The Matrix and the TF Afterlife

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by primal789, Jul 17, 2014.

1. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    Do you think Optimus still has the Matrix?It is somewhere near his Spark because Cade said the shot nearly hit his power core(Spark) but neither he nor OP mentiones about the shot missing the Matrix.
    And do you think all of the TF are in the afterlife like the Primes?Why wasn't Prime or other TF with them when they show themselves?

2. Autobots14

Autobots14 I'm pregant Trevor

Maybe he dropped the Matrix when he got attacked by Lockdown in Mexico City or something Mexico and maybe Lockdown took it, this is just my theory.

3. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    Yeah,this or he just doesn't mention it because he doesn't have to

4. Autobots14

I still wonder how the hell does Optimus still have the Matrix after he blew up the Harvester and the Matrix was still inside

5. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    It was indistuctible?Just sayin' lol.But what do you think about TF afterlife

6. LightningBlade3

LightningBlade3 Destined to be a Prime

News Credits:
    Man I swear, very few things in this series last two movies. The AllSpark is only mentioned in the first and ROTF. The Matrix is only in ROTF and DOTM. I wouldn't be surprised if TF5 doesn't mention the Battle of Chicago since the Mission City battle was only mentioned in ROTF and never again. I'm not a Bay hater. In fact, I love these movies for what they are. But I do find it funny that a select few only make it past their second film.

7. Autobots14

The afterlife as like they're very old and stuff?

8. Autobots14

This but it's not Bay it's just the writing of the movies.

9. LightningBlade3

LightningBlade3 Destined to be a Prime

News Credits:
    Then get rid of Kruger!!

10. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    After they die.Like The Primes who died killed by The Fallen and showed themselves to Sam in ROTF
    But why would they mention all the battles they fought?

11. Apocalyptic PhD

Apocalyptic PhD Adamite

Optimus confirmed that the Spark is their Soul, whether he mean't this spiritually/mystically/literally or figuratively, that's what he said. You're the only besides myself who gives a fuck about The Primes demonstrating a possible after-life, also the fact that they were in the after-life with an organic soul (SAM) and revived him after his body was shocked by a Fusion Cannon. It's really possible, that's why I never considered the Creators were anywhere above the Original Primes that had telekinetic and nigh-omniscient connections with the All-spark shards like the Fallen did.

Unless of course Cybertronians are descended from Techno-Organic machines that were incarnated from dead Quintessons as an experiment gone wrong. And THEN rebelled. I could be wrong, but the extinction of the dinosaurs is placed at 65 million years ago, the gap between then and the time of the Primes arrival in the near east 10,000 bc in the stone age could be long enough for an advanced race to evolve and develop telekinesis and extensive omniscient qualities.

12. Autobots14

Agreed I miss Orci and Kurtzman they're good writers they wrote the story for '07 was great way better than rotf dotm and aoe.

13. Autobots14

Possibly those Primes were just a memory that Sam had in the Allspark shard or possibly he had a connection with the Matrix with the people who created it which in this case the Primes.

14. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Its the matrix.....lets face it when it is inside prime it probably combines with his whole being and not like a usb stick in a computer. Otherwise theyd all be able to remove it which unless prime wants you to have is impossible

15. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I think the Matrix is on its previous place. If you hide something under your shirt("за пазухой" as russians say), you have no doubt that it is almost impossible to get it. I also have thoughts that connection with the Allspark, which Sam had, now is in the Matrix because Sam has stopped to see visions and the Matrix has such power!

16. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Here is the way I see it. Transformers or at very least Primes are connected to the Allspark that it records all their knowledge when they are alive.

This is why Sam spouted Sentinel Prime's scientific research during his Astronomy class.

According to Optimus the entirety of their history is recorded on the Allspark.

My guess when TFs or Primes die they all return to the Allspark.

17. swooper_d

swooper_d Active Member

Didn't the energy from the Allspark get transferred to the matrix?

"The Cube was merely a vessel. It's power, it's knowledge, can never be destroyed. It can only transform."

Sam saw the visions and had those strange seizures because the Allspark energy was within him. When he died, it's possible he merged with the Allsparks energy, therefore met the dead primes.

"Before time began, there was the Cube. We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life."

So is it possible that the power of the Allspark which Sam possessed, returned life to him, before rebuilding the matrix and tranferring its energy to that vessel, enabling them to reactivate Optimus?

18. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    And now they return to the Matrix,right?The Allspark's power was transported from Sam's mind into the Matrix,so now it's the new recipient for the power of The Allspark

19. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok...

- Prime got the Matrix from Sam in ROTF, it was used to revive him
    - The Fallen stole the Matrix to activate the Sun Harvester
    - Optimus later re-acquired the Matrix and used it to awaken Sentinel
    - Optimus tried to give the Matrix to Sentinel as a sign of Leadership, however Sentinel gave it back to Optimus.
    - The Matrix is not mentioned again in AOE, yet it is worth noting that when Lockdown blew a hole through Prime it would have destroyed the area where Optimus's spark and the Matrix should have been... though considering that nobody cared about this movie or continuity, chances are that it may have been an error.