ideas, I kinda love it :rock 

• Like Like x 5
  12. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Banned

Any S3 Dailymotion links yet? Thanks for everything, fans who orchestrate this stuff.

13. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Banned

S1 had a slow start but around halfway through takes on a fun and intriguing identity. I fondly remember the relearning the war stuff with Bee and the loser Seekers slowly being eclipsed by their terrifying superiors, especially Shockwave who was essentially the 'Big Bad' for S1. When's the last time Shockwave was a starring role villain? 1985 in the Marvel Comics?

14. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    idw 1.0, shockwave was literally responsible for everything that happened

• Like Like x 2
  15. Z3ROhour

Z3ROhour Shut up & take my money!

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Soundwaves' Ultimate Weapon!
    The @#$%ing Care Bear Stare!!?
    upload_2020-2-24_6-46-52.png

• Like Like x 6
  16. maxxzander

maxxzander Banned

im curious to see what kind of alt mode MccAdam transform into.....they always never show it whenever he transform... but now he's ............... :( 

17. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I feel like that was part of the ongoing gag. We just never see what it is but it scares the shit out of everyone.

• Like Like x 5
  18. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Banned

Fucking sweet Marvel Soundwaves, Shattered Glass, and a Soundblaster in that lineup!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Cliffjumper

Cliffjumper Least insane TF fan

News Credits:
    Anyone have links to episode 21-22?

• Like Like x 2
  20. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):