The little ladies of Cybertron..

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by robowarrior, Sep 19, 2011.

1. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Can you guys tell me the names of each of them as on the picture from Seibertron.com?

The Energon fembots have a very good reminance of G1 stand ups and if possible would like to get my hands on some of them. I only have Energon Arcee and she's on her way to my place..

I think they look pretty neat...

Attached Files:

2. Crystal Convoy

Crystal Convoy Huh? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Front - Energon Arcee
    Middle - SuperLink Ariel, Botcon 2005 Chromia
    Back - Botcon 2005 Flare-Up, SuperLink Ariel Paradron Type, and Botcon 2005 Flamewar

3. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If it's the mold you like, it was also sold as a blue-and-gray Arcee and as Elita-One in 2007 Movie packaging in Target stores. They might be more affordable than the Botcon figures.

4. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Damn. I thought they were all regular retail releases, but seeing that some of them are Botcon..... Botcon and affordable don't necessarly go together. I hope I can score on some of these..

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    There's also a copper and black one from the 2007 Movie line, our first mass retail Elita-1 toy (later repurposed as SG Arcee)

Elita-One - Movie Main Line - TFW2005

Here's the blue one which Ikkstakk also mentioned:

Arcee (Scout) - Movie Main Line - TFW2005

Fun fact: In IDW's Transformers Foundation, those two designs were adopted as the pre-RotF redesign versions of Elita-1 and Chromia, with their alternate heads.

Fan fact 2: Arcee (Deluxe version) and Elita-1 were also featured in the Titan UK comic arc Twilight's Last Gleaming, but thanks to inconsistent art between issues, they went from toy accurate, to Arcee being her Energon Scout toy and Elita-1 having a G1 head, to some combination of the two.

Kickass story in spite of the spotty art, though.