The New Marvel Legends thread

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by DevilzFan, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    Keep on it man. TRU.com said that for me earlier in the day, then I F5'd and it magically became available again :lol 

2. ServO

ServO Seeker (I look for stuff) Super Mod

News Credits:
    In the last week I've added Cyclops, Shatterstar, Shocker, and Star Lord to my blossoming collection...
    It's a great time to be alive.

3. Megasquared

Megasquared Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Target had BAF Groot wave so I picked up Nova but now I can't decide if I want to put Sam Alexander with Rider or his Champions buddies.

4. Sirtank

Sirtank Well-Known Member

I ordered Darkhawk and Angela from TRU's website yesterday morning. I also did an in store pickup for Groot. When I picked up my Groot last night, all they had left on the pegs were a Nova and a Yondu. I bought the Nova, so all I need now is Drax and Vance Astro. Still need an old Wolverine and the Sandman wave and I'll be caught up again.

5. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Content Contributor Veteran

News Credits:
    Do you guys remember if there were 2 Xmen waves rumored/leaked for this year? I remember a new Sabretooth being listed.

6. EMP Starscream

EMP Starscream Arbiter of TFW2K5

News Credits:
    There is only one X-MEN wave this year, but there is a rumored Deadpool wave. My guess it's a 2018 wave.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yeah, we're only getting one X wave a year. There is a rumor going around about a Deadpool themed wave, but I'm guessing it's a 2018 wave.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

Didn't those go on clearance at some point? I went to Target a couple of nights ago and saw a lone Rocket Raccoon on the pegs. I'm guessing someone returned it. I should have scanned it. It could have been $6.88.

9. Slave IV

Slave IV more wealth than you can imagine!

Not only are they not currently on sale, they have bumped the price up to $24 on that wave. Are all main stores carrying that wave again?

10. kmoua7

kmoua7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Target is for sure, I've seen them at multiple Targets already. I mean the whole wave, not just one or two.

11. Slave IV

Yeah, I see them at Target too. Just thought someone mentioned TRU too but it gets confusing with all the GOTG stuff out.

12. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Hasbro seems to have reissued this wave for the upcoming film. I've seen them at multiple Targets now on separate pegs from the new wave. The real kicker is that they're selling for $23.99 instead of $19.99. Though if you don't already have Rich Nova I'd still highly recommend him as it's cheaper than he was selling for on eBay. Can't really recommend any of the movie figures though as better versions of everyone are being released in the two Vol 2 waves. Iron Man is still on clearance at BBTS last I looked so check there if you need that figure.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Slave IV

Thank you! I just impulse bought that IM figure because I saw it at Target but you just saved me $15! I can return that other one I bought now.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Happy to help! :D 

• Like Like x 1
  15. NSJ23

NSJ23 Not today Chumly, not today.

Picked up Groot today at TRU, they had the guardians wave but i didn't see, Angela , Starlord or Nova.

16. nacho

nacho Well-Known Member

Stupid question... at Toy Fair, they showed off Vance Astro with a second head, unmasked/bearded, but when I finally saw one on the pegs, there was no second head. Is it hidden in the package, or is that some kind of variant or running change to come later? I don't give two shakes about the character, but I really want the noggin for a custom project.

17. Tahukanuva

Tahukanuva Human After All

You're probably thinking of the Captain Universe that's coming in the next Spider-Man wave. They do have pretty similar outfits.

18. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    As Tahukanuva said, you're thinking of Captain Universe who's part of the Homecoming Spidey wave which should be out between late May to mid June. The Captain Universe figure is going to come with three heads... one to be classic Spidey as Captain Universe, one to be "old man" Peter (bearded head you were talking about) who never lost the Captain Universe powers as seen in Spiderverse, and a generic Captain Universe head to just be a generic Captain Universe.

19. Megasquared

Megasquared Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    FullSizeRender.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  20. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    I don't know if it has been stated before but Toys R Us has the 12 inch Deadpool Marvel legends up for preorder, says the due date is April 28th. I have no interest in the size class but considering this is Deadpool we're talking about here I had to place that preorder and ensure myself one.

I also went ahead and ordered Star Lord, Drax, and Yondu as well, was going to order Groot and have him shipped to the nearest Toys R Us but I'm going to wait a few more days. I won't be that way for another nine days and they can only hold it for five... I'm half way towards having my GOTG! Just have to wait for the Mantis wave, hate that I have to get the whole wave to get her though considering I only want Gamora, Rocket, Nebula, and Mantis herself.