The Magnus Hammer is in Transformers prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Kostya, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmm.. TF Prime Arcee does have some similarities with Sari. I kind of like it. :D 

2. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    "Long before the Great War, the Magnus Hammer was used to forge the AllSpark Container, and became a symbol of Autobot leadership." Taken from TFwiki.net.

Within the Metroplex, there were archaic images of TFs using the hammer to forge the Allspark container: [​IMG]

So it can be inferred that the Magnus hammer was wielded by ancient TFs, possibly the 13, but how it was made and by whom remain a mystery.

I noticed that too. Though Arcee's 'wings' may also have been influenced by TFA Prowl's jet thrusters too:
    [​IMG]

In light of all these females with deadly weapons, suddenly Miko wielding an axe doesn't seem so random:
    [​IMG]

3. adambman

adambman Well-Known Member

Very interesting train of thought here, ofcourse the axe - and the fire extinguisher for that matter - are tools that are adapted for use as weapons. Now I'm not suggesting Ultra Magnus used his hammer to drive nails into walls, but aside from some other exceptions like Omega Supreme and presumably Warpath, most of the Autobots' signature weapons seemed to be adapted from medical/engineering or construction/demolition tools. Interesting parallel. ;) 

4. Agentknife

Agentknife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    diggin the handheld weapons

I'm with you. Although transforming weapons do make some since, I prefer that the guns be handheld. This is one of my BIG issues with the movies. ( there are many) Having their guns tranform out of their arms takes away from the awsomeness and uniqueness of characters like Shockwave who has one arm that always ends in a gun.

5. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

So Solus Prime travelled to the Malgus cluster, forged the Allspark Container with her hammer, and left it there for future Autobot leaders? That's some pretty cool continuity bridging.

Or it could just be a regular hammer that looks like the Magnus Hammer, which would be a lot less interesting.

6. Koolimus Prime

Koolimus Prime Weapons Expert

Fixed, and according to TFWiki, you are 100% correct!