The New Marvel Legends thread

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by DevilzFan, Feb 10, 2006.

1. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    I mostly follow the MCU and the rest come from various cartoons over the years with Avengers Assemble being the latest, so I've got about three four five dozen and "need" about a dozen more.

ToyBiz: 6
    W1 Captain America
    W1 Magneto
    W6 brown Wolverine
    W8 Ultimate Captain America
    W8 Spiderman
    W8 Iceman

Hasbro (ROML): 4
    Dr Doom
    Rachel Summers
    Hercules
    Loki

Hasbro Infinite: 50
    MCU Captain America (Civil War)
    MCU Iron Man (Civil War)
    MCU Ant Man (Ant Man and the Wasp)
    MCU Wasp (Ant Man and the Wasp)
    MCU Nick Fury (Avengers)
    MCU Maria Hill (Avengers)
    MCU Phil Coulson (Avengers)
    MCU Thor (Ragnarok)
    MCU Loki (Ragnarok)
    MCU Scarlet Witch (Civil War)
    MCU Black Widow (Winter Soldier)
    MCU Black Widow (Age of Ultron)
    MCU Black Widow (Infinity War)
    MCU Hulk (Age of Ultron)
    MCU Hawkeye (Age of Ultron)
    MCU Bruce Banner (Age of Ultron)
    MCU Thor (Age of Ultron)
    MCU Winter Soldier (Civil War)
    MCU Spiderman (Homecoming)
    MCU Starlord (Guardians of the Galaxy 2)
    MCU Gamora (Guardians of the Galaxy 2)
    MCU10 Thor (Thor)
    MCU10 Sif (Thor)
    MCU10 Red Skull (First Avenger)
    MCU10 Ultron (Age of Ultron)

brown Wolverine
    tiger stripe Wolverine
    Doc Ock
    Psylocke (90s)
    Scarlet Witch
    Rogue (90s)
    Jane Foster Thor
    Black Cat
    Cable (90s)
    Invisible Woman
    Ms Marvel
    Captain Marvel
    Dazzler (70s)
    Mary Jane
    Phoenix
    Dark Phoenix
    Cyclops (80s)
    Black Widow
    Black Widow (motorcycle)
    She Hulk (A-Force)
    Sif (A-Force)
    Loki (A-Force)
    cosmic girl (A-Force)
    trenchcoat girl (A-Force)
    black girl (A-Force)

Need: 9
    Firestar (Amazing Friends)
    Hawkeye (Avengers Assemble)
    Gambit (90s)
    Jubilee (90s)
    Dr Doom
    Magneto
    MCU Dr Strange (Dr Strange)
    MCU Captain Marvel (Captain Marvel)
    MCU Loki (Avengers)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love this figure. It’s fantastic. I hope we get a 45 as well.

3. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No prizes for guessing that I’m getting the Kree Sentry. I really love the classic characters from the 70s to 80s. Their designs from that era is pretty iconic to my era...and that where the most memorable stories came from?

Interesting...I raised a similar question a few weeks back?

Of the top of my head:

1. Inhuman such as Gorgon, Triton, Karnak, Lockjaw (most likely I’ll get the Mezco version), Crystal and Maximus the Mad.

2. Kree. Supreme Intelligence (I can dream yes?) and Classic Ronan (with the intricate designs). I won’t mind an Classic Captain Marvel...he was one of fave Marvel heroes growing up...

I skipped Super Skrull because he should be out by end of this year or early next year.

3. X-Men. Almost done but I would love to see Classic Colossus (if my Toy Biz version didn’t have a loose torso, I’ll settle with it.

After that it will be Gambit and 90s Storm...I would love to see a Hasbro Classic Beast and Nightcrawler.

Tbh...I’m pretty satisfied with my X-men collection.

4. Avengers. I want a Kang that all.

5. Thor. Classic Thor and they need to redo Odin. The BAF is too lean...he needs to be big and bulky like Bor is.

After that, I would like to see Surtur and I agree with Slave VI...a Mangog will be nice but if given the choice, I’ll go with Surtur...

6. Street level such as Spidey and Daredevil.

Jigsaw (Punisher’s for would be good), beyond that maybe classic Vulture (but I’m satisfied with the Toy Biz version).

Beyond that, I hope we get a Classic Electro.

7. Cosmic Characters. Classic Adam Warlock, Classic Thanos, Classic Gamora, Pip the Troll. IMO Hasbro should have capitalised on the Infinity War movie and also release the core characters from the comic version...at least we got Surfer...

LOL! It’s not that Luke got boney girl arms...it’s that Elektra’s fore-arms are so unusually ‘thick’?

• Like Like x 1
  4. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    Thanks! My target toy section is getting reset, no 3 pack yet, and no x-men.

5. SuperGrimlock

SuperGrimlock Cybertron Driver License

I want an iron man 2 two pack with some version of whiplash and war machine mk 1.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I have no idea who those three are, so no need to buy them. YAY!

Anyway, Dorkside is really pissing me off. It seems like I need to send them a personal invitation to ship out my X-Men wave since they are shipping out everyone else's but mine despite me preordering on the day it went up. I just don't get their system because people who ordered after me are getting theirs shipped out.

7. nacho

nacho Well-Known Member

I have many hundreds of ML all the way back to the toybiz era and classic spidey line that preceded ML. I'm after certain characters, certain eras, certain decos, certain teams and anything else cool that comes along... plus lots of extras for customs. And when they come out with a better version of an older release, I usually get those too if it's a character I like. I'm a comic fan first and foremost, so MCU is the one corner of ML that I really have no interest in. Only when Hasbro loses the license and some other company starts making stuff in a different style/scale will I be truly finished... which means not anytime soon.

If I created a master "want list", it would be hundreds of figures long and changing and expanding all the time. But this is vastly different from collecting MP TFs or something where there are defined eras and limited numbers of characters within. Collecting all the characters from '84 or S1 has a clearly defined, attainable endpoint. Collecting X-Men figures does not afford me that luxury. ;) 

• Like Like x 4
  8. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would totally pick something like that. And maybe even a mk5/ whiplash mm 1

9. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In-Stock

News Credits:
    I want to get the Archangel reissue but I am afraid it will open up a new collecting path beyond transformers that my wallet does not want to venture to. :eek: 

10. SuperGrimlock

About to go on a big hunt. Haven't really been out of my normal area in a while since toys r us closed. Wish me luck

• Like Like x 2
  11. rodimusconvoy

rodimusconvoy Well-Known Member

Same here.

12. madex

madex Well-Known Member

D26C5B65-A3E0-4265-AC48-FF58BA5655BB.jpeg Went to eb games since my Walmart has had the same figure for about a year and they had the whole venom wave picked up venom and carnage along with a ragnarok Loki and potp wreck gar. They also had the Sauron wave but only the xmen deadpool. No thing though said they only got 1 or 2 and they sold right away.

• Like Like x 4
  13. MatrixOfWumbo

MatrixOfWumbo I see you

News Credits:
    Living Laser looks cool, but I imagine he probably won't have any accessories, plus I don't have a clue who he is.

We'll probably have to wait til NYCC to see any MCU figures, but it's a good start that the BAF isn't one.

14. Majestic Senzu

Majestic Senzu Professional Chain Yanker TFW2005 Supporter

Good luck! Where ya planning on going?

15. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In-Stock

News Credits:
    Think I might start a collection. At the moment I only have Death's Head II out of the shear coolness factor and the (one deaths head removed) Transformers connection.

My starter list:

-BAF Warlock wave - I can't believe they made new mutants warlock. Wasnt a fan when I was a wee tot. He was always so bizarre, and now that he's in plastic form, strangely I must own him after seeing some reviews online. Also Jim Lee cyclops and o.g. Liefeld Shatterstar FTW
    -2018 Venom BAF wave. 90s Carnage and both Venoms
    -90s Liefeld Cable 2018
    -2018 Ghost Rider with bike. Wish it was the 90s Danny Ketch rider and that bike, but it's still cool.
    -Archangel reissue and possibly as many other 90s mutants.

Still debating... That's like $400+ USD. :oops: 

Well. Archangel at the very least and maybe just track down BAF Warlock and not the whole wave.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    Anyone need a Cyclops? If not I'll return it. PM me if you do.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  17. The Kup

The Kup Heavy Metal

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  18. supervir2

supervir2 Feels like the kid in Big everyday.

News Credits:
    Definitely forgot classic vulture.

• Like Like x 1
  19. SuperGrimlock

Drove around in about a forty mile radius from my house and hit about seven Walmarts, six GameStops, about five Walgreen's, and two Target's.

From walmart- Antman and wasp. Will keep those but for some reason I caved and bought a gwenpool, spider woman, and prowler. I guess I was hoping I would stumble upon the rest of the lizard wave that I have never seen around here and I didn't get lucky enough to find them. May hang on to them since I'm still just gonna get a set from bbts. I'll just return the worse of each. Got a replacement infinity war black widow since the ankle snapped on my first one. And I can't believe that I couldn't find a black knight? I figured he'd be the shelf warmer next to malekith. Malekith definitely shelfwarms right next to king cobra. But found a Grand Moff Tarkin so that was a plus.

Gamestop- Finally got my infinity war Thor! Hallelujah! Venom wave venom and spider ham. I picked up a new Storm as well but they said she was the only one they got from that wave so I guess they are splitting cases up? Same for the venom wave stuff. But I couldn't find any more of those waves anywhere. Also got the mcu10 Sif and Thor two pack. Couldn't resist it when I saw it. Same for Commander Wolfe.

Target- found a killmonger two pack stuffed back into a lower shelf. I rescued it. No Bucky falcon though, I combed around everywhere but the only other thing I found was the Deadpool five pack and it was a pass, even for me. And also it seems the Sasquatch wave has at least begun to pegwarm a bit. Saw a 12 black panther and just couldn't buy it knowing it's cheaper on Amazon. Surprised it hasn't hit clearance yet. Found a solo Chewbacca as well so I was pleased but no gamorrean guards.

Walgreen's- at the last one I visited I picked up a second cable for some reason. I guess just so i could say I bought something at least from them. I was very sad to find no silver surfers yet. Even though some were found in ga I guess they weren't around here.

I think that's about it...

• Like Like x 4
  20. Majestic Senzu

Majestic Senzu Professional Chain Yanker TFW2005 Supporter

:eek: 

I might do something like that Wednesday. Glad you found some good stuff!

• Like Like x 1