The Masterpiece Appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Superquad7, Oct 1, 2012.

1. TCracker

TCracker R.I.P., 5/2019 Veteran

News Credits:
    @Agent 539 - total classic there! :thumb 

2. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

so, anyone try to pose MP Star Saber in his G1 Package Character Art pose? Because it's very possible to do that

3. RICEMASTER

RICEMASTER Special Agent Doofy

Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Love it!!! Great work as always OTL!!!:thumb 

@Agent---> Nice read!!!:thumb  More please!!!:) 

4. Agent 539

Agent 539 Blackrock Gas Attendant TFW2005 Supporter

Sounds like the start of a V.C. takeover. Thanks.

Thanks TC. I've had a burning desire to do a noir style comic since I've "reassigned" Exhaust's and Road Rage's personality for the 40s. Exhaust just has so much character and he's easily in my top 5.

Thanks Rice. Part II is already done. I just need to make some final edits and it'll be good to go soon.

5. Fata

Fata Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Here's a few listing of some similar Acrylic Displays
    Or do a google search for 3 tier Acrylic Cabinet Organizer, Acrylic Step/rack
    Good luck.:) 
    Amazon

Amazon

Target

Containerstore

6. DiaMaru

DiaMaru ......

I just picked up MP Bluestreak, and man do I love this figure! Transformation scared me a little bit, but otherwise he's a really great gorgeous figure.

7. Vanessa

Vanessa G1 Bonecrusher's #1 fangirl

Wow 539! I'm lovin' that strip! Moar pls and soon :) 

8. Arduous

Arduous Megatron Rules All TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

9. shiftypenguin

shiftypenguin Fancy-Pantsless Dancer

News Credits:
    Ha ha ha! That is a nice change of pace. Good show!

10. Destronus

Destronus Ay up

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    [​IMG]

11. DiaMaru

DiaMaru ......

This is a great figure!
    [​IMG]

12. Agent 539

Thank Vanessa. Moar is coming soon.

Thanks. I just wanted to toss out something different. It may turn into a Noir series to switch things up every now and then.

I love Bluestreak. He has a lot of attitude.

13. OptimusTimelord

OptimusTimelord Masterpiece Reanimator

Cheers folks!
    Very nice! Love the film noir feel, reminds me of the old Marvel UK comic Nightbeat stories :) 

You should pump up the picture contrast to really get that '40s vibe!
    Nice pic! Still love the Datsun mold. FYI the shoulder cannons will actually extend outwards :thumb 

14. DiaMaru

DiaMaru ......

Huh, did not realize that. Thanks.

15. Agent 539

Thanks OTL. I was searching for a filter effect to give it that classic noir effect. I was playing it safe with my first project. Next time, I'll horse around with the effects more.

16. Rev

Rev Well-Known Member

I love this so much. I regret only having half
    of these.

Nice outdoor pic.

17. OptimushedPrune

OptimushedPrune Impressive Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

18. Primeconvoy1

Primeconvoy1 Cybertronian Broker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Starscream is looking good there!

Agent 539, that was awesome! I could hear the old time type dialogue in my head. Keep 'em coming!

I just got back in my collection MP-10 (Hasbro). I had to sell my old one a few moths ago, but the gaping hole in my collection told me I needed Optimus back. So glad I did!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. witeter

witeter Well-Known Member

Burn baby burn!!!
    [​IMG]

20. Agent 539

MP Exhaust for Hire II 4157

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Voice: Okay everybdy! Give us room!

[​IMG]
    Lt. Prowl: Never can a night go by without finding little presents littered all over the city.

[​IMG]
    Bluestreak: Officers, over here! You want to get my statement? I was the one that found these two guys and called it in. Yoo-hooooo!

[​IMG]
    Bluestreak: Am I gonna be on TV? Name in the paper? Hellooooo!
    Lt. Prowl: Red Alert, could you go over there and get that guy's statement before HE takes over the investigation.

[​IMG]
    Red Alert: C'mon buddy. I'm here to take your statement. What's your name?
    Bluestreak: I saw it all when I came across them. Oh, my name is Bluestreak.
    Red Alert: Yeah, you talk like one as well. Now tell me what you saw when you first...
    Lt. Prowl: Everybody stand back! Looks like we have two stiffs doc. Bombshell and the department's favorite, Mr. Exhaust for hire. Looks like we'll need a mortician for hire.
    Doc. Ratchet: Hate to break it to you Prowl but these two will live. Bombshell has two holes in him but he'll keep. Looks like Exhaust is coming out of his deep sleep now.

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: Uh... First I wake up to a dream and this time, a real nightmare. I'm not in the habit of hearing the gendarmes making with the jokes. Speaking of jokes, how are you Sgt. Ironhide?
    Sgt. Ironhide: Listen shamus, I can't wait to nail you to the wall and this time, you've provided the nails.
    Exhaust: And it looks like Lt. Prowl provided the wall.
    Sgt. Ironhide: Why you little...
    Lt. Prowl: That's enough Ironhide. I've been waiting for you to slip up Exhaust. This laser pistol is registered to you. It's been discharged twice. Why did you shoot the Bug?

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: Are your circuits on the blink Prowl? I go to him to get information out of him, not to pump laser blasts into him. What reason do I have for trying to bump him off?

[​IMG]
    Lt. Prowl: I'll tell you the motive.
    Exhaust: Your crystal ball must be working all again. You gonna tuck me into bed while you spin this yarn?
    Lt. Prowl: I'm going to tuck you into a nice jail cell. You're searching for something valuable and the Bug knew something about it. So you figured you'd try to knock him off before he beats you to the punch. Now Doc here has to take him to the hospital to patch him up and Sgt. Ironhide gets to take you for a ride and patch you up at the station.

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: C'mon Prowl, that storyline's too pat! I'm in the habit of being found waking up next to stiffs, not creating them and waiting around for you guys to show up! What do you have against me anyway?
    Lt. Prowl: Everytime trouble lands in my lap, you're the one that always seems to put it there. You're the most logical suspect with an opportunity.
    Exhaust: Must be my magnetic personality. Trouble's always attracted to me.
    Lt. Prowl: You're gonna be taken out of circulation for a while. Does that sound attractive?
    Exhaust: That's what I love about you Lt., lazy police work. Always grab the guy closest to the scene.
    Lt. Prowl: You have a better suspect or are you ready for Sgt. Ironhide to take you on that ride?
    Exhaust: Why don't you go shake down Starscream and his hoods? He was the one that read me a lullaby and tucked me into the Arms of Morpheus. Why don't you take Red Alert, Sgt. Wall...I mean Ironhide and that half a brain module between you guys and come up with some type of clue. Now, I'm still on a case. Byeeee.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Road Rage: ...so Starscream knocks you around a bit and you head back to your office to guzzle booze? What am I paying you for?
    Exhaust: It's not to eat knuckle sandwiches from the toughest jets in town. Besides, I need wash all of that octane out of my mouth.

[​IMG]
    Road Rage: I can't believe that. This Bombshell character shot twice. I even understand that he'll live.
    Exhaust: Er right. Two shots. News travels fast. I hope that nobody else ends up with extra ventilation.

[​IMG]
    Starscream: I can easily have that arranged. I want the broad to stand at attention. Exhaust, you can sit back down.
    Exhaust: But I'm not tired.
    Starscream: I can give you some more knock-out drops if the last prescription wasn't strong enough.
    Exhaust: My doctor told me to never take someone elses drugs.

[​IMG]
    Starscream: Your doctor is gonna make another revelation. Pronouncing you dead if you don't stop with the chatter. Now, this energy pyramid is something I want to hang on my Christmas tree but it turns out that it needs a passcode to unlock it's energy output. I understand Miss Heartbreaker has the three-digit code to make my dreams come true. So make nice with the numbers or I won't be so nice.

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: The next time you decide to hire a sucker to get your swag for you, make sure you get a boy that charges way more than I do.

[​IMG]
    Lt. Prowl: Everytime I have trouble land in my lap, you're the one putting it there Exhaust.
    Sgt. Ironhide: Start tickling the ceiling you jokers. You guys have been grounded.
    Thundercracker: Does everyone make with the wise cracks around here?
    Sgt. Ironhide: We'll make with the laser fire if you clowns don't start shuffling toward a nice hanger with titanium bars.

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: I'll be the Grinch that stole little Starscream's Christmas. You've been a naughty jet.
    Starscream: Just wait til I get my hands on you Exhaust, it'll be curtains see!
    Exhaust: No thanks lover boy, You tickle me everytime you touch me.
    Starscream: Why you...

[​IMG]
    Sgt. Ironhide: Tell your story walking Star-jerk!

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: Looks like you showed up just in the nick of time.
    Lt. Prowl: Now tell me what this business is all about. What goes with the weird pyramid?
    Road Rage: Maybe I can explain that. It's an energy pyramid that produces great amounts of energy. Anyone that has that can call their own shots. I have the combination to activate it.
    Exhaust: Lay it on me baby.
    Road Rage: Five, three, nine.
    Exhaust: Excellent. She's all yours Prowl.
    Lt. Prowl: What's the gag Exhaust?

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: Attempted murder. She was the one that shot Bug because he would have pieced together that she wasn't the intended receiver. Only way she could have known the particulars before the press got wind of it is if she was the one doing the shooting. She hired me to cover her trail and once I made good with the delivery, she would have blown this popsicle stand.
    Lt. Prowl: How did Starscream deal his cards in the game?
    Road Rage: I'll tell you chumps. Starscream knew that pyramid was hot so he thought he'd nab it for himself. I shot the Bug to frame Starscream but I didn't count on Exhaust being such an idiot.
    Exhaust: Just like I said baby, effective is cost effective. Speaking of costs, you can wire over a few hot credits while you're cooling your wheels in the cooler.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (Exhaust O.V.): Like I said, sometimes these hot dames blow into your life like a hot wind and if you're not careful, can leave it a hot mess. Lucky for me, the hot dame in question burnt herself out before she burnt me. I thought it was an even split between a dream and a nightmare but the joke's on me, it turned out to be a hat trick. I'll just go back to sleep and try to even up the odds. Byeeee.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1