The Most Destructive Combiner

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MatrixOfWumbo, Jan 17, 2016.

?

Who is the most destructive?

1. Bruticus

16 vote(s)
    31.4%
  2. Devastator

23 vote(s)
    45.1%
  3. Other

12 vote(s)
    23.5%
  1. DiamondTiara

DiamondTiara Class President TFW2005 Supporter

If he can control the aeriealbots he can stop them from combining and I think he could crush them. In a fight galvatronus has more intelligence then devastator by far, since he is being controlled by cyclonus. He is also more intelligent then bruticus and the more intelligent he is he can make calculated attempts of destrucion rather then being a brute.

2. RobotKnight95

RobotKnight95 Unamused and Insane

News Credits:
    I'm gonna choose Bruticus because Devastator doesn't have a great track record of... well even winning.

3. GoLion

GoLion Banned

News Credits:
    All of the gestalts are massively destructive on their own. However, the combiner that edges the rest out is Predaking. Each member is deadly on their own which makes the combined form far more deadly than the rest of the groups.

4. isdblues

isdblues Well-Known Member

Piranacon. Savage, single-minded machine of pure destruction.

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Devastator.

6. dsprks75

dsprks75 Robot Enthusiast

News Credits:
    Menasor

7. WishfulThinking

WishfulThinking The world has moved on...we've always said.

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Menasor. The term being used in this poll is not "most powerful", but the "most destructive". This includes collateral damage. Considering Menasor is just blindly insane in gestalt mode, he gets the prize.

8. longhaulsub

longhaulsub BULL IN THE CHINA SHOP

I'm going with Devastator. I mean, look at that huge drill he stopped in the center of the earth and survived the explosion in "The Core"? I think that was one of the most defining moments regarding brute strength and the iron will of both the Constructions as a team and Devastator as a whole. That was an epic scene.

9. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

Devastator.
    Look what he did to autobot city (metroplex) in the 86 movie. When properly directed, he's unstoppable. I know there's examples of him being thwarted relatively easily, but in my mind, he's the ultimate game-changing combiner.

10. darkeros

darkeros Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Monstructor

[​IMG]

11. ron8675309

ron8675309 Exploding Salamander Of Exploding Salamanders

This. Isn't he supposed to be a zombie apocalypse and Cthulhu all rolled into one and incarnated as a Transformer? Monstructor!

12. WilyMech

WilyMech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Um the Beast. The combine form of the dinobot. It not listed but

13. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    Gonna have to go with King Poseidon/Piranacon. He's a godless killing machine incarnate and shit ruiner. Guy needs an automatic timer to keep him in check.

He also doesn't have unification issues present in most combiners, both US Marvel and JP cartoon continuity.

14. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

Ok so it seems the matter at hand is qualifying what 'destructive' actually entails. Bruticus straight up has a higher destructive output with his sonic stun gun and back cannons. And some people answering are blatantly wrong on the personalities of the combiners. It's Devastator, not Bruticus, whose components have difficulty cooperating. Bruticus is a superior combiner because cooperating is exactly what the Combaticons do. Bruticus' fault lies in his lack of initiative, being basically a professional soldier waiting for orders. But given a task he excels at his mission. Devastator is dumb as shit and can't do anything without all six members agreeing on it. Menasor is similar with the Stunticons' hatred of Motormaster hampering their ability to function efficiently.

But whether it's physical might, intellect, speed or firepower the later combiners sans maybe Defensor all put Devastator to shame. If the question is "which combiner will go apeshit and hit stuff randomly" then it's probably between Devastator, Menasor or Abominus. If the question is who can cause more damage with the least effort then it's Bruticus with his sonic stun gun and photon missiles or Predaking with his x-ray laser cannon.

15. Cobalt Agent

Exactly, this is all too subjective. Bruticus, Predaking, Abominus and Piranacon are all examples of combiner tech more creating effective unified minds. Bruticus still needs direction but all and all the Combaticons function well as a team like the other three. Predaking and Piranacon are so effective at combining the skills of their teams that they're perfect hunting machines. Piranacon and Abominus both combine their teams' lust for killing creating unstoppable monsters.

It all depends on how we qualify most destructive.

16. MixtapeSuperion

MixtapeSuperion Made of Kibble

A major reason King Poseidon was so coordinated was that it was just Turtler who was in control of it. The other five robots were all just drones out of a massive army he had behind him.

17. MatrixOfWumbo

MatrixOfWumbo I see you

News Credits:
    Hmm, I didn't forsee this many facets of "destructive." I was kind of thinking, who would the Autobots most fear forming in the middle of a city, especially the if it would break the Transformers' cover on Earth.

18. GrimlockPrimal

GrimlockPrimal Mini-Dino

Going by death-creating abilities, Bruticus, Abominus, Monstructor or Predaking would be the worst gestalts to deal with, easily. Military vehicles and a group of violent animals are much more dangerous then cars or construction vehicles.

Going by city-leveling potential...Bruticus and Devastator. Those two on their own are a highly potent combination if used correctly, and once Bruticus is going, it takes being blown into pieces to stop the giant.

Devastator is great, but there's one catch; Bruticus seems to be stronger overall than Devastator. Bruticus can lift up to 500,000 lbs (going by imperial measurements, that's 223 tons), much more than what Devastator would feasibly weigh.

Also, those 14,000 psi punches he can pull off? 14,000 PSI is equivalent to 952.64 atmospheres of pressure. The standard condition of pressure, for reference, is a mere 0.98692 atmospheres.

A single punch delivered by Bruticus would be catastrophically destructive to anything it hit, including Devastator. That puny little 10,000 degree Celsius solar rifle? Only about 18,032 degrees Farenheit. Problem there; Bruticus is impervious to most artilery and radiation...so there goes that.

Basically, Bruticus v. Devastator is going to end in tears for the Constructicon gestalt. :p 

19. Cobalt Agent

Isn't 1 atmosphere 14.7 psi?

20. bigpoppanick

bigpoppanick Member

Voted other for Monstructor.