The Live Action Movie Studio Series Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ratchets Hatch, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I actually don't think SS86 is ending mid-2022. We've already heard reports of SS86 Ironhide / Ratchet coming in 2023...

Personally, I feel like they're really stretching SS86 now, most of the characters have been covered, but it'll exist as long as there are G1 characters to put out, regardless of how much they were featured in the actual movie.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kaynowa

Kaynowa #MakeTransformersStupidAgain

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    And the fact that ROTB is hitting SS in 23 at the earliest

3. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's true, but for 2022 at least, it seems like the majority of what isn't SS86 will be Bumblebee movie-based. So, very few from the Bay era once again. But we'll see.

4. Kaynowa

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Yeah which sucks but honestly I'm quite excited for the Bee movie stuff. Just got my hands on the Blitzwing and Offroad Bee molds, fun little figs

• Like Like x 1
  5. CeramicPigs

CeramicPigs Well-Known Member

It also worries me that they rereleased AOE High Octane Bee in Buzzworthy with a Studio Series number. I really hope that they don't see those AOE and TLK molds as "good enough" and start rereleasing them instead of giving them the new molds they deserve.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kaynowa

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    One of the leakers said High Octane was getting a new mold down the line. TLK though, that's less likely to get a new one as they've already used TLK molds in SS with Cogman, KSI Boss, the Dreads, etc. I wouldn't hold your breath on a brand new TLK bee mold.

• Like Like x 3
  7. CeramicPigs

Yeah, some of the TLK molds are fine. I think that TLK Bee might get a remold from SS49, cause he was part of the leaker's list, and we already got a straight rerelease of the original in SS.

8. AutobotJazz1

AutobotJazz1 The best there is...

News Credits:
    I think Breakaway will sell well. Besides this website I've seen on a lot of other areas of the web that people REALLY want him. I've also seen surprisingly enough that people want Stratosphere more than Devcon.

There's like so much time til ROTB comes out so I'm pretty sure we'll get Sideways and some more seekers. Hell we might actually get Breakaway next year if the rumors turn out to be true. Now as for the TLK characters I will comment on this as I've asked someone whose credible about it. The reason you haven't seen any tlk characters yet is because the movie sucked so badly. Apparently they'll only release one or two characters from that film a year since Hasbro doesn't think the toys from that movie will sell well.

• Like Like x 1
  9. CeramicPigs

Lol yeah, I remember hearing that reason from one of the leakers a while ago. I agree with Hasbro that TLK is trash, but it would be a shame if we never got guys like Onslaught and Dreadbot, or definitive versions of TLK Megs, Prime, Barricade, Bee, etc. Even if the movie was trash, some of the designs were cool.

Edit: I will also add that, as multiple people have stated, Mohawk is perfect for core class.

10. AutobotJazz1

AutobotJazz1 The best there is...

News Credits:
    I mean honestly speaking literally the only reason ppl would get any TLK characters is because of the designs. We're talking about characters who had absolutely no personality and barely any screentime. Either way though for me at least I'd still like to see them all get toys

• Like Like x 1
  11. AngelOfDeath

AngelOfDeath Well-Known Member

That's pretty much a summary of the whole saga lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Seth Sunthay

Seth Sunthay ElusoryMonk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    So....what about the Mv7 deluxe listings from the target system?. This is confusing lmao.

• Like Like x 1
  13. CeramicPigs

Those weren't SS, right? Besides that weird core Wheelie listing.

14. IronWaveJRG

IronWaveJRG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    With the last flood of leaks. I'm certain that the last wave of SS Voyagers (Jtprime said there are -supposedly- two more SS Voyagers coming out next year) for 2022 constists of: Evasion Optimus Prime and 86 Swoop.
    Optimus has been heavily hinted in the past by wreckgar to be part of 2022's slate, and he has been right about a lot of 2022 figures (TM2 Megatron, Tarantulas, new Stunticons, DOTM Bee). As for 86 Swoop, it'd make sense to release him, if we got two Dinobots this year, they should have 2 more dinos this year as well, just like how we got four Constructicons released on 2019 and 2020

• Like Like x 4
  15. Snakeguy

Snakeguy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    According to the guy who leaked all the SS figures for the next few years, Rotf breakaway is supposed to be a 2022 voyager

16. IronWaveJRG

IronWaveJRG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Say what now o_O ? Last I remember, Breakaway wasn't supposed to be until 2023

17. Snakeguy

News Credits:
    Just going off this post here. Could be a case of hastak putting it in whichever wave they want

Attached Files:

18. RoboW4rrior298

RoboW4rrior298 Maximum blast!

Personally I’d want Breakaway before Evasion Prime, just don’t find that design for Optimus very interesting.

19. octobotimus

octobotimus Anti-hype man

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So…. Since breakaway has no scale to go off of in a line that is all about accuracy and scale, You think they’ll make him a small voyager or for once give us a large Autobot voyager?

20. Snakeguy

News Credits:
    Probably around the size of SS starscream maybe? They still have the jet scale to go off

• Like Like x 1