The official "Show Off Your Autograph Collection" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SHINOBI03, Feb 27, 2015.

1. turbobluestreak

turbobluestreak Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That was something he did on his own. He may have done that because of the personalization. I'm not sure how often he writes that on primes. If you are interested in him writing "roll out" when you greet him either tell him its your favorite quote or work it into the conversation as soon as possible. I'm not sure what convention you are going to but recently I've heard the lines move very quickly so keep that in mind.

I did the same thing for Frank and he wrote Eject on my Soundwave. Frank typically never writes anything but your name and his signature.

[​IMG]

tbs

2. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

Peter Cullen was a really nice guy when I met him at the Las Vegas toy show. He was really polite and down to Earth. I was kind of shocked as some celebs aren't really personable.

Montgomery Ward?? :eek:  That alone should increase the value! :p 

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  3. convoy84

convoy84 misses you like the deserts miss the rain.

News Credits:
    After asking about it for so long, my mom finally let me have this, the reason I started collecting autographs in the first place:
    20190429_204704.jpg
    Only question now is, is it real or not?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Notontheboards

Notontheboards Well-Known Member

Devastator giftset signed by all remaining voice actors. Neil Ross x2, Arthur Burghardt, Gregg Berger, Michael Bell, Frank Welker. Will look better once I get home and put back all of the figures.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  5. turbobluestreak

News Credits:
    Looks like Frank did you just like me. Signed in black instead of using the same color as everyone else. Based on the date I would say you got most of the signatures at TFCON LA. Do you have any other autographs you would be willing to share?

[​IMG]

tbs

6. Notontheboards

I have a lot more from over the years. I’ll see about posting some of them from years past.

• Like Like x 1
  7. turbobluestreak

News Credits:
    :buttrock 

tbs

8. Notontheboards

30A29FC6-A0CB-454E-BF10-6BD060AD1F68.jpeg All 5 Dinobots signed.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Notontheboards

CA777702-6E3B-4CFD-B1D3-874031D6FC49.jpeg All 3 living Autobot headmaster voice actors.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Notontheboards

FF41947C-9726-46CF-9CF6-5206AB05A9ED.jpeg E83782E7-4FCC-422F-B3C7-A9B68DCFCC19.jpeg Autographed Autobot cars

• Like Like x 3
  11. allew

allew Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    • Like Like x 1
  12. turbobluestreak

News Credits:
    Thanks for sharing! I've got some catching up to do. You've got so many great Frank and Peter signatures that I don't have. I spy some autographed Targetmasters. I have a feeling there is more to your collection. No way you don't have an autographed Prime and Megatron.

tbs

13. Notontheboards

Don’t have a Prime or Megatron signed for a couple reasons. The boxes that I have aren’t great so if I get the autographed I’m locked in. Also they are “common” for the most part so I love getting things that are more unique signed that most wouldn’t have.

14. turbobluestreak

News Credits:

I'm surprised that you don't have have either of those. Although you are right autographed G1 primes and megs are some of the most commonly sign items by Frank and Peter. Kudos on getting the weird items signed. I'll have to make sure I get pinpointer signed by frank next time I see Frank.

tbs

15. Notontheboards

2013115E-6805-40B8-B128-B9873A73639D.jpeg My Autobot Combiner leaders autographed.

• Like Like x 2
  16. turbobluestreak

News Credits:
    Went to motor city comic con today

[​IMG]
    George Takei added to Animated Poster

[​IMG]
    George Takei on Alpha Trion print

tbs

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  17. allew

allew Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Like seeing the growing number of names on your animated poster! That Alpha Trion print is very cool, moody and atmospheric artwork and a beautiful signature! Oh my!

• Like Like x 1
  18. convoy84

convoy84 misses you like the deserts miss the rain.

News Credits:
    Aight, MegaCon came and went! Got three big names:

Peter Weller on a RoboCop VHS:

20190519_231125.jpg

Jim Cummings in my high school yearbook...

20190519_231143.jpg

...as well as Zachary Levi:

20190519_231747.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  19. allew

allew Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Went to Comic Con Revolution Ontario in Southern California this past Saturday. My first time going to this show, it was their 3rd year of operation but for the Transformers 35th anniversary year they brought in a stacked lineup of TF G1 voice talent, including Mr Optimus Prime himself, Peter Cullen! It was so good to see all of them again!

Got the POTP Voyager Grimlock signed by Gregg Berger, I had originally gotten the toy in the mail the day after after seeing him at a local convention back in 2017 so it was a long time coming. He also signed a POTP Legends Outback for me, (much thanks to turbobluestreak for the gift of that figure). Even though I didn't mind, he signed it twice after he wasn't satisfied with how the gold marker on the card turned out, such a nice guy!

[​IMG]

Gregg added his sig to the Platinum Edition Fall of Cybertron Grimlock vs Bruticus set (previously signed by Nolan North as Bruticus):

[​IMG]

Couldn't resist getting him to also sign the "Roar of the Dinobots" DVD, previously signed by G1 writers Paul Davids and Don Glut at TFCON LA:

[​IMG]

Glad to have the new deluxe Siege Sideswipe and Prowl in hand for Michael Bell to sign:

[​IMG]

Added his sig to the Platinum G1 Insecticons set for Bombshell, previously signed by Clive Revill (Kickback) at TFCON LA, just need to see Hal Rayle (Shrapnel) again to complete the set:

[​IMG]

Getting closer to all of Mr. Bell's GI JOE roles with a 25th Blowtorch this time. Also got Dan Gilvezan to sign a Generations Skids. He told me he doesn't often sign a Skids toy.

[​IMG]

I saw some fans getting the "Golden Lagoon" set signed by Paul Eiding and Allan Oppenheimer at TFCON this year and thought that was a pretty cool idea so I got both of them to do the same for me at this show:

[​IMG]

Also had Mr. Oppenheimer sign a Super 7 Vintage Skeletor and Reissue G1 Warpath:

[​IMG]

Finally I was happy to have Mr. Cullen sign some of his more obscure Transformer roles, Targetmaster Nightstick from the Universe 2.0 Cyclonus toy (previously signed by Jack Angel) and Decepticon Clone Wingspan from the Titans Return Walgreens exclusive two pack with Autobot Clone Cloudraker (previously signed by Danny Mann at TFCON LA):

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  20. turbobluestreak

News Credits:
    Wow this is an amazing haul!

If you don't want the gold signature on your outback and little lighter fluid will lift it off. I really like how peter sign for nightstick (so tiny and neat)! It's awesome to see your cloudraker and wingspan set complete! As for Hal Rayle, he's young, you'll have plenty of opportunities to see him again.

tbs

• Like Like x 1