The New Marvel Legends thread

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by DevilzFan, Feb 10, 2006.

1. rodimusprime2007

rodimusprime2007 Act Think Speak As If It Was Your Last Breath

Ebay:
    Sorry 5.98. Guardians were the only Legends on clearance, along with all Guardians merchandise. Captain and Spider Legends were all normal price. Guessing they're just cleaning out the Guardian stuff since the movie has been out for awhile. They also had the Star Wars Shadow Scout Biker and Trooper for 25, passed on that though. Not into the 6" Star Wars stuff.

Attached Files:

2. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

Dang. Those are some great deals. My Targets have some of the GotG stuff on clearance but it's all the crap. I would've snapped up a bunch of those Star Wars sets also. All the Targets around here sold out of them at the regular $50 price.

3. Digi

Digi Well-Known Member

My quote may have been for something else then, but last time I checked that's what it said for me. Could've sworn it was the Agent Venom case, which shouldn't have been much lighter than the Avengers case despite having a couple of smaller figures. That's the only thing I remember thinking about buying from them.

Anyways, Target had the 3-pack on sale for $30 on their site. Pretty good deal.

4. Sky Ray

Sky Ray Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Only certain stores have the GOTG Legends on clearance, my store only went to $9.98. I picked up Star Lord and Iron Man to finish up my GOTG collection.

5. optics

optics Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No Target clearance in my area. Only ML sales going on is TRU's BOGO 50% off.

If my Target had those IM for those prices, I would've bought like 3 of them only to customize.

6. Pride21

Pride21 Honor Wisdom Virtue

7. agp

agp Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well hot damn that looks legit! 2015 is really shaping up to be a nice year for legends. Daredevil is way past due for an update. Anti-Venom is nice fir those that don't mix legends and select.

I just don't know if the new spidey will bump sinister six or mcfarlane out of my display.

8. Digi

Digi Well-Known Member

They're using the Hyperion mold for Anti-Venom......?

[​IMG]

Spider-Woman and Daredevil look pretty awesome though, love the hair sculpt on Spider-Woman and the Bucky Cap mold is a great body type for DD.

9. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    They used that same fucking body on Toxin. Wouldn't be so bad if not for the legs.

10. EMP Starscream

EMP Starscream Arbiter of TFW2K5

News Credits:
    Let's just say I'm getting more of the Spidey wave 1 than the Avengers wave 1. Now Avengers wave 2 is a different story can't wait to see the final product photos of that wave. #viciouscycle

11. Digi

Digi Well-Known Member

Yeah, it would be fine if the legs were longer with sculpted detail and different feet, but currently he looks like a really skinny gorilla that wears dress shoes and is possessed by a symbiote.

12. optics

optics Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    THAT Spider Woman? Man, I hope they don't do a variant. I could be wrong, but I think its been a good while since we've seen one though.

13. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I mean, aside from Anti-Venom, I'm 100% sold on the whole wave. ESPECIALLY Spidey with the Superior body and May Parker Spider-girl. Sadly with the way the current Spider-man wave is still clogging my Wal-Mart's shelves, I'll have to resort to online for it.

14. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    The Cap Legends likely won't go on clearance at Target, since it's being reported that the Avengers Legends figures share the same DPCI.

15. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  16. Digi

Digi Well-Known Member

I wonder if they'll clearance the Cap figures to free up the DPCI's stock allocations, then get the new Avengers figures in and put them on shelves once the sale ends. I'd build another Mandroid for the right price. I already have a bunch of extra arms.

17. Crockett

Crockett natural bodybuilder

Ultimately, I think Dark Wolverine is fun to pose. But I just have some problems with the proportions of the figure. His thighs in particular seem too skinny for his calves. Oh well.

18. Digi

Digi Well-Known Member

He was one of the last Hasbro figures to have both ankle pivots and and toe articulation, but only because they used a Toybiz mold if I remember correctly.. His legs look weird, and those god awful rubber bone claws warp really badly, but he's a neat figure otherwise. I actually customized mine to have longer, metal claws, but I need to sand down some rough bits on his hand where I sliced off his old claws, then repaint him.

19. Crockett

Crockett natural bodybuilder

Do they droop over time? I straightened them out with a little heater. They're straight as can be (as of now)...

20. supervir2

supervir2 Feels like the kid in Big everyday.

News Credits:
    Nice to see the rest of the spider-man wave. Still only want the classic version, but spider-woman looks pretty swank - I just have no attachment to her.