The New Marvel Legends thread

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by DevilzFan, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Crockett

Crockett natural bodybuilder

Check your Big Lots for the Hulkbuster wave. They have them marked at $10. My store actually had a 20% off sale today, so they came out to $8 a piece, plus tax.

2. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My deadpool arrived from amazon today, I didn't know they delivered on Sunday's.

Anyways. I'm pretty impressed, it's quite nice. He can properly hold all of his weapons which is always good.

My only complaint (aside from not having extra hands) are his feet. I wish they were more flat and flush to the surface it's on. They aren't nearly as atrocious as the DST ghostbusters are, but it's the only fault I can find with it.

Playing around with it is getting me more and more excited for the hot toys version.

3. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

I went to TRU over the weekend in the middle of the day to return TR Galvatron (because I hate his head) and they had TWO Black Panther figures. I've been searching for that figure for MONTHS and kept holding off BBTS because I didn't want to pay shipping. Glad I waited.

Funny thing though- one of the figures was opened with the sealing tape removed, and you could clearly tell that the figure had been removed from the plastic and half-assed put back incorrectly; his leg and knee were sticking out as if someone was in a hurry when they jammed him back in the blister. I'm guessing it was a recent return and TRU accepted it like that.

4. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    Yeah, I didn't care for TR Galvatron's head either.....or Sentinel Prime's clown feet.

5. Lion

Lion Aloha

Ebay:
    Got my Amazon Deadpool today. Was so worried that after hunting for it for so long, I'd be disappointed. I'm glad I was wrong. It's awesome.

• Like Like x 2
  6. SolidGreg

SolidGreg Predacon

For anyone that is looking for them, Walmart.com has the Venom: Space Knight wave in stock at retail price. Silk, Hobgoblin, and everybody else are in stock. They also have Black Panther, Venom (Absorbing Man wave), and the X-Men wave in stock too (except Deadpool).

7. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

Amazon has deadpool up in stock again

8. sparkimusprime

sparkimusprime Coffee+Black=Delicious

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Thanks! Just grabbed Silk, Electro, and Infinite Series Venom to get free shipping.

9. Lion

Lion Aloha

Ebay:
    Quick question, and let me preface this by saying I just started collecting marvel, I found the doctor strange wave at Walmart this morning, why is it the Nico figure only has the Marvel logo on top and not some symbol?

10. redsaleen

redsaleen Well-Known Member

They have been in stock a good 5 days now.

11. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Known Member?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    FYI Walmart.com also has Nick Fury in stock as well.

12. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    I put Deadpool on back order, wasn't suppose to get him till between the 14th and 19th... Now it says he'll be here tomorrow :eek: 

Just wish Hasbro would send how the Wolverine I ordered Friday

13. Lion

Lion Aloha

Ebay:
    And where can I go for a BST site similar to the one here, but for ML? I have a silk and spider Gwen I wanna trade for some other figures. (MCU strange, iron fist, and hulkbuster parts...)?

14. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Known Member?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    1. Well there's Toyark.com with its own buy/sell/trade section, for one. I'm not familiar with other Marvel forums or Facebook groups, so others can point you in that direction. You don't have to sell Transformers only on this forum though; you can start a buy/trade thread offering whatever you have on hand.
    2. Ummmm I don't know if trading Silk or Spider-Gwen is a good idea for those figures you've mentioned, given how easily available the Strange wave has been already online and how it's not exactly expected to sell like hot cakes. You can probably hold off and get MCU Strange and the new Iron Fist (if that's the one you're after and not the white Odin wave one) closer to Black Friday for cheap off Amazon or somewhere.

15. Starscream 91

News Credits:
    So I just got Wolverine in the mail and I have a problem... I don't like how his middle claw on both hands keeps bending either towards the upper claw or the bottom claw. Anyone got tips on how to get them to sit straight?

16. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

Yeah, other than movie Strange, I doubt the rest will be big sellers. plus the wave is just too big. 8 figures for the baf and 3 of them are strange figures. I dropped full price for xmen wave and even that was probably a mistake in retrospect (one I can live with since it's xmen) but no am I doing that for the strange wave.

got silk, but other than Miles don't know if I'm just gonna buy the space venom pieces or break down for electro & random spidergirl.

17. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've read that the claws are actually separate parts slotted into the fists, so if they wobble like that, there's probably just a bit of wiggle room in the socket. You could just glue them in place, unless you want the option to remove specific claws so he can make threatening gestures with them.

18. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

You could try Fwoosh, but I think you have to be a member of the site for a specified period, have a certain number of posts AND get permission from a mod to view that forum. I could be misremembering...

19. Starscream 91

News Credits:
    Yeah I heard they were, saw that in reviews they looked easy to remove. I've tried to remove them but they are really in there good, like they aren't meant to be removed. Thanks for advice.

20. harveydent

harveydent Unknown Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Yup, a couple fell out of his hands when I took mine out of the package. I just stuck 'em back in. It's actually a nice touch, since you can have them sheathed or drawn independently and do stupid stuff like the middle finger gesture.