The New Marvel Legends thread

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by DevilzFan, Feb 10, 2006.

1. nacho

nacho Well-Known Member

I was wondering that myself. When I see Paladin, I think of McFarlane's Assassin Nation Plot story in Amazing Spidey. How do we not have a Silver Sable yet?!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus I can do this all day! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yeah, Paladin is typically associated with Spidey and Daredevil for me. Like @ABH1979 I didn't read Mercs for Money either, but I thought he showed up there. If not I've no idea why he's not in a Spidey wave.

Silver Sable is high on my list of overlooked characters by Marvel Legends. Hopefully we'll see one if Sony manages to get their Silver & Black film off the ground.

3. supervir2

supervir2 Feels like the kid in Big everyday.

News Credits:
    I don't think it is such a terrible price in the scheme of things. If all you want is the BAF, you'd have to pay retail of 145 at minimum for Lizard (online, free shipping, no tax) and then sell off the figs to knock the price down. Alternatively, you could try to accumulate the pieces individually at good prices over time but then you're spending time looking for deals and such vs $55-60 and boom on your shelf without a hassle.

4. Dcoleman44

Dcoleman44 Well-Known Member

Looking back at 14 issues of todd mcfarlanes spider-man run those stories were not meant for kids. (Clearly prepping for spawn)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  5. MatrixOfWumbo

MatrixOfWumbo I see you

News Credits:
    It's 10 per piece though, aren't they usually like 8 or so loose?

I'm conflicted anyway. I need a Thanos for my shelf, but I don't know that I want this one anymore. There's bound to be a select, and I don't need anything especially poseable...

6. MatrixOfWumbo

MatrixOfWumbo I see you

News Credits:
    While we're being disappointed, the X-23 figure isn't the Wolverine suit. Lame.

7. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Wolverine suit in Deadpool wave two. I'm skipping the X-Force version in favor of that one.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ABH1979

ABH1979 Veteran

Yeah, but she's in her X-Force suit, which would have been a better name for this wave, had it not been for Paladin and Sasquatch...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Old):
    Do they only have the case of 7 up? I'd rather pay the extra $5 and get the case of 8 and sell off the extra figures.

Where do you see the picture?

10. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As far as the Lizard man wave, the only figure I actually want is that Gwen Pool, go figure... so anyone wanting to get rid of it cheap let me know, lol

Is that Proxima Midnight a MCU figure? I'm not that familiar with her to know the difference but I do want all MCU figures since that's what I collect. Getting that Captain is gonna be a hard sell. I want it for sake of MCU but I just don't like it.

And this Infinity Wars wave, the only figures I don't want is King Cobra and Task Master. I have the other version of Task Master from the Red Skull wave and I think that one looks better.

11. MatrixOfWumbo

MatrixOfWumbo I see you

News Credits:
    I keep forgetting there are two this year. Actually, I'm surprised there's a Laura in both.

Man, I'm not usually down on the ladies' articulation, but if any figure needs good butterfly shoulders it's a Wolverine.

MarvelToyNews

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. LORD MARVEL

LORD MARVEL THE WARRIOR

Ebay:
    Copped

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. MatrixOfWumbo

MatrixOfWumbo I see you

News Credits:
    Definitely MCU. Though like Hela it could probably work in either collection. Comic Proxima has much more prominent... Thingies on the side of her head.

Double packing Gwenpool suits me just fine. Spider-Gwen needs her hands and cellphone.

14. nacho

nacho Well-Known Member

Normally they do (I was surprised too), but in this case, I think they suspect they can sell the extra DP and GP for something much closer to full price, so why effectively give them away? If that really is the rationale, they're probably right about Deadpool. And I expect that they'll be clearancing Gwenpools for the next several black fridays. Obviously Big H thinks there is demand for her or they wouldn't have double-packed that figure. I hope they're right, as I don't want to see her clogging stores... but I'll be genuinely surprised if she's not a big-time warmer. Maybe I'm old and out of touch, but that character does exactly zero for me.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Starfire22

Starfire22 :D

News Credits:
    Where?

16. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    Honestly, the MAFEX looks alot more appealing. But the price, ouch. If anybody sits, though, it's going to be rock star Spidey or that guy with the purple mask.

Marvel Legends is losing my interest with some of these all-or-nothing assortments. I can't buy hardly anything locally and online everybody seems to be terrified of parting them out.

17. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Proxima Midnight is MCU, but like Hela she could fit just fine in a comic collection too. The costume is pretty similar in design to her comic design. Only noticeable difference I can see is the more mesh look to her costume and the lack of her mask/headdress.

Yeah, it's a bit weird we're getting two Laura's back to back. Though, I'm down for her Wolverine look (love the All-New Wolverine book). I agree that she could have used some improved articulation. I know Hasbro says they're worried about adding more articulation to the female bucks as it might make them more fragile, but I wish they'd at least give it a try on one of them.

18. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Quick question for anyone that might have both figures: Does anyone know if either head from the Toys R Us exclusive two pack Winter Soldier can fit on the ball joint of the Wal-Mart Civil War Winter Soldier? Thanks.

19. Drangleic

Drangleic Banned

Solid looking wave. Deadpool's look great but unfortunately I don't need them. This is definitely a wave to buy all of though.

20. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    Is it just me, or is 90s Deadpool kinda small?