The New Marvel Legends thread

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by DevilzFan, Feb 10, 2006.

1. stprime

stprime THE コンボイ that the Matrix refused

News Credits:
    If I were to buy the set would he be able to swap on a regular gauntlet and what figure has said forearm with gauntlet?

2. DavidLoPan

DavidLoPan Well-Known Member

psy.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  3. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    Makes me wonder if we're gonna see a ton of the Infinity Saga sets end up in discount stores later on.

4. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus I can do this all day! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    I guess it's entirely possible. Even GameStop's online store seems to be clearancing some of them. Like, when I was looking through their Legends section Surtur was marked down to $48 and the Iron Monger set was marked down to $64. They had Odin marked down to $24 too. So it's not just Target. Kind of hoping I find Infinity Saga Thor marked down somewhere since I want to get it just for the accessories to give to my Endgame Thor.

5. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

IN the 2 pack both iron man and Thanos come with an infinity gauntlet. Though it’s the iron man gauntlet not the Thanos original one.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nemesis Otaku

Nemesis Otaku Why did I un-ironically call myself an otaku?

Instagram:
    Courtesy of MCUcollecter24:

7536130A-1FA5-4466-B279-45F021E9C342.jpeg

Haven’t been paying much attention to the thread recently, so apologies if it’s been talked about already!

7. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Well fuck, is this a scare tactic or legit? Because now I probably should drop the $50 for premium to get pudgy pig.

8. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just want the Captain/Modok set, so hopefully being a premium member pays off in that regard.

9. stprime

stprime THE コンボイ that the Matrix refused

News Credits:
    Yes that’s what I’m asking. Which Thanos or Baf has the original gauntlet? He’ll want that too.

10. Megatron118

Megatron118 Excelsior! Moderator

News Credits:
    What are the exclusives?

11. MachoGrande

MachoGrande Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 3
  12. IronMonger986

IronMonger986 Well-Known Member

They can eff off with that extortionist shit. Aint gonna pay $50 in order to buy something from them.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

The Arm that comes with the gauntlet for Armored Thanos came with Ronin (Hawkeye) Marvel Legends Armored Thanos Left Arm BAF BuildAFigure Avengers Endgame (Ronin) | eBay
    Do note though, that if you buy it to use with the armored Thanos in this two pack, you will have a Thanos with 2 infinity gauntlets, as the one in the 2 pack doesn't come with an alternate right arm (which is the arm that has the iron man gauntlet) and the original figure had it on the left arm. In that case you'd want to buy a Night Hawk to get the other arm, which a lot of us did any way just to not always have him wearing the iron man gauntlet. (and he's fairly cheap still. $15.99 with free shipping from Hasbro's ebay store Hasbro Marvel Legends Series 6-inch Marvel’s Nighthawk Figure | eBay)

You'll notice I keep specifying armored thanos. That's the end game Thanos. They also made a non-armored Infinity War Thanos figure, and his arm comes with King Cobra, who is a little cheaper than Ronin. But you'd have an arm with no armor on it. Marvel Legends * King Cobra * Serpent Society BAF Thanos Action Figure Avengers | eBay

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

I saw that the new Doctor Strange movie was moved from March to May next year. I didn't realize it was originally only 3 months after Spiderman: No way Home. I assume that means there's no Doctor Strange Marvel Legends wave coming out with the movie, and that's why we got Doctor Strange in the Spiderman movie (In addition to the fact that he is IN the Spider-man movie) I doubt they would have put that figure in there only to release a new Doctor Strange wave 3 months later.

So looking at the movie releases next year we have:
    Doctor Strange Multiverse Madness - May
    Thor: Love and Thunder - July
    Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse 2 - October
    Black Panther: Wakanda Forevor - November

And then there's all the Disney plus stuff. Hawkeye in November, and then She-Hulk, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, Secret Wars and I Am Groot all coming next year.

It will be interesting to see which movies get ML waves. I guess/hope Thor: Love and Thunder will get one, and the Disney plus stuff should continue to come out, but I'm not sure if we will get a wave for Black Panther or Into the Spiderverse 2. I'm a little surprised that they apparently skipped Doctor Strange.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  15. IronMonger986

IronMonger986 Well-Known Member

They dont have a lockdown on specific items do they?

Attached Files:

16. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

Of course they do, they have a ton of their own private brand stuff.

17. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    Yeah, kind of sucks that you really can't just get a "clean" Thanos without some major surgery, and even then his armor bits don't match up perfectly.

18. SHINOBI03

SHINOBI03 Well-Known Member

I tried to mod my Demogoblin-wave Shang Chi's hips to increase its range of movement based on a tutorial video, but the hips ended up a little too lose, plus the glued parts always cracks open so I ended up purchasing a replacement figure. The figure came, and I noticed the replacement did not have the hole on the back that my original figure have. Is this common? Every picture online and review had the variant that didn't have the hole. Or the one I originally bought was a factory error?
    [​IMG]

19. Nemesis Otaku

Nemesis Otaku Why did I un-ironically call myself an otaku?

Instagram:
    Actually, Doctor Strange is supposedly get a new look that’s more classic inspired in MoM along with Wong, so I could see that wave being 50/50 movie and comics.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Joshb721

Joshb721 Well-Known Member

There's a Doctor Strange wave coming out in the spring. 7 figures and a BAF, the rumors have it that 5 will be from the movie. Thor 4 will get a wave as well without a doubt. Black Panther will likely also get a wave, the only movie that hasn't gotten a dedicated wave since 2014 was Ant-Man and the Wasp, so for the MCU stuff at least its safe to say we'll get at least one wave per movie. Spider-Verse is probably going to happen too, given the success of the first one. Disney+ shows should be getting 2-3 waves next year, the first one will probably hit in the spring and include figures from Hawkeye and Ms. Marvel, along with maybe a couple others from this year's shows.

• Like Like x 2