The New Marvel Legends thread

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by DevilzFan, Feb 10, 2006.

1. pgd4lyfe

pgd4lyfe Well-Known Member

I haven't been following legends for more than 1-1.5 years but yeah, these pre orders are pretty far out. Hopefully in the next year or two they come back down to regular levels but with many businesses behind it's still a waiting game to see when things start clearing up.

2. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus I can do this all day! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    I think one of the things that have them doing preorders so far in advance now is that we get reveals through these frequent live streams now instead of having to wait for the conventions for the most part. We used to only get like three or four conventions a year with bulk reveals at each, but starting last year we seem to get at least one Fan First stream a month with a small handful of reveals. Plus, they probably have to skip some stuff at first that will be out sooner since they won't talk about movie waves until they're closer to time. So that has them giving us reveals of comic or game-related stuff that's further out instead.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pride21

Pride21 Honor Wisdom Virtue

4. Slave IV

Slave IV more wealth than you can imagine!

5. Maximus Danz

Maximus Danz Smokie's #1 Guy

News Credits:
    It has been becoming a recent issue.

Honestly, the problem isn't even shipping issues. The ML team like to keep the hype train rolling hard ALL THE TIME, but the problem with that is the one we're running into now. They've revealed everything for this year, now they are revealing next years items to the point now we're starting to hit April/May of NEXT year on the release timeline.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bête Noire

Bête Noire Fallen Guardian

News Credits:
    I'm finding it harder to pre-order things that far in advance unless they're imports. I was thinking about ordering Loki, but the fact that there are 7+ months to go before it releases gave me pause. As in, am I still even going to want this in 7 months? Do I think it's going to be hard to find? Is it possible to pick it up on sale later? Etc...

At least it's not a paid pre-order. My Galactus CC bill came in today, and I was like, "why so high?" Right. I totally forgot that I ordered Galactus this billing cycle. Why? Because my brain is already trained to be looking for the next batch of new product.

• Like Like x 4
  7. deathzero23

deathzero23 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Seeing Infinity Saga packs, I hope Hasbro re-release GOTG MCU characters.
    I didn't have a proper Nebula and the pricey BAF Mantis. I didn't expected Drax vol.2 to get sold out.
    I want to buy Infinity War Rocket and Groot but I don't need the Thor with it.

8. LarELar

LarELar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This comment reminded me of the times I saw that gotg wave at five below. Miss the times when they had 6inch figures for sale.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

We will definitely get more GotG figures when the new movie comes out. With the leaps they are making in face technology I can wait. Hopefully their looks in the new movie are ‘close enough’ to what they wore in the first 2 movies.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Joshb721

Joshb721 Well-Known Member

I think we'll actually get at least a few Guardians for Love and Thunder next year, at the very least Star Lord, Rocket and Nebula.

For GOTG3, just going off what rumors I've heard, Groot might be some sort of big monster version of himself. Mantis will probably look similar, Drax always looks the same, save for pants color, Star Lord's look doesn't ever change much, the LAT leaks showed him with basically a revamped version of his first movie look. Rocket will likely still be in his comic-accurate Endgame look, and I wouldn't be surprised if Nebula and Gamora also go the comic-accurate suit route.

11. Wh33l JcK

Wh33l JcK Well-Known Member

I picked that GOTG 2 wave from five Below. I thought the faces were pretty good for that wave.

I guess the only one I don't have that I wouldn't mind getting is Yondu, but he probably won't be showing up.

12. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree actually, the GotG faces have aged much better than average for the movie line. None of the other figures for 2017 or 18 really hold up any more but those still look pretty good. Still, I know they will be even better in a year or two when the new ones release. And I know they are coming so might as well wait for that.

13. Arduous

Arduous Megatron Rules All TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :rock  Found him today at Walmart

0D6D9B21-0819-4389-9083-7A1807328214.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  14. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I totally forgot Ultron is in that wave. :lol  I've only seen the Vault Guardsman and one of the Iron Man variants.

• Like Like x 1
  15. NSJ23

NSJ23 can’t think of something witty..

i’ve only seen modular iron man, no one else. glad amazon finally shipped my ultron.

16. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

Picked up the only two that I wanted. Saw the whole wave minus Ultron.

20210922_124356.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  17. Zeke1

Zeke1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks Target for giving me what Amazon wouldn't for at least another month!

IM.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  18. mark4flair

mark4flair Well-Known Member

Retro Falcon and Loki PO'ed from Gamestop yesterday. I can't resist that vintage cardback.

19. MST3KFan

MST3KFan Master of the Obvious

News Credits:
    Geez...I just watched a video about Marvel Legends that might go up in price on YouTube and one thing the guy on the video talks about is Rhino and how pricey that BAF is now.

Curiously, I checked ebay prices and dang...he is pricey. Glad I lucked out on a complete BAF Rhino from my LCS some years back for a reasonable price. Hopefully they will re-release him on vintage card maybe for those without him...maybe give him a non-screaming head.

20. DutyBeforeAll

DutyBeforeAll Well-Known Member

My Sentinel has Arrived, let the Halting of Mutants Begin!
    57172103-9BE1-4651-97C2-3B61F81A1F20.jpeg

He’s a big boy.

• Like Like x 9