The Macross Thread

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by pinoy78, Jun 22, 2006.

1. borgified

borgified Klingon Bloodwine anyone?

Looks like someone has gotten Chuck from Manda for 22k yen (unopened, package damaged).

Mandarake

Don't worry too much if you can't get Chuck's right now. I'm sure that more listing will be available in the next few weeks and hopefully it will be within your budget range.

Edit: This is the only DX valk has a foldable randome, so it might go fairly quickly given to its uniqueness. Got my copy of Chuck's 31e delivered 10 mins ago via DHL from AmiAmi. Have not cracked open the box as I will later on this week.
    20190723_131019.jpg

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019 at 4:28 PM
    • Like Like x 4
  2. FireSkyJet

FireSkyJet Well-Known Member

Oh...don't mind me. I'm just in sticker hell applying decals to my Yammie 1/48 1J Stealth while I wait for Chuck to arrive tomorrow. This is one of the reasons I don't collect back in time haha. But, I do love this stealth, so it's a labor of love. Will post when I'm finished at some point. :) 

3. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

I don't know if this is of any use to any of you, but here it is. I scanned my old Takatoku VF-1J sticker sheet today and cleaned up all of the crud around the various graphics. The result is attached. I also added a mm scale rule across the top so you can scale the sheet as needed if you decide to try printing this out. I am also considering doing a remastered version of the sticker sheet using all new graphics (although I'm going to have to take a wild ass guess as to what some of the tiny notes actually say). Enjoy...I hope someone finds this useful.

Takatoku VF-1J Labels - Cleaned.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  4. borgified

borgified Klingon Bloodwine anyone?

I believe that this is also posted on the MW thread as well, if anyone is wondering under the Decals thread.

Note: I'll find the correct thread and will post it here as well when I get back home from work.

• Like Like x 1
  5. fschuler

NOOOOOO!!!! All that work for nothing?? Lol. I'd like to see if they have modernized versions of them...perhaps even with the tiny text able to be made out.

6. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    There's demand if you can get it printed on clear backing with a gloss finish.

• Like Like x 1
  7. fschuler

I'll have to dig something up. I found a decal-making kit a couple years ago that I used to produce thin and flexible laser-printed decals for another project I was working on. It ended up working well...but it was a pain in the ass to use. I have some other ideas...I'll let you guys know what comes of it.

• Like Like x 5