The New Marvel Legends thread

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by DevilzFan, Feb 10, 2006.

1. TyrantGalvatron

TyrantGalvatron Hasbro is NOT your enemy.

News Credits:
    I'm excited about multiple waves that I couldn't care less about. Gives me time to hopefully catch up on the figures in my Marvel Legends want thread.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mark4flair

mark4flair Well-Known Member

^At least 1 more wave of retro anyway, they make great filler for the back of my shelves.

3. mark4flair

mark4flair Well-Known Member

^And to focus on other lines I collect as well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TyrantGalvatron

TyrantGalvatron Hasbro is NOT your enemy.

News Credits:
    I'm sincerely happy for those that are interested in some or all of the above.

The only waves/figures that I *might* be interested in are:

1) Full Venom wave-- but, only if there are comic figures in the wave. I couldn't care less about that POS Sony Cinematic Venom.

2) Kingpin BAF repaint-- I already own the 1st BAF x2 (Kingpin and Shadow King) but, I might be tempted to buy another one because I love the mold.

3) Monster Venom BAF Repaint-- only if it's repained to look more like the OG Eddie Brock comic version of Venom. If they turn it into the Sony Cinematic Venom (Which is what I think they'll end up doing), It's a hard pass.

As for the rest, I couldn't care less about any of it.

I'm skeptical about them going back into the FOX properties for Jackman Wolverine, Romijm/Lawrence Mystique, and Stewart/McKellan/McAvoy/Fassbender Professor X/Magneto. Getting the actors to agree to their likenesses and then negotiating a reasonable sum would probably be a nightmare.

5. Sixshot666666

Sixshot666666 Ninja Consultant

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I’m in for that venom wave and baf repaint

• Like Like x 2
  6. Slave IV

Slave IV more wealth than you can imagine!

It's going to be interesting to see how many people who say they have no interest in Eternals are going to change their minds after the movie(s). Kinda like all the people who didn't care about Guardians Of The Galaxy, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Black Widow and the rest of Marvel before the MCU? Maybe...

• Like Like x 3
  7. Megatron118

Megatron118 Excelsior! Moderator

News Credits:
    Yeah exactly lol. I’m already dedicated to my MCU collection, so I’m pretty certain those two waves will pique my interest greatly. The rest I’ll cherrypick.

So I took a look at my MISB 80th Iron Man from BBTS, and of course, he has two left feet smh. Looks like I’m contacting customer service for a replacement. I know it’s a small issue since I’d be keeping it mint, but that will drive me crazy knowing it’s incorrect

8. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Give me that storm figure. The rest I will skip.

9. Zeke1

Zeke1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes please!

10. Scourgatron

Scourgatron 4D Smart-ass

News Credits:
    Not me. Im done, sans SM3 and Guardians 3.

I didnt like Endgame all that much but, it was an endcap.

11. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that wants the 90s armor? I'd be all in for the SC and Modular armors of course, but the 90s suit holds a special place for me because that's when I started reading the comic.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  12. AgentOrange

AgentOrange Banned

Considering we've gotten it twice already and how much it warmed the last round, I'm ok not getting it a third time.

• Like Like x 1
  13. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In-Stock

News Credits:
    "In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes... and Marvel Legends Iron Man figures." :p 

• Like Like x 1
  14. Megatron118

Megatron118 Excelsior! Moderator

News Credits:
    Destiny arrives all the same

• Like Like x 4
  15. Starfire22

Starfire22 :D

News Credits:
    I for one am excited for that Kingpin re-release.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nemesis Otaku

Nemesis Otaku Why did I un-ironically call myself an otaku?

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Honestly, I’m most excited for the potential movie Venom stuff. I’m completely aware of most people here not liking it, but I’ve been wanting a figure of the design since the film came out. I can only dream we would get a Tom Hardy headsculpt in the Legends line!

I’m wondering if the potential Venom repaint will be more McFarlane-esque, but I don’t think he was as bulky as the Monster Venom?

Really want a MCU Red Guardian with a good David Harbour headsculpt, and I’m really curious how the BW costume will come out, as I actually really like her costume in this one.

Definitely gonna pass on the Eternals, those types of characters just aren’t my cup of tea to be honest.

I’m gonna buy the Avengers game, so it’ll be neat if those designs do get figures, even if most of them look off in different aspects.

Definitely yes to the movie DP if true, as I’ve been waiting for that figure since 2014! Hugh Jackman would be lovely as well, but I’m not quite sure which look I’d want...

I was interested in the Kingpin BAF but couldn’t get that wave, so a repaint should be pretty sweet! Curious if they’ll make his suit black and change the headsculpt to have a closer resemblance to the Netflix Kingpin, as that would be awesome!

In short:
    36DF7F65-249A-4F93-B866-74094C65530C.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Terrorpin

Terrorpin Well-Known Member

Hoping that Legendary Riders Hawkeye is a better-sculpted modern Hawkeye with the car from the Matt Fraction comics. It won't be, but a guy can dream.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    Absolutely yes. I want Taskmaster and Red Guardian like it’s nobodies business. I bet the white Black Widow will be the exclusive. Hope for a comic Yelena. No idea on who the BAF could be. Ursa Major please?
    Interested. I’m open to the Eternals but I honestly hope for the comic versions more.
    • So would the new Gamerverse Iron Man be a part of this wave? Because I thought he was going to be an exclusive.. either way. Happy. Hope for a Bruce Banner and casual Kamala.
    Don’t care for Morbius, but a Venom wave has my interest. I like his movie design well enough.
    [/QUOTE] Sign me up for Jackman and Reynolds Deadpool. The rest I don’t care for, unless the BAF is the DOFP classic Sentinel. Also curious as to whether or not Kingpin will have his black suit.

19. Drangleic

Drangleic Banned

Kirby's covers need to be in a museum. Roy Lichtenstein bit his stuff and is in a museum so I don't get why Kirby can't be. Roy's stuff blows.

Kirby's stuff always amazes me whenever I see it and more people need to see it.

• Like Like x 3
  20. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    No Firestar? Boo urns.

I guess I could pick up a Black Widow if they really go above and beyond on the head sculpt or something but otherwise nothing really grabs me enough to pay the never-ships-to-stores premium.