The Official TF: Cyberverse Torrents, Episode Downloads, Youtube Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Gayformers, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Arvegtor

Arvegtor Aerialbot

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    watchcartoononline.io was updated with episodes 10-14 of RBA (at least it looks like that), but they somehow ended up with RB s04e09 instead of RBA e09.

• Like Like x 1
  2. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    Hey guys, I found a way to bypass the infamous video filtering on youtube that prevents you from watching a video that isn;t available in your country. Look up ProxMate and it gives you a free trial of up to three days. Really helped, and now I can watch the episodes!

3. Manuelle Magnus

Manuelle Magnus Member

Is episode 9 of RBA available on YouTube? I can't find it anywhere. If anyone knows where I can watch it or download it, please provide the link.

4. Arvegtor

Arvegtor Aerialbot

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    I've emailed WCO about the wrong video for episode 9, and they replaced "Mayor May Not" with "Christmas in July" (not sure if it can be called progress). I've told them it's not the right episode either, but got no responce this time. And since that's been nearly two days ago, I'm not expecting any answer at all. Maybe someone else should also tell them about this problem, so at least they would know there are other people who would watch this series and maybe not just fix the mistake, but also upload the episodes more often.

5. Manuelle Magnus

Manuelle Magnus Member

I got exactly the same story. I wrote them telling about the wrong episode. They replied me they corrected the mistake, then I wrote them second time, telling them they got it wrong again. I got no answer since.

6. walruslaw

walruslaw video archivist

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Don't worry im sorting out something so we don't have to deal with any dodgy streaming sites. Should have something rdy soon

• Like Like x 1